Chapter 40

Tessa's POV:

Damn him. That he couldn't control his mind when my body take over his. He had to know that there is no chance that he could follow his mind when I'm half-naked, riding him. I move my hips against him the way it's drive him crazy, and I feel his arousal through my pants.

"I've craved you every second of every fucking day," he says into my open mouth. My tongue swipe across his, and he wraps his lips around it, playfully sucking on my tongue. I move my hands to his chest, he is too much dressed, I want to feel his skin. And run my fingers to every developed muscles of his.

I catch my breathe. My hands reach for the bottom of his
shirt, and I push it up to his arms. He sits up, bringing my
half-dressed body with his, and make it easier for me to lift the shirt off him.
"You have no idea how many times I've thought of you, how many times I've stroked my cock, remembering the way your hands feel on me, the way your hot mouth felt on me."

"Oh God." I moan. I've missed his dirty mouth so much. The words that have immediate, intense effect on me.

"You've missed this, haven't you? The way my words make you feel, the way they make you soaking, fucking wet?" I nod and moan again when his tongue moves down to my neck, slowly kissing and sucking at the skin.

He wraps his arms around my waist and turns our bodies so he hovers over me. He starts to
unbuttoned my pants, and push them down to my ankles within seconds. I grow impatient and needy for him so I kick my feet,
tossing the pants to the floor.
"Take yours off," I order.

My hands are shaking, resting on the bottom of his back. I love him, I love him so much. I've every intentions to not to get close to him and fall onto his charm the time he's staying here. But at last there is no use, because we are inevitable, no one can separate us.

He do as he told and climb back on top of me, taking my panties off while I arch my back. "Fuck." I stare at him the way he is staring my body, giving me the confidence that he still loves my body.

He's still staring at my hips, making no move. "Please, Hardin," I whine, lifting my bottom off the mattress.

"I know, baby." He brings his fingers to the apex of my thighs
and starts to rubbing me. I sigh as the instant relief I get for his touch.

He pushes a finger inside me and use his thumb to brush across my clit, oh God. I moan again when he adds another finger inside me. "So good," I gasp and clench at the sheets on my bed.

"Yeah?" He urges, moving his thumb faster over the spot that drives me crazy. I nod frantically, and my hand moves to grab him down, sliding up and down on him in a slow but tight motion.
"I wanted to taste you, it's been so long, but if I don't get my cock in you right now, I'll come all over your sheets." Then do it, I want to say.

My eyes are widen at the thought of that. He gives a few more pumps of his fingers inside me before align his body with mine. My hand is still gripping him, guiding him inside me, and my eyes screw shut as he fills me.

"I love you, I fucking love you so damn much," he tells me and I want to say him that too but I'm too much overwhelm by the pleasure he's giving me. He leans down on his elbows, pressing in and pulling out, pressing in and pulling out. I claw at his back with one hand and wrap the fingers of the other into his hair. I tug at it when he shift his hips, spreading my thighs farther apart.

"I love you, Hardin, I always have." I finally say it. My words make him pause, and he look up and down at my face.

"You had to know that I would always love you. You made
me...me, Tessa, and I will never forget that." He enters me again.

"You made me... me, too," I declare and smile up at him.

"Leave it to us to have a sentimental conversation at times like this," he teases, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Then again, what better time is there for our feelings to come out?" He kisses my smiling lips, and I wrap my thighs around his
waist.

I'm getting close now, my breaths get deeper, quicker, as I'm at the end and I tighten my thighs around him.

"You're going to come," he pant in my ear. My fingers tug at his hair, driving him crazy. "You're going to come now, with me, and I'm going to fill you," he promises.

"Hard-in." I call his name and his moves becomes more rough and fast at the end. I come around him follows my him.

"You know," he begins, as he rolls off of me and lie next to me, "by
making love to me, you just agreed to marry me." Not this again.

"Hush." I scrunch my nose. "You're ruining the moment."

He laughs. "As hard as you just came, I doubt that there is anything that could ruin your moment."

"Our moment," I mocks him, grinning ‌ from ear to ear like a idiot with my eyes firmly closed.

"Seriously, though, you agreed, so when are you going to buy your dress?" He pushes further.

I roll over, with my bare breast right over his face. While he staring at them, I say, "You are still as crazy as ever-no way am I marrying you right now."

"Therapy only works for my anger, not my obsession with
having you forever." he explain.
I roll my eyes, and lift arm to cover my face.

"It's true." He laughs and playfully drag me from the bed.

"What are you doing?" I screech when he lifts me over his shoulder. "You're going to hurt yourself lifting me!" I wiggle my body to get off of him, but he tightens his arm around the back
of my legs.

He opens the door to my room, walks and stop at outside Landon's bedroom door. What he is going to do? Having sex in Landon's room, I don't know.

"Landon! If you're here, stay in your damn room!" But Landon probably wouldn't be here he's with Nora, she told me they were going to hang out outside.

"Put me down!" I kick my legs again.

"You need a shower." He slaps his palm against my behind, and I yelp, swatting his naked one too in return.
"I can walk to the shower!" I laugh now, giggling and screeching like a schoolgirls.

He opens and closes the bathroom door, finally place me, as gently as possible, on the bathroom floor and turn on the water.
"I've missed you." I look up at him from the floor.

Hell. Lord knows that I missed this man. And ignored him the entire time misunderstanding that he loves and dating someone else.