Chapter 79

Tessa's POV:

Washing and cleaning off the greasiness of the icing from my face I join Robert in the living room to continue with our movie date- night. He is sitting on the couch with two bowl of popcorns on the tables.

"You made popcorns?" I say and walk farther into the room.

"Yeah. I brought some for us. We gotta eat to pass the movie." He chuckles and slides one bowl to my side.

"So what are we watching?" I asks him and sit down on the other end of the couch with a bowl of popcorns on my lap.

"I don't know. I'm just surfing to find something that could be fun to watch not so boring that later on I find you sleeping, drooling over there." He laughs and keep scrolling to find some 'fun' movie.

"Well let get started," I laugh, a very un-authentic laugh hope he don't notice. He unfold the blanket which was on the arm of the couch and get under it, it's cold but not to me, I feel hot.

I just need this night to get over with somehow so later on I can cry over my ex-boyfriend and mine's past and the moments we shared together. I've to stop thinking about him so I can move on but its hard when his words are still fresh in my memories and I can still smell his sents in every fiber of my being like he's sitting next to me.

Robert puts a movie that bored me to death even though it's been only been ten minutes to the start and I scarfed down my more than half bowl of popcorns.

"It's boring isn't it?" Robert's voice startled me.

"Well..." I tried to act interested but guess isn't working, I didn't he was looking at me in the first place.

"Yeah, I get that. Here, you choose what you wanna watch then," he places the remote on the couch in between us.

"I really don't want to watch anything," I sigh and lean my back against the cushion, in exhaustion.

"Okay fair enough. So let's talk." He mutes the TV and turns his body towards me.

"What?" I lift my head to look at him.

"Let's talk. It would be better to know more about each other, you know. What do you wanna know? Ask me anything" He explains.

"Okay, so how's your study is going," I ask with a simple and the most boring thing ever, the studies.

"If you wanna to do this small talks that's fine with me but I want to know more about you, Tessa. You're hobbies, desires...feelings." He senses my uninterested tone. Great, I feel bad now, he must me thinking I don't want to be with him when that's not the case. "Okay so I'm going first, as I know very little about you that just you work with me at the same resturant and go to college to complete your degrees but what next? You told me once you wanna work in publishing house but what if you didn't get that you wanted?" He asks, more interested than me.

Though he asked a very thoughtful question. I really wanted to be a publisher or an author since the first but I don't feel the urge to be any of them anymore and what if I don't become between the two these what I should do next? I really didn't think of the second plan if my first crushes to nothing.

"I don't know Robert. I've never really think about it. I'm just going with the flow I guess and I think it's going pretty good." I tell him that truth. "How about you, what kind of doctor you wanna be when you were a teenager not now?" I direct the attention to him.

"Wow that a good question. I...well first don't judge me, promise you won't judge me." He raises his brow.

"I promise." I mutter.