Chapter 57

Hardin's POV:

"What did you do?" She asks, stressed in her voice.

"Something that is going to make you feel relax." She's looking me narrowing her eyes like what the fuck he's talking about. "Let's go." I gently pull her down by her arm from up the counter.

"Where? I'm not even dressed?" She looks down at her feet.

"You don't have to dress up for this." I assure her leading from the kitchen to the hallway and inside my bathroom. "Here."

"Wait I'm confuse." She turns to look at me.

"I thought as you're worn out with all wedding stuff of your friend and the flight you had. So I planned out that I'd run you a bath which is going to relax you and fade away all your tiredness." I run the tub. The tub is clean I did scrub it off in this morning and buy some wash, her favorite vanilla one, for her and her body.

"How sweet of you." She smiles and pulls her hair up on the top of her head tying making a nest. A messy bun, that's they called I think?

The tub filled with scalding water quickly and I grab the bottle of wash, don't know how much to pour so I dump pissant amount of wash in it, hope it's smells good because I buy the most expensive one and if it doesn't have the sent she needs I'm going to sue that company right away.

"It's ready I think." I tell and turn to her. "Here. Let me." I move her hands as she was taking my shirt off of her and grabbing from the hem I peel it off over her head, and my cock twitch when her bare breast bounce a bit up and down from it. Kneeling in front of my goddess I pull my boxer down from her legs and give a kiss on her right hipbones and in response she moans.

I could do so much more now so that she moans again and again, but that would turn the hot water into cold and waste all of my efforts and plans doing it for a purpose. Therefore with another kiss on her left one I get up. And when I stood up on my feet her face is flushed, mouth apart and she's panting and that was enough to make me grab her by the hips, bending her over my sink counter and take her right here right now.

"You can take a bath now." I say and she rolls her eyes, closing her mouth and stepping out from my boxer she gets into the tub. Sitting down she sighs and closing her eyes she lay her head back against the lip of the tub. She look so relax and sexy now.

I sit down on the deck of my built in tub and ask, "feels good?"

"Hmmm" she nods, dazed by the relief she's getting under the mount of bubbles.

"Is the water is hot enough?" I ask and she lifts her head up and look at me with a crooked smile.

"Why don't you get in and find out." She suggests, elevating her little bit bubbles covered leg and with her foot she probs in my arms leaving a trail of warm water behind. Before she could pull back her leg in I seize it and tickle her sole. "Hardin don't." She laughs and trys to pull out from my grasp but I hold it tight and tickle her again. She is flipping and flopping like a fish in the water and make loud screeching sounds but stabilizes herself by gripping the rim of the tub. "Hardin please." She pleas and wiggles again.

"What the hell?" She splashed some water which loosen my grip and she pulls her leg inside the water. "You did not just do that." I sternly say and she sticks out her tongue. Adorable she is. Her hair is more messy with few strands out from her nest and cheeks are red down to her neck and tits which are now floating like they are helping her uplift on the water surface. Now I have to get in with her.

So I stand on my feet and take off my shirt, I love that my ways has some effect on her as I remove my shorts with no boxers underneath, her eyes are widen and she pulls her bottom lips between her teeth. She didn't subtle her stare at me and I'm suddenly so fucking proud of my developed body.

I step in the tub and sit across her into the perfectly hot water with a grin on my face. She collects the foam around her with her hands like she is hiding for me. I adjust my position and rest my arms on the rim of the tub. I feel her foot in my inner sides of thighs and then suddenly on my dick. What she is doing?

She answered my thoughts by bringing her feets closer to my crotch and place my hard cock between them. Without any warning she moves them up and down on my cock. "Fuck...Tessa." she teases me by slowing her feet movements and tighten her grip around me.

It feels so good but I need fucking more. So I grab her by ankles and move them away, by pulling her from her elbow she climbs on my lap and puts her knees on my either sides. "I want more Tessa." I beg.

"Me too." She nods, placing her warm hands on my chest and rakes down the ink there.

I lift her by her hips and lower her body on me by guiding my hard cock inside her and we both hisses at the same time. I place my hand on her back for bring her close to me and my other hand clasp her one tits, kneading the full flesh there, "oh my." She moans and I swallow her moan by covering her mouth with mine. I take her lower lip in between my lips, sucking them lightly and then running my tongue over it.

Her hands goes to my hair and she moves her lips to my jaw and then just below my ear which sends a shiver down my body. "Tess, I love you" I say and then she moves to kiss me on my neck and then down my collar bone virtuously biting the skin there. But her slowly movements of hips is killing me and my dick too, it feels so good with the hot water around us and the sweet smells from the wash in it.

"It's so fucking deep this way and warm," I say, taking her bun in my hand and tugging gently to force her to look at me.

"So good," she moans, taking me inside her, feeling every inch of me. One of her hands moves from my hair to rests at the base of my throat. She's so fucking sexy this way, goddess really with these moving bubbles surround us and the water feels so good, so fucking good. She move up and down on my cock faster, causing the hot water around us moving and creating a small waves.

I move my hand from her breast to down between her thighs and bring her swollen clit between my fingers. "Hard-in..." she stops by my pinching and rubbing her sensitive bud of pleasure.

My mouth moves to her neck sucking the water or sweat there, I don't know but she tugs at my hair in answer. I lift my hips to meet her, thrusting harder than before. I stare at her and revel in the sensation of her flexing hips. The slow building of pleasure begins at the base of my spine, and I can feel Tessa tensing as I continue to aid her by lifting my hips with each thrust.

And with more roughly thrust and rubbing her clit, we come undone. "Oh God." Her head falls to my shoulder, and she wraps her arms around my neck.

{Please vote⭐️ and comment^_^}