Chapter 98

Tessa's POV:

"Romance is overrated, realism is in"

What a simple yet complicated set of words that he wrote it in his book.

But what that actually means?

Some people might say after reading the book that he is saying that, the things did happened in his and I's relationship was romantic. Like the cheating on someone to get another person, jealousy and insecurities we both had, the hurtful things we did to each other, his emotional abuse at everyone but especially on me, his possessive-controlling nature, his demanding and overpowering attitude and our both yelling at each other making other peoples living hell around us, these all are romantic to some of the people.

They think it is what a relationship should have so their relationship would be as thrilling and entertaining as he wrote about our in his books. But they misapprehend it, as usual, and really did not understand the real meaning of this quote. The abusive relationship we had is not a romantic type of thing you should be thinking about it in that way, it's absolutely wrong to to romanticize an abusive relationship is key to their success in any type of commitments, it is just so wrong.

I've literally read their misinterpretations in the comments of the Instagram page. The stalker-fan of his, her name is Eliza if you know, she uploaded her reviews in her page about the chapter which has this quote and when I go through the comments to know about what are their views would be at the thoughtful quote and when I go through the comment section I saw that mostly all of them take this quote in a very wrong way.

They interpreted that abusive relationship is a romantic thing to our story.

A totally wrong way to understand such a thoughtful quote. In my opinion this quote means so different than the other dumb readers who interpreted it very foolishly. Though some reader understood it in a correct and the perfect way including myself. I get the real meaning behind this quote.

So I'd say what this quote real means to tell that; romance is overrated. The romantic stuffs, that two people do and they shown that in all the movies or series are overrated, that's not the things you should be implying in your real life. They are just picture perfect things which you couldn't, should not put into your life in the real world. In today's world there are so many fake relationships which exist because they want to act out scenes from movies or series.

The word 'trust' is seen as a stupidity and the word 'jealousy' is the new cool trend to them. What more people pretend to be in depression if they are single at age like fourteen or so. You tell someone you are single, never been kissed and people think that you are unlucky and you're missing out on your life. This overrated expectations of love has completed destroyed the true meaning of love and relationships. It is a matter of joke now.

People hardly fall in love, they just fall in the idea of love.
This kind of behaviour is wrong. Nowadays, boys and girls pretend they are in love, wanna get married and that bullshit from the age of ten. And the weird part they do this proudly saying love as no age instead of understanding what they are feeling is not love but attraction.

You must've heard people saying you are single whats the problem to say yes to the person who's asking you to be his or her date. This exactly is the problem. No one cares about your feelings they just need a partner to do the stuffs they seen in the movies, they want to get entertain by their partner. With time love is only starting to get all the more overrated stamps, resulting in people getting in relationships at an early age when they don't even know what they are doing and then during the ages of twenty or so they start making cynical comments about the opposite gender, how they are cheats and can not be trusted.