Intimidating

(Y/n) always had been one of those people to flirt with everyone. He was perceived as intimidating and sometimes cold, but also very flirty. So when him and Hailee started dating, a lot of things had changed.

For one thing, he had developed quite the soft spot for her. He would surprise her with flowers, take her on cute dates, many things she thought (Y/n) would never do. He just didn't seem like the person to do those sorts of things.

"So, the cold boy has a soft spot for Steinfeld huh?" (Y/n)'s best friend Florence teased him. "Oh really? A soft spot for me? Oh wow (Y/n)." Hailee played along. "Who would have ever thought that the mysterious cold boy could surprise someone with flowers and a cute little date?" Florence continued. "I'm mysterious?" (Y/n) asked, doing a double take. "I didn't think I was mysterious." He mumbled. "You're not really mysterious, just intimidating sometimes." Hailee agreed.

"Yep, and he has the hots for you Hailee." Florence mentioned, showing her the text messages she had received from (Y/n) after a few dates of him just going on and on about how pretty she was and how nice she was. "The cold bad boy has a soft spot for me! Aw."

"Yeah its true and?" (Y/n) asked, not denying any of it. "You just are losing your bad boy rep." Florence told him, and he scoffed. "I don't care. I'm perfectly fine with losing it and having a soft spot for Hailee." He assured both girls, making them aww. "You're too kind." Hailee smiled before kissing his cheek. The bad boy really did have a soft spot for the one and only Hailee Steinfeld.

(I apologize this is so short but I didnt really know what else to do for this and I'm trying to write everyones requests!)