Chapter 71

Hardin's POV:

"I want to…eat you," Tessa tells shyly but her actions are feisty as she grabs by my hoodie and pulls me to attack her lips to mine. I take a sharp intake by her force but didn't remove my lips. I open my mouth and she slips her tongue right in. Her mouth is feels like home to me.

I've been waiting for her to do any type of intimacy other than her gridding on me, which was hella good but she didn't even kiss me on my lips the whole night at that pub which make me feel so thirsty.

But now that her tongue lapping  with mine it's make my thirst disappear in second. Pulling her bennie from her head I throw it on the wingback chair. I push her coat off of her shoulder and we both take out our feets from our shoes and move farther inside the room, lips still connected.

"Yeah? What you're going to eat?" Removing my lips from hers, I trail down to her chin and to her neck, sucking at every skin in the path.

"The best one in the menu," I detach my lips from her neck only for her to pulls the hoodie and the shirt underneath together off over me.

"Which is?" I carry along with her foreplay. My hand move to her jeans, unbuttoning it and lug it down. Her feets finishes the job when it was stuck at her knees.

"This one." Her hands go down on my bulge and I pull up my face to see her expression. "My favorite." She bites her lips and her eyes are wild with possibilities. Fuck.

"Then eat it up," she nods and unfasten my jeans, yank it with my boxer down too, she guides me over to the desk resting my naked ass on edge of the cold wooden desk. "Take off your cardigan." I demand, she's too fucking dressed and she does that. "Holy shit!" I blurt when she took the bullshit cardigan off and reveling her scandalous top. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a bralette. Nora forces me to wear this today." She shyly stated. Damn, she is so beautiful always has been but with the deep V cut lace black bralette she looks so fucking sexy and it gives her too much clevage. Holy fucking shit.

My hand goes to her small of her back and I pull her closer to me, touching chest to chest. I lift my hand up to trace my index finger over the lacy inner border of her deep cut bralette. She looks down, slightly open mouth at my fingers moving up and down on the line of her crazy clevage. "You're so fucking hot and sexy baby."

She rests her hands on my chest and brings her lips to meet mine in slow motion. Taking out my fingers up from her tits I grab her neck gently to pull her more close to me. I push my tongue to meet hers, I can taste the sweet coconut and pineapple cocktail on her tongue so I lightly suck on it. My both hands travels down on her round ass and pressing them to bring her closer to me. I rub my hanging hard as rock cock against her crotch for needing some friction to ease the pain. Oh shit.

"Harrdin," she moans in my mouth when I grind myself hard against her. Fuck I need her.
But she has other plans, her mouth moves down on my neck and to my collar bone, kissing and lapping her tongue on my skin.

"Tess," I moan when she sucks and nip her teeth on my small nipples. Shit this girl is so…She laps her tongue again on my nipples before grazing her teeth in. She brushes down her lips on my torso as she drops on her knees. Her finger nails gently scratch the hair on my navel, sending me shiver. Her small hands grabs my heavy thickness, strocking me first and then brings it in front of her mouth, peeking out her tongue she licks the head of my cock.

"Tessa please," I beg. I'm so fucking hard right now that it's hurts and she's in here teasing me with her actions.

Smirking she takes me inside her mouth. Holy hell. She moves her head up and down on my length and her tongue is soft against my shaft.

"Keep going baby," I spur. She rests her one hands on apex of my thigh and another wraps around my remaining cock which hasn't inside her mouth. Her mouth is so wet and her throat is so warm as she takes nearly all of me inside her. It's like I'm at my own heaven and my angel is pleasuring me, making me feel so fucking good.

I feel her hand moves from my thigh and goes to grab my balls,  rolling them on her palm. What she's doing, she is goddamn expert at this, hands down. "Tess," I gasp, when she softly squeezing my balls in her palm.

I look down and nearly lose it at the sight of her half-dressed body and her hollow mouth having me. My one hand supports me against the desk while other move down at flushed face. She circles her wet tongue around my shaft still moving up and down. Fucking lord.

Caressing my thumb over her upper pink lip I insert my thumb in her mouth and she moves along with my cock and my thumb inside her full mouth in it. She looks up through her lashes. "You look so beautiful with wrapping your mouth around me baby," I tell and she moves slower, torturing me.

Removing my thumb from her mouth I grab handful of her blonde hair and guide her head to move faster on me. My animalistic power pull her head so forcefully on me that she gag. I take a back my hand from her hair and grip the edge of the desk behind me.

She blows me and sucks in her cheeks and blows me again the sucks in her cheeks over and over. Fuck this girl is going to kill me. I want to come inside her, it's been half a month I came inside her in Chicago but when she on her knees and taking me whole, it's so fucking hard to stop her.

I feel the tickling on my spine. "Baby…I'm going…to come," I inform and she moves even faster on me and so does her hand. As she sucks in her cheeks one last time I lose it and shoot my come down her throat.

She gave me few seconds to take some breathe and then stands up on her feet, wiping her mouth with back of her hand.

"Now it's my time to eat," I tell her, out of breath. I grip her hips and guide us towards the bed. I gently push her and she plops on the mattress I climb up and hovers over her body. I bring my face down and kiss her on her lips, swiping my tongue across her bottom lip I can taste myself on her mouth.

"I want you to," she buckles hips and touches her crotch against mine. I quickly climb down and she yelps when I pull her body at edge of the bed by back of her knees.

"I'll give you then," I promise, using my fingers I drag her panties down her legs and spread her legs, she's gleaming her the light. "You're always so wet for me, Tessa," I slip my two fingers inside her, " And tight."

I pull my fingers in and out of her and brush my thumb over her clit, "Oh God." She moans and I dive in. Moving my tongue up and down on her vulva, she whines and squirms under my
tongue as I pay extra attention to her most sensitive bud.

"More Hardin," my greedy girl begs and I give her that. I curl my fingers and circle them inside her. She arches her back when I rub my tongue against her clit and move my fingers in fast pace the way she likes it. "Hardin…I'm coming…" she pants and I feel her legs stiffening.

"Yes, baby come. Come for me." I coax and she do just that by coming all over my fingers.

I stand up and without thinking I put my fingers inside my mouth and suck her come off of me. She watches me while catching her breathe, "So sweet." I lick my lips and she flushes.

{Please vote ⭐ and comment 。◕‿◕。 }