Chapter 90

Tessa's POV:

It was New year Eve night, Hardin and I were at his old frat house for the party. But I was with Zed outside the house, sitting on the cold stone wall because Hardin was with Logan, that's what he told me.

And after some conversion I had with Zed and he showed me his new clockwork tattoo on her stomach, Hardin appeared out of no where and made me startled. Though he didn't yelled at me I was with Zed alone but his face was showing his anger clearly. So I stood in front of him and lifted his shirt a bit so I could placed my hand on his stomach, he flinched when my cold hand touched his warm skin but didn't remove my hand and his anger immediately cooled down by my simple gesture.

"Isn't that cool? I want one." I said after Zed showed his new tattoo to Hardin. "I think we decided on a smiley face." I told him.

I was drunk that time and Hardin asked Zed how much I drank and flipped him because I was with him alone in my drunken state so he left us, Hardin and me to ourselves.

"So you want a tattoo then?" He asked, my hand was still on his stomach.

"Yep, maybe five," I shrugged. "I don't know." I lowered my hands on his torso.

"You aren't getting a tattoo." He laughed. My hand went even lower on him and my fingers got into his tight jeans, literally touching his boxers.

"Why not?" I played at the hem of his boxers. When I drank too much, I got drunk and became quite the hormonal and sex crazed towards him and only him.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow when you're sober." He said, ending the conversion there.

...

"Here we are." Robert's voice break through the drunken memories of my desire to get a tattoo. I won't have five tattoos as I remember from my old memories but I'll have a only a single one, that's a smiley face.

I was thinking about what should I get all this morning and at my work place too. And at last the memories of almost two years ago now, popped into my mind about getting a tattoo and I immediately decide that I'll get it. I'll get a smiley face tattoo.

I know this memory involves him and wherever I'd look at the tattoo I'll think about him but I come to think that I should embrace the memories instead of neglecting it. There were quite the good ones that I always felt happy and I should live into them and be happy, not always angry why I loved him ever. Though I'm not forgiving him just yet but I shouldn't be depressed by him also.

So for now, I'm embracing that New year eve's memory and going to get a smiley face tattoo as I know.

"Have you ever went into a tattoo shop before?" He asks to as we turn to the shop and stand in front of the entrance.

"Yeah, I did." I went with him and he got a tattoo for me, a promise to himself which he never took it seriously.

But Robert didn't ask any question like why and with who? And I'm guessing that he knows I might have went with my ex, and had seen him with his tattoos all over his body.

"This tattoo parlor is a good one, I've read their ratings online." Robert adds, opening the door for me to get inside the shop first, then closed the door behind him and a small bell chimes above us as the door hits it, signalling the person behind the desk look up at us in our arrival.

The shop is small, neither modern nor old looking, it's just simplest in a good way. All the four walls of the shop are covering with framed tattoo pictures, some are colourful and the remaining are black as usual. The front reception part is very lit up area while the behind it, the studio, where peoples get done their tattoos is quite dark.