Chapter 88

The longest chapter I've ever written‽
Fook me.

Now, enjoy!

[Order of cheek kiss:-
Landon➡Nora➡️️ Robert ➡️Kelsey]
____________________________

Tessa's POV:

Dare.

I fear that word. I fear the word truth too but dare make me more nervous unlike truth which it sometime easy to tell. I fear another word too, which sometime get into this game of truth or dare and disguises itself so I could see because I'm not making that word, the other person is.

I think you know the word, that I'm talking about? It's the reason my story begins with him. And because of it our relationship got messy and it turned into a joke, so I could never use the word in my life because it almost ruined my life.

That is...

Bet.

The word I fear the most and if it disguise itself in the form of truth or dare game then, I'll be pissing into my pants or crying my eyes dry.

All bets are harmful, every single one of them.

You can't see when the bet comes into the game because you aren't making it the other person is and they would ruin your life with a bet the way it did to me at first.

But what if you're the one that making the bet? What happens then? What I see the bet coming? Do I make it stop before it got out of control?

Although nobody here is making the bet now, then why I'm fearing the word? Maybe I can feel it coming from the mile distance afar. Maybe other bet is near.

Nevertheless who? Who's making the bet?

Landon?

Nora?

Kelsey?

Robert?

Or him again?

But he is not here, then who?

Suddenly I feel something is covering my eyes, someone is blindfolding me but why?

"You ready?" Kelsey's voice brings me back into the reality. "Tell me if it is tight or not?" She says.

But what's the purpose that she is blindfolding me?

Oh, then it's click. We're playing the dirty game of truth or dare at my birthday party. I chose dare and she said, while I'm in a blindfold so I don't cheat when they all are going to kiss me on my cheeks then I've to choose the best cheek kiss among them and have to kiss the person on their lips.

Easy?

Not quietly when two of them are engaged, one have a boyfriend who's not here and the other person has open liking towards you but you don't want to lead him on with a kiss even if it's for a game.

"Is it tight?" Kelsey asks it again.

I lift my left hand up and bring in blindly on the cloth that is covering my eyes, it's firmly tight blinding me to see nothing but darkness. "Yes, it is." I nod. "But, let me take a sip of my drink first." I say and with an aim to bring it into my mouth I heave my glass up with my right hand but the edge of the glass hit my nose instead. Bummer.

"Here, I'll help you." Robert's voice says and I feel a hand around my glass, raising up the champagne filled glass, he places it on my lower lip and let me have take over to drink it by myself by removing his hand. Quite a gentleman.