Chapter 37

Hardin's POV:

When we get back to the apartment its dark. I check, twice that the door is lock. Paranoia creeps back in my back.

"Have you eaten?" she asks me when I follow her into the kitchen.

I sit down at the two-person table and lift my elbows onto the surface. "No, actually, I haven't. I was going to steal that bag of food, but Joe beat me to it." I tease.

"I can make you something? I'm hungry, too." she tells.

Twenty minutes later, she's dipping her finger into the vodka sauce, testing the flavor, I suppose. Or doing purposely? You know take it to the another level.

"You going to share that?" I ask from behind her. "It wouldn't be the first time I've something off of your finger," I tease with a smirk. "The icing was one of my
favorite flavors of Tessa." Sweetness over loaded to her body make the icing even more sweet.

"You remember that?" She asks and offers me some sauce on a spoon. I push it away from my face.

"I remember everything, Tessa. Well, everything that I wasn't too drunk or high during." I frown and give a teasing smile, and she dip her finger into the spoon and offers it to me. My frown disappear and I dart my tongue on her finger.

I open my mouth and take in her sauce covered finger. My eyes are pouring into hers, when I lick the sauce from the tip. Looking at her expressions she's fucking enjoying it, loving it.
Pulling her finger between my lips, I suck again and continue long after the sauce is gone.

Still my lips on her finger, I say, "I was going to talk to you about something. It involves what you said about me remembering things." And I move my lips up and down.

"Right now?" She asks, looking at my lips on her finger moving up and down. Hunger eyes of her, telling me what she wants. So fucking bad.

"Soon, doesn't have to be tonight," I whisper.
The book can wait for now.
I dart out my tongue and wet the tip of her middle finger, too.

"What are we doing?" She asks.

"You've asked me that too many times." I smile.

"We haven't seen each other in so long. This isn't a good idea," she says. Which I don't believe she fucking meant it. Not even a fucking bit.

"I've missed you, and I've been waiting for you to miss me,
too." My hand is on her hip, resting there, pressing against the black fabric of her work pant. "I don't like seeing you in all black. It doesn't suit you." I lean my head down and nudge her jaw with my nose.

Her fingers fumble with buttons of her shirt as she takes it off. "I'm happy that you didn't show up in another color."
She says and I smile against her cheek.

"I haven't changed much, Tess. Just got a few doctors, hit the gym more." I tell her the truth, except my writing the book.

"You still don't drink?" She drops her shirt to the floor behind
us, and I back her into the counter.

"A little, yes. Usually only wine or a light beer. But, no, I'm never going to chug a bottle of vodka again." I promise.

Her hands moves to pull off my shirt but she stops and look up at me.
Is she want my fucking permission to remove it, isn't she? She doesn't need it, it her right. She can take it, even throw it away and I wouldn't fucking complain about it.

I lift my hands in her and push them into the material.
"It's our anniversary month, you know?" I say as she pulls my shirt over my head. Her eyes pours, staring hard, at my buildup chest muscles and my new tattoos.

"We don't have an anniversary month, you insane man." I find her trying to get a look at my back, for obviously get a glimpse the tattoo I got for her. She looks embarrassed to ask it so I turn around.

"Yes, we do," I disagree. "Still only yours on my back," I explain.

"I'm glad." She softly admits.

"Have you went wild and gotten yourself a tattoo yet?" I turn back around and ask.

"No." She swats me, and I back up her against the counter and reach for her. Just a instinct.

"Are you okay with me touching you this way?" I softly ask. I'd never make her uncomfortable by touching her in any ways possible.

"Yes," she confesses. Hmm, then let's get to another fucking level.

I use one hand to trail my fingers over the top lining of her tank top. "What about like this?"
She nods.

I can feel her pluses beating under her soft skin, fast. She wants me to touch her. Of course she does. This is what she gets for keeping me away from her. Starving for my touch. I'm too, who am I fucking kidding? For her to touch me.

"I've needed you so much, Tess." My mouth is less than two inches away from her. My mouth is dry and I don't know when was the last time I felt her mouth on mine. I move my finger to her shoulder, drawing slow circles on her bare skin.

I move to kiss her, looking for any sign to stop me, but she parts her lips screaming to kiss her.She presses hers to mine as I take long time to do it. Fuck, its feel so good, so fucking good, her soft lips on mine. I can taste the sauce in her tongue as I push mine to hers, gently. I nip at her bottom lips between my lips and then with my teeths.

I move my hands to her waist, still caressing her pouty lips with mine. She pull my jeans towards her and begin to unbutton it. I groan softly.

"Are you trying to use me for sex again?" He smile against her mouth, push my tongue to cover hers, so that she can't respond. "Teasing," I mumble and press my body completely against her.
Her arms moves around my neck, and laces through my hair.
Fuck. She knows what to do, so I completely flip her over and take her, right here and right now.

"If I wasn't a gentleman, I would fuck you right here on this counter." My hand cup both of her breasts. Then hook my finger under the straps of her bra and tank top. "I would lift you up here, slide these hideous pants down your legs, spread your thighs, and take you right here." Fuck. I'm so hard to think that.

"You said you weren't a gentleman," she breathlessly reminds me.

"I changed my mind. I'm a half gentleman now," I meant it.

She pushes her hand down my boxers, "Fuck,Tess." I moan and her eyes rolls back of her head.

"A half? What does that mean?" She moans when my fingers slide easily past the loose waist of her hideous rough pants.

"That means, regardless of how I want you, how fucking badly I want to fuck you on this counter and make you scream my name so the entire block knows who is
making you come"- I suck at the skin down the column of her neck-"I won't be doing any of that until the day you marry me." I declare.