Practice

Hailee was getting ready to start filming Hawkeye and she needed to practice a few of her fight scenes. Since she didn't have anyone professional to practice with, she settled with her boyfriend (Y/n). Obviously she wasn't going to hurt him, but she just needed to get a few moves down.

"(Y/n)! I need you to help me!" She called out through the house. "With what?" He asked, getting up from the couch. "I need to get a few of my moves down, and I need someone to practice with!" She smiled, and he shook his head. "No. I refuse to be your partner again. Last time you nearly broke my arm." He refused. "But I didn't break it! Come on, I won't hurt you. It'll just be movement practice!" She continued, and he sighed. "Fine." He mumbled. "What do you want me to do?" She smiled at him and got him in position. "Just stay like that. Don't move a muscle." She told him, and he nodded.

"Hailee, if you break my jaw I will break up with you. Or you're paying for my medical bills." He threatened, and she shook her head. "I wont! I promise." She assured him, and he nodded reluctantly. Hailee started to work on her moves, (Y/n) trying his best not to move a single muscle. She had been doing pretty good and perfecting most of her moves, until she lost her grip and accidentally punched (Y/n) right in the jaw, exactly where she promised not to.

"Ow! Damn it!" He groaned, holding his jaw in pain. "Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! Let me get you some ice!" She apologized, rushing off to get ice. Hailee came back with an ice pack and gingerly pressed it onto (Y/n)'s jaw, and he winced. "Is it broken? Can you talk normally? Oh god, I really didn't mean to hurt you!" She asked, pressing a kiss onto his cheek, the one where she didn't punch him, and stroked his hair. "It's fine. Just hurts, that's all." He mumbled, taking the ice pack off and drinking some water. "I'm never being your practice dummy for stunts ever again." He added. "Deal." She agreed, and they spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching Tv.

A few days later, a package arrived for Hailee. "What is it? I didn't order anything." She asked, picking up the box. "You didn't order anything, but I got you a present." He told her, and she opened the box.

"A real practice dummy! That way you can hurt that instead of me!" He shared, and she laughed. "Thank you. I'll be sure to use this instead of you." She thanked him and pressed her lips on his, getting lost in the feeling of each other's lips. "And it was cheaper than my medical bills." (Y/n) shared once they pulled apart. "It probably was." Hailee agreed, and they kissed again, getting lost in each other. The rest of their evening was spent sharing kisses and just being with each other, ending the perfect evening there.