Chapter 11

Hardin's POV:

We get to a diner hall and takes our seats in the booth. Luke and Kaci sits across me and Lexi. I thought of exchanging seats with Luke, I don't want to sit with this inquisitive chick. But I don't want to cause a scene.

"I've go to the restroom" the chick says and goes.

"So let me see your tattoo, Hardin" Kaci requests. I lift my tattooed arm in front of her face. "Not these one the new one, you just got" she push my arm away from her face and chuckle.

I lift up my hem of shirts half way through my torso, removing one of the bandages, reveling my tattoo.
"What? leaves? You got leaves."
She questions or judge. Judgemental she is, no wonder her and Luke have fights. Maybe mostly happens from her judgements and perception of thinking.

"It's not leaves, it's called ferns. You uneducated peoples." I attached the bandage again and pull my shirt down. "And it's my fucking body, I'll get what I want." I add with less offended tone.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolls her eyes.
"Leaves it is" she chuckles.

Lexi came back take a seat next to me and we all orders our food. For me burger and fires, Lexi order the same and for Luke and Kaci pasta. I cringe, when Lexi take the bottle of ‌ketchup and pour half of that things on the side of the plate. If Tessa would've been here, she'd scrunches her nose in disgust. Really, who eat this much of that things. Weirdo.

"That doctor charge $100 for an hour, sometime I feel like he is not even a real therapist, the way he casually talks." Luke says, shoving his pasta into his mouth.

"But it's working, isn't it?" Kaci scoff.

"Yeah, a little bit." Luke says chewing his food.

Linda take my fries from my plate, after finishing hers. Oh My God, girl don't! Order again if you want. She really doesn't know how to keep her hands to herself.

After we all eat our food and pays, we headed outside. "We should hung out again, another time too." Luke suggest.

"Yeah sure" I say, it wasn't that bad, they're not cool people but they're nice company. Not this Lexi girl though.

.....
Four days later...

"Come man, don't mop around in your house, alone. We're going to the movies, you should come with us. Take your mind off a bit." Luke says through the phone.He's right.

I was busy with my therapy and making plans after I graduate in the next two weeks and setting up interviews, I got three in Landon and one in Chicago. I don't want to go back to London, after the events happened there.

But I don't know, what will happen between Tessa and me, so I take all options I get. I'm sure that I want to be with her. My calls with her became lessen over the time. I'm giving her as much as space possible, so she does know that I'm trying.

"Okay, I'm coming. And I'm not mopping, asshole." I agrees and hung up.

.....

We're are sitting here in this theater, watching this stupid ass movie. Not many people is here, only some stupid teenage boys, stupid old man, and two stupid couples at the back. If I turn around, I may see them making out or hear their moans, and screeching seats sounds.

Luke and Kaci are busy talking and watching this Si-Fi ass movie. They again bring this chick, Kaci's sister, she's eating both hers and mine popcorn, and also making loud noises eating them. Stup Up And Close Your Mouth! I want to say. I should just dump this bucket of popcorn on her head.