Chapter 70

Hardin's POV:

Her grinding on me is soft with the tempo of the soft music in the background and I tried to put my coming-soon-boner at the bay but it's hard to when her wide and soft hips are grazing against mine narrow and stiff one. Fuck.

"Tess, what are you doing?" I grab her hips and stop her moving on my lap, though I'd fucking love it what she's doing keep doing but...

"You know well," she whispers in my ear and gently pull my earlobe with her soft lips, making my hands loosen on her waist.

She grinds again. "People might watch us." Especially these love birds beside us.

"No they won't or anyone for that matter." She licks me just below my ear and her tongue is cold from her cold cocktail.

She isn't drunk or anything because she hasn't even finished her drink yet and even if she do, the cocktail doesn't have much alcohol in it to make her drunk. So I know- very well- she's playing with my self-control and she's fucking winning like always.

"Okay then," I trace my fingers on her jeans and move farther inner side of her thighs that she squeezes her legs together for me to seize my action and not to continue. Not so soon.

"What are you doing?" I can hear her heavy breathing over the mucic.

"I don't know. What am I doing?" I use her words against her and move my hand closer to on apex of her thigh, she crosses her legs. "You cheater. You started it." I complain, softly.

"What you're gonna do, huh?" She asks seductively. She's playing with me then I'll play with it.

"You really want to know," she nods. Okay. "I'll uncross your legs..." moving my hand on her knees I greatly push it, unhook her leg from other and she let me. "And whisper you so many dirty shits that could make you so fucking wet that you'll soak your panties and your jeans too," I hear her faintly moan. "You'd like it, won't you?" I can see her biting her lips through my dark sunglasses in this darker area.

"Maybe," she hides her face behind her glass and takes a draw of her drink.

"Then maybe we should find out," coming back to inner thighs, I press my fingers on her crotch and she gasps about to slipping her glass from her grip.

"What about people watching?" She looks around our surroundings. I've thought and said the same thing but she didn't listened and well every person in here is chattering, busy with their own fucked up stories, they wouldn't have the time and effort to listen or to see what we're are saying or doing. And about Landon and her fiancee, they're busy with their kissing and... flings.

"It wouldn't be the first time I'm gonna finger you in the public. You remember the time I did and make you come in the club." I whisper and smirk at the lovely memory when I fucked her with my fingers in Seattle at a club full of people.

"Yes, vividly." Looking into her eyes, I know she's reliving the scene too."But I'm wearing a jeans not a dress so...it'd be difficult, isn't it?"

"Is it? Let's check out then," I thought she'll stop me when I bring her jeans zipper in between my fingers, but she didn't. Maybe if I take it a little further she will make me stop, so first I looking around that no one is watching us then I unzip her jeans, slowly, testing her limit but no sign of stopping.

Damn. She really fucking wants me to fucking finger her, right in here.

But I wouldn't do that, not again. Atleast not when we're surrounded by bunch of stranger. So I zip her again and place my hands on her waist. "Why do you stop?"