Dare

It all started off as a dare, Hailee dared (Y/n) to take home and steal Captain America's shield, but she didn't think he would actually do it. "Hailee! I'm home! And look what I brought!" (Y/n) called out, walking into the living room with the shield in his hands. "Oh my god, you actually did it?!" She mumbled, a look of shock written all over her face. "Yep!" He announced, making Hailee laugh.

She took a picture of him posing with the shield and posted it with the caption 'New captain america?' before (Y/n) put it down and Martini made herself comfortable and slept on it. (Y/n)'s phone started ringing, getting a call from Chris Evans, and he answered the phone.

"Hey Chris!" He mumbled, knowing he was about to get yelled at. "What were you thinking?! Give back the shield! Get over here now!" Chris yelled. "It was a dare! And I can't right now, my dog is asleep on it. I can't move her." He mentioned and could practically hear the steam coming out of Chris's ears. "I don't care! You're in big trouble! Tom doesn't do this shit! You two are the same age and yet you have the maturity of a child! Get your ass back on set and return the damn shield!" Chris shouted before hanging up the phone.

"Well, he's angry." (Y/n) mumbled, and Hailee nodded. "Yeah..maybe it wasn't a good idea for me to dare you to steal it." She agreed. "You think?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically before picking up Martini and taking the shield. Martini continued to sleep in (Y/n)'s arms and he just decided to take her with him. "I'll be right back." He announced, grabbing his car keys and placing the shield in the backseat. Martini sat in his lap as he drove and he gave the dog pets every time they were at a red light.

After getting a lengthy talking to by Chris Evans and the costume designers who made the shield he was on his way back home. "How did that go?" Hailee asked after seeing him walk through the front door again. "Fine, I just got yelled at. No big deal." He brushed it off. "At least you're not in trouble." Hailee pointed out, making (Y/n) smile. "You're right! I'm not in trouble. I mean Chris Evans hates my guts right now but still, not in trouble." He added before sitting down with Martini.

From then on (Y/n) had earned a new nickname between the marvel cast and was now called 'the shield stealer' and the story was brought up in many interviews and (Y/n) retelling the story many times. However he thought it was worth it since everyone had many laughs about it together.