Chapter 94

Tessa's POV:

"Did you hear me, Tessa?" Someone's voice stops me out of the notion of the past eight months memories playing in my head and pulls me back to the reality, where I'm currently sitting on in some small coffee shop with an empty mug in my front and someone is sitting across me.

"What?" I rapidly blink away the memories I was thinking about in my mind.

"I said that we should call it off. We should call our relationship off. End." Robert repeats with his blue eyes staring at me in such a seriousness.

"Why?" I furrow my brows. He was begging me to date him and now look at him, he's begging me to end it. Like it's a ridiculous game to him.

"Because things are not working between us." He tells me, like it's a matter-of-factly.

"Aren't, how exactly?" I cross my arms against my chest and raise a brow at him. I thought things are pretty good between us, no fights or arguments we had, and we spent enough time with each other, though we didn't get any sexual with each other but sometime it isn't always about sex, is it?

"Come on, Tessa. How should I explain it you?" He rests his back against the wooden chair behind him, maintaining the space between us, I presume. "Did you… feel anything with me?" He asks the simple question but I'm not getting anything what exactly that means.

"Meaning!" I demand in my low voice so the neighbouring tables, who are already gotten disturbed by my loud actions and tone, won't get even more disturb and mad at me.

"Connected with me in some way like we've something in common or things we loved to do together. The spark." He adds.

"I think," I muster. We spent eight months doing things that we liked, for example watching movies and baking sweets together and also went on the small-simple date twice a week, so I thought we did developed some connection with each other, aren't we?
And the spark needs some time to emerge if we keep seeing each other.

"You think? Tessa, you didn't." He chuckles, lightly. "We didn't actually. Think the eight months we spent working this out, we really didn't connect whatsoever, we just spent time together and hangout as a two friend, nothing else. I thought eventually I'd feel the closeness with you but I haven't felt the way I had when I was with Kel—," he stops himself in the middle of the sentence but I caught the name he would be saying.

Kel? Kelsey he wanted to say her name, I know that, he has feelings toward her now, he connected with her, so he don't have any feelings left toward me anymore. His taste changed if you call it.

"Spill the truth now." I calmly tell him with a teasing smile across my face.

"Okay so… I don't like you anymore." What? "I mean I like you, I do but the… feelings that I had before towards you, they just don't have anymore." He explains the truth.

But it's a half truth there's something more, 'someone' actually he's hiding from me, though I know who is she but I want to hear it from his mouth, so I say, "And," I grin.

"And I also developed some feeling towards Kelsey so it's hard to feel about you anymore in the same way." After all he spits the whole truth finally. He's looking down at his hand on the table between us and start blushing in front of me, redness taking over his cheeks as he spills the truth to me.

"So now you're dumping me," I muster. I'm not angry at all, though he kissed her while we were seeing each other but that happened mistakenly and out of blew, which isn't a good excuse but at least he's coming truth about that.