Chapter 72

Hardin's POV:

Climbing back to the bed I pull Tessa up by her arm so she can lie next me. I wrap my arm under around her waist, pulling her closer to me, she rests her head on my chest. Her breathing is rapid and warm against my skin and she's tracing my butterfly tattoo on my stomach with her fingers.

Her huge mass of hair is covering her face so I tuck them behind her ear then I can read her expression and watch her beautiful glowing face that came from me and the lovely moments came along with me spending the night with her.

"You like it?" I ask. She shivers when my fingers run up and down on her spine, so I pull the comforter up with my leg and cover her half naked body and mine completely naked one.

"Your touch? Of course I loved it." She answers cockyly looking up at me.

"I know you like my touch baby," Moving down I face her and slide my other hand down on her stomach to goes to the back on her round ass. "But I'm not talking about that, I'm saying that do you like it that I visiting you here right? Like you're not mad or anything like that." I question and looking at her I try to read her face.

"I was a bit shocked but I am not mad." She shakes her head. "And if I was then I would've run off from the pub without talking to you. Or left you a note saying 'I don't want you' or something like that or maybe  I'd seek out on you in the middle of the night when you'd be sleeping," she points across the room at the locked door.

"Seek out?" I laugh. She would never do that, though she did one time in the past at the beginning while she was dating Noah but now she won't, because she's mine though she isn't completely accepting right now but she loves me so much to do that ever again.

"Yes," she teases, I know she is. "I like it that you're here." She brings her hand up and brushes her thumb over my jaw.

"That's good then. How is your work and college is going on?" I interrogate, want to know more about her while she's living here without me. No one updates me anything more details about her, Landon do call me but just to check on me, the usual.

"Exhausting but pretty good as smoothly as can be." She tells me.

I'm impressed. I'm really ecstatic that she's adapting her life here pretty well, doing great without any complications, without any struggles. But only one thing is taunting me that I'm not here. She's having so many experiences and I'm not here that she could share them with me. But as I said, I'm happy for her though I'm just missing my place in here with her.

"You should be more careful though at the street and at the pricey resturant you do work at," I say. Lately she's being careless and taking her security very lightly which making me more anxious.

"Yeah yeah." She trys to brush off the topic. "What about yours?" She is now brushing her thumb on my bottom lips distracting me, which is working.

"Same as yours," I quickly respond because of her raunchy actions going on at my plump lips. As I press my body against hers she's lying flat on the mattress, lifting myself up by using my elbow I stare down at her cleavage. "You look so fucking hot wearing this, I like it on you. You should buy these type of clothes more." She is and always be the most beautiful women ever in my life that I've laid my eyes on.

"You do?" Her thumb is still caressing on my lip.

"Yes, I loved it," I tell barely moving my lips. I peek out my tongue and touches the tip of her thumb whereas she watches me as I do and she bites her lower lip tempting me more for her.

Tracing the lace lining of the sexy black bralette then dip my fingers inside it and finding I roll her nipples in between my thumb and index finger, making them hard under my touch and then gently pinch it rewarding me a moan from her fuckable lips. Moving my head down to her face, I briefly kiss her on her soft lips and my hand is still kneading her ample tits.

"Hmmm," she hums into my mouth. I push my tongue inside her mouth to meet hers, our tongue move in sync, massaging eachother perfectly. Swiping my tongue across her bottom lip in sharp movement I suck on her full lips. She bites my lower lip when I pull back up from her lips to look down at her flushes red cheeks and pink swollen lips from my pressure.

She garbs my wrist and pushes down from her tits to in between her legs. "Touch me again," my dirty girl requests. I always love that she never ever worn out by my touch, always want more and I'll do anything for her, do anything she asks me to do.

And I do just that. Going down I find her small pussy with my fingers and move my middle finger up and down on her slit. She is always so ready for me, soaking fucking wet for me, so responsive to me. And I fucking loved it more than anything. I insert my two fingers inside her and pump in and out of her tightness. She moves her hips up for me to move faster, doing just that I brush my thumb over her sensitive bud and she rolls her eyes back of her head. Fuck.

I want so fucking bad to put my cock inside her but I need some time to refuel myself and watching her loosing all contol by me is another type and level of tuned on for me. And I also have few more days here, staying few days more only if she wants me to and she's not going anywhere, we can do it that at another time so I let her please with my long fingers, moving in and moving out of her.

I lean down my head, pressing my lips I kiss on her lips and corner of her mouth. Then move down on her neck, lapping my tongue and sucking her skin harshly but not much that it'd leave a mark there. Going a bit down I kiss her on her swell of her breast, I can literally feel her pluse beating rapidly on my lips.

I try to bring the strap of her bralette down her shoulder but it won't budge. This thing is hella sexy on her but it's getting on my nerves right now, I'll fucking rip this shit if I have to.

I didn't realize my movement in between her legs has slowed down until her lift her ass up, begging me, "Hardin more."

"I'm sorry baby," I tell by kissing on her mouth and moving in and out the way she likes it.

I try again to move the strap down but won't shift. Fuck it. I try to move the cup only made of lace of the bralette which move just a half inch. Are you fucking kidding me. I want her tits on the display, so I can take it in my mouth and fuck them. But it's fucking hard and if I tug it a little bit the thing I'll be tear apart. Fuck it.

I cup her breast and massage it through her fabric, though without this protection covering her boobs it would be more good, it'd be amazing really. I  pump my fingers faster in and out of her with working my hand on her tits, I feel her legs stiffening making me know she's near.

"Come baby, come for me," moving up I coo in her ear.

Her moans are softly, it's barely audible. I want her to scream my name as noisily as she could so the entire hotel could here it. "Tess moan loudly, let me hear you." I tell and lick her just below her ear.

Moving in and out and brushing her clit with my fingers, "Oh… Haa-rdin." She screams, her voice bounces at the walls and travels back to us. With few more pumps she looses herself again around my fingers.

{Please vote⭐ and comment (◠ᴥ◕) }