Chapter 76

Tessa's POV:

These comments are giving me migraine, I shouldn't have read them in the first place but now I can't stop myself. I just can't stop reading these hatred that they are throwing.

They're making me emotional, making me want to cry which I haven't done since...a very long time but reading these harsh comments it's really hurting me, my feeling and my heart. They're not only coming at him, they're coming at me too, attacking both of us aggressively. That's why I was so angry with him writing this book let along publish this shit story across the judgmental world.

-I get it Hardin do love her but what's the point of continuing the bet why not end it? If I'd in her place I'd never ever forgive this bastard.

I moved on with that stupid bet and it's better if that stays in that way but no this book has to remind me all over again, it'll always be there, isn't it? Reminding me how our relationship begun over a lie.

-Toxic couple of the year-no century award goes to these bitches.

Yes, please give it to me. I'll put it on the showcase for everyone to see.

-I thought 'After' is a romance story but no it's a horror story because nothing is scary than being in a toxic relationship.

They all are saying Hardin and I had a toxic relationship, was it really we had? You're in denial, my annoying subconscious adds. You fucking shut up! I'm here breaking down and she's nagging me with her stupid words.

Lifting Hardin's arm around my waist I put it onto the mattress gently without waking him up I roll over and sit on the edge of the bed.

-She's calling other girls whore but in reality she's the one. She's the one who quicks to open her legs to a punk boy who she didn't even know.

I really want to pluck my eyes out so I can't look the screen which apparently show the truth. Yes, the hideous fucking truth.

-She plays the victim card. Like girl take some responsibly.

What they're talking about? I did take the responsibly for my irrational actions, didn't I?

-She instigates him to do bad things. Forces him when he did't want to be with his dad which make him more angry and he looses his temper. It's her fault.

Tears coming and collecting at the corner of my eyes, I cover my mouth with my hand to control my muffle snivelling.

- Hardin thinks Tessa is good for him but i don't think how? Sorry but she's crippling him mentally.

Why they all are coming at me? They've no idea what I suffered, they don't know my point of view of the story so it's better they keep their judgmental opinion to themselves.

Even though my eyes are full of water making my vision blur I can read what's written on the giant screen.

-They should'nt be together.

-They both are so bad and toxic for eachother as well as to their surroundings.

-If they're still together then they should immediately breakup that's how they can be happy. No other way.

I try to drink up my tears but few them shreds anyway and lands on the phone's screen. Closing the app I wipe the screen clean on the sheets before lay it down on the nightstand.

My heart is screaming inside me, it couldn't held so much pain, so much hate that people are giving me. Putting both of my hands on my mouth I stop my pathetic wailing.