Chapter 66

Hardin's POV:

"Hey! You," I shout again at the person. His back is facing at me so I can't see his face only his outfit which is pink hoodie, pink pants and pink sneakers. What the fuck, a thief with pink clothes? If he's a thief then he's doing very shitty job at hiding himself with wearing bright colored clothes.

He was so into staring inside my car that he didn't hear me until I'm right behind him and yell in his ear, "What are you doing?"

"Ahhh," the person screams and covers his ears. He is shorter than me and screams like a fucking school girl with a high pitched voice. What the hell?

I back away from the thief when she turns around to see me.

Yes, the person I thought it's a man its not an actually man its a wo-man. I mean a girl. Literally a school girl, who is supposed to be in her school but she bunked her classes to be here to steal shits from the cars.

She pulls down her pink hood from her head to uncover her face, she's also wearing a pink-framed sunglasses and her hair has few streaks of pink hair which are not completely blending with her blonde hair. Her purse on her shoulder and her way too long nails are also pink with too much sparkles on it. Her eye lids, thin lips and her cheeks are all painted in pink with a little bit shimmer.

I know it's fucking rude to insults someone's look but she's looking like a goddamn clown from a four year olds girl's birthday party, who's theme was dressed in pink color.

Fuck, my head is aching by the high amount of pink this chick is wearing. Why she's wearing so much though? It's literally too fucking much to handle. That's not important what and why she's wearing what she's wearing, the question should be what the fuck she was doing around my car.

"What were you doing? And why are you looking inside my car?" I ask.

"Oh my God," she covers her mouth with both of her hands. "You're Mr. Hardin Scott."

"Yes, I am." Do I know this girl? I think I've seen her somewhere though..

"Do you remember me? I'm Eliza, your fan." She puts her glasses up on her head."We did saw each other ten days ago at a wedding and I asked for a photo with you and I also had my friend." She says. What wedding...?

Oh. Tessa's gay friend's wedding. "Yeah, I guess," I shrug. "But why you were looking inside my car?"

"No-nothing much, just looking for the interior and how you do your car's decor. I wanted to do with my own too because you've a great taste in cars," she tells. I think she's lying and that she was actually here to bust my windows and going to steal bunch of worthless shits from my car. But how did this chick knew it's my car?

"How did you know it's my car?"

"I...have saw you driving out of the lot at the wedding venue..." Fucking hell, I was with Tessa. Did she saw her too? "And few other times from here, your home to other places." Wait what she just said?

"And how did you find my place?" I ask and she stands still like I've freezed her or something.

"I...I...," she picks her fingernails.

"You followed me?" She didn't say anything, only blinking rapidly at the speed of thousands per second. "You did, didn't you?" I keep my tone low even though I'm shouting from inside.

What the fuck is happening to me?

This obsessed with pink color girl was an innocent fan, when did she turned into this batshit crazy ass stalker and who knows what she else she knows?

"Yes, I'm sorry. I know it's weird and creepy but please believe me I didn't mean to harm you or anything like that. I just wanted a picture and also get to know you, that's it. You're my idol." She puts her both hands on her chest, heart I guess.

An idol? I think she lost her fucking brain cells. Because if she read my first book there is no way I'm somebody's idol. People would never even be my friend in the first place. An idol is way out of the picture.

"Okay, but did you followed me somewhere else too?" I ask. Hope she didn't saw Tessa and I roaming around the riverwalk, and if she did that's just ridiculously lunatic behaviour for a fan.

"I...in...," she hesitates, means she did.

"Just tell me already. Where did you followed me I won't judge you or scold you?" I calmly ask for her sake.

"Few times when you go for groceries and also to...your gym," she covers her eyes with her hands in embarrassment.

Thank Lord, she didn't know about Tess or that might get messy. But it's too far, she knows my car, gym and which supermarket I go, God knows she might know my apartment's number. FUCK, this crazy fan is getting personal now.

"Okay but it's... insane? Don't you think?" My tone is serene no need to bash on someone who loves my book and I respect that she do but what she's doing its so stalker behaviour.

"Yes, I know it's foolish and absurd but I'm very passionate about you...and your books too. And I promise I won't track you if that makes you uncomfortable," she crosses her fingers like it's some kind of agreement.

"It does makes me and I'm believing in you so don't do that ever again," I say even though I don't trust her.

"I won't. Can I have your autograph?" She takes out my printed book from her pink purse, atleast my book isn't pink.

"Sure," I don't have any pen to sign but I searched my pockets anyway.

"Don't worry I've sharpie," she takes out a marker and hands me. Great, the maker is in pink color too. I quickly signed it and gave her back. "And also a picture please," before I could answer she takes out her phone with pink back cover. I wouldn't be surprise if she has pink color car and she eats pink color food and shit pink, too.

She took atleast ten selfies and I had to bend down to match her height in result I have a back pain now. Super fucking great.

"Thank you. I also wanted to say that I made a page about your book on Instagram, it's only has 1808 followers right now but it is still growing every day."

"Oh, that's cool. What you do in that?" It's a bit interesting so I asked.

"I record myself talking on every chapters after I read it, my views and post it to see what other peoples wants to comment their opinions or their feedback to that same chapter. It's a community who likes After, sometime you'll gonna find hate comments too but that's very small amount compared to the love ones." She explains.

"Wow. I'll check out then and get to know what you guys think," I really wanted to know my audience and it's perfect place to know.

"Really? Thanks," she jumps and hugs me tight. What the actual fuck? I didn't hug her back because I'm so uncomfortable right now, no one does this touchy shits to me other than Tess and I want to keep it that way. I don't want crazy ass fans does this things.

"Okay," I tell so I can move away from her arms and she does it and I move back.

"Can I ask you a question?" She says. "Please," she adds.

"Sure," I nod. Her question would be like, when would be the next squeal is coming or some shits like that.

"Are you in relationship?" Yes chick I am.

"It's complicated," I say instead.

"The girl from the wedding you were with, who is she to you?" Are fucking kidding me nosy girl?

"She is my family." My love actually. If I say that, Tessa will bite my ass.

"Means your sister."

"No!" I nearly shout. "She is a family friend." I say half-truth. Tessa is friend of Landon and he's my family.

Before she asks anything else I say, "I've to go so bye." I quickly get into my car and pull out from the lot, whereas she's still standing.
Hope she leaves when I get back from the supermarket.

{Please ⭐vote and comment ಥ‿ಥ}