Chapter 42

Hardin's POV:

"Do you wanna eat this cupcake. I made this by myself." She offers, when she comes in her room with it in her hand and sits beside me in her bed. I sit up and turn the volume down to her television.

"Its edible right?" I tease and she swats with other hand on my bare chest. I pull her hand where she holds the cupcake is, to my mouth and take a large bite. "Its good." I say chewing.

She points out at the icing on my chest while she licks her icing covered fingers. I move my hand to get it off but she stops me. Putting the half-eaten cake on the nightstand she leans close to me.

What she is going to do? Is she...
She answers my thought by licking the icing off of my chest. Fuck.

I take a sharp intake and pull her by her wrist to sit on my lap, resting her knees on both of my sides. I take off her shirt over her head, revealing the sexy as hell red bra and I unclasp it. Throwing it onto the ground, I get a little icing on my finger from the cake and rub it on over her one nipple. Her head falls back and eyes rolls back of her head.

I pull her close to me and take the icing covered tits in my mouth. Licking and sucking off of her, long after the icing in gone. Damn, she's yummy.

I grab hand-full of her breast in my plam, massaging her, while I work at other one in my mouth, biting, sucking, at her nipple.

"Oh God." She moans.

"I'm your God." I say pulling away my mouth from her tits to her collar bone. Licking, kissing up and down.

"Yeah." She chuckles, breathlessly. I smile. I'm her God and she is my goddess, whom I fucking worship with whole heartedly.

I push my hand down inside her shorts and dip into her panties, collecting the already there wetness over my fingers. I rub my fingers up and down her pussy and roll her swollen bud in between my fingers. Fuck. She is so fucking wet, I want to taste her so fucking bad.

"I wanna taste you, Tess. I have to." She nods unable to say. I lay her down on the mattress and pull her shorts and panties down her legs to the floor. I lean down to her and press my tongue flat on her swollen bud and she gasps, arching her back.

Her hands move into my hair and pushing my head down between her legs, "More. Hardin more." She begs. My lips wrap around her, sucking and savoring the wetness gathered.

"Fuck Tess. You're so warm and so fucking sweet." While my tongue doing his magic, I push two fingers inside her. "And so fucking tight." She moans.

She buckle her ass up off of the mattress for more pleasure. Pushing my fingers inside her upto my knuckles and pulling out and pushing back in again.
Within few second, I can feel her tighten around my fingers. I nip
and suck at the nerve endings above her entrance, and she tugs at my hair, "Come Tess. Come for me, around my tongue baby." I encourage her.

"Hardin." And with that she looses herself on my tongue. Licking her, I move up, lie beside her and watching her as she catches her breath. "Now it's my turn." My very naughty girl said and move down on me.

I help her take off sweats and boxers down my legs. She grab my cock in her hand and swipe the head with her thumb. "Fuck Theresa. Don't do that, I may come by just only doing that." She chuckles. Fuck she's playing with me.

I gasp when she take my cock inside her warm mouth and move up and down in slow pace. Her grip tighten on the rest and her tongue sliding round and round on me. Fuck, she is going to kill me. As I look down, she bats her lashes and suck in harder.

Fuck. She is now fucking good at this, expert really even more than me. Her hand move fast and her mouth too, suck in harder than before. "Fuck. Tess you are so good...so fucking good at it."
And with a last draw and she licks top of my cock's head, I spill down her throat.

She wipes her mouth with her hand and lie down with me, putting her head on my chest, her finger draw on my inked pattern. I move my fingers up and down her spine. "I fucking miss this, us." I say.

"Me too." She push farther into me.

"I've to tell you something." If I tell her now about the book is going to like it? What would be her reaction?

She doesn't answer. When I look down her eyes are close and little snores coming out for her slightly open mouth.

It's cold so I move up the blanket with my one hand and cover our naked bodies without waking her up. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep too.

Morning came, and I wake up by my alarm. Swiping my thumb on my phone screen and turn the damn thing off. I roll over to my girl and wrap my legs around hers and arm around her naked chest, pulling her closer to me, I give a kiss on her hair.

"Good morning." She surprise me for a second by her sleepy voice.

"Morning." I sigh. "I've a meeting to attend, so I've to leave this bed now, Tess." She nods and said nothing about my meeting.

I don't want to leave this warm bed and Tess's naked body. But the meeting is also important and getting up, I got dressed. I move to Tessa for a goodbye kiss. Tucking her hair behind her ear, I lean into her and she pucker her lips, giving her kiss I say, "I'll be right back." And with a kiss on her bare shoulder, I head out the apartment.

The meeting was goes as well as it could. They liked it and want to publish the book, after some editing of course. That scares me that if they edit it and cut off some parts, it's gonna ruin the fucking story and it's essence.

Hope Tessa is not leave for her work, it's still early to her shift to start and I would take a nap with her before we leave together.
Hell, I've to catch my flight too. Fuck the weekends ends in blink and I've to leave. Live without her.

I open the front door to the apartment and as I step in my phone rings in my pocket. I pull it and it's the agent from that publishing house.

I pick up and stand in the living room so Tessa can't hear me. "Mr. Scott we need your answer real quick." The agent says.

"Yeah, I know. Ben will let you know what I decide," I say and turn to see, Tessa is standing near the couch. Shit. "I'll call you
back." With that I quickly ends the call.

"Is everything okay?" She ask concern in her tone, when I stand where she is. Did she hear what I said to that agent? If that fucking happened that would ruin my whole plan to surprise her with the gift.

"Yeah." I nod, looking down at my phone again. I run my hand over my hair, and she wraps her hand around my wrist.

"Are you sure?" She fucking push it, of course she'd.

My phone rings in my hand, and looking down at the screen. It's that agent again. "I need to take this." I sighs. "I'll be right back." Kissing her forehead, I step out into the hallway and close the
front door behind me.

I pick and say, "What? I told you that my agent, Ben, will let you know about the details. What's so hurry?" After talking shit with him I hang up saying, "Just give me some time. Soon I'll let you."

I've to tell Tessa now. Opening the front door and walking into the living room, only to meet Tess.

Not cool and clam Tess, fuming Theresa with her gifted binder and some papers in her hand. Shit.

Why the hell didn't I put it aside. Fuck. What fuck should I do now? I've to explain her properly which I'm shit at, but I've to now.