Chapter 68

Tessa's POV:

This assignment was so difficult, it took me three days to finish it but thank God, it's complete now.

"Hey," someone knocks on my opened bedroom door. "What are you doing?" Nora asks and come farther inside my room.

"Nothing much, just completed some distressing obscure homeworks a week ahead," I tell her, turning to face her on my chair.

"Well you're a whip-smart girl, you could do any toughest homework in a blink." She winks her eye. "Wish I had a brainy friend like you in my years who could do one week ahead homeworks so I don't have to worry about my notes being incomplete," she sits on my bed and shrugs.

"Thanks," I blush at her complement.

"Now as you're free, we should do something fun." I see a flicker of wickedness in her brownish-green eyes.

"Like baking something stupid like a big sized macaron," l laugh and she joins in.

"That could be fun but no, not baking. Today we should go somewhere else. You, me and Landon," she suggests.

"Where?" I stretch my arms in front of me. I'm a bit tired after sitting on my desk for three consecutive hours.

"Maybe in a...club. It's been a long time since the three of us went out together and had a fun night. Please," she requests.

"A club?" Then I don't want to go.

"Okay so in a pub. There won't be some heavy music or like something. Just a cocktail bar with very less public and a light musics. Come on Tessa, please," she pleads with bringing her hands together.

"Yes, Tess. Let's go, please." Suddently I hear Landon's voice and turning to the doorway, he's standing against the frame.

"I don't know guys," I look down at the ground.

"We won't be there more than an hour and a half, atleast you won't be there long, because of Hard-" before Nora could finishes, she starts to coughs.

"She means to say, you won't be there long because of your hard other assignments to do, you know." Landon points at my books on the desk. "Come on Tessa, it's friday and you don't wanna sit in here, alone." He shakes his head.

I'm fine sitting alone though.

"Please, please for me," Nora looks my with her puppy eyes and pulls out her lower lip. And so does Landon, not the pulling out his lip.

They might be true, sitting here by myself could be bored, so I give in, "Okay."

"Yay!" They both bawls in unison like they won some sort of battle.

What's with them? And why they're acting so suspicious and pushy for me to go with them? Hmm

Landon moves out from the doorway to the living room when I open my closet in search for something to wear. "You should wear something sexy." Nora says, now she's lying on her stomach on my bed.

"Why?" I slide hangers on the rob to see something warm and decent for a pub look.

"Because Har-" she clears her throat. "Because we should cause we are fucking women, simple as that." Looking at her, she's flipping her brown hair.

"What about this?" I push a yellow top with one quarter sleeves, still on hanger in front of me.

"Nope, its hideous as hell," she makes a disgusting face.

"And this?" It's violet bow pullover shirt.

"It's good but not sexy," she shakes her head and comes over me. Checking inside my closet, she complains, "Sorry but you don't have any sexy fucking clothes to wear."