Chapter 55

Hardin's POV:

I know what are you thinking, that what a fucking creep I'm for making this bill board size picture of her. But it is what it is, my love for her is as big as this whole universe can say, never ending.

She's just standing there wide eyes open gazing at her portrait. I walk over to her and take her hands. "I know you look beautiful in it but stop staring, she is mine to stare." I tease.

She dramatically rolls her eyes. "Why did you get this though?"

"For me to get off when I lay on my bed and missed your hands moving on my cock." I say.

"You gross, disgusting man." She scrunches her nose and I laugh.

"I got it because...first I've missed you." A lot. "And you weren't picking my calls so I got this beautiful girl's picture to myself." I move her hair back from her shoulder.

"Its not true. I had picked your call more time than you count." She pushes her brows together.

"But that's not enough." Never going to be. "And it makes me feel like you're here with me, always having my back." I kiss her eye lids and she smiles.

Her hands goes to my shoulder and mines to her waist. Leaning I take her mouth in me, kissing her soft lips briefly. I wrap my arm around her and pull her close to me. Guiding us, on our heels to my bed, I accidentally step on her floor-length dress almost tripping us over and break our spell. "Sorry."

Fuck me for doing wrong things at a wrong time.

"It's okay." She says and starts to unbutton my shirt, pushing it from my shoulder the black cloth falls. Next my shoes, pants and boxers too, instantly, with her frantic hands.

I find her zipper, sliding the blue dress down her arms and let the fabric joining the others on the floor. Slipping out from her shoes, she falls onto the mattress.

I can't think of anything else except the way her half naked body calls to me; it's like she is made for me. Using my knee, I support my body weight over hers and press my mouth against her full, wet lips. Her mouth is hungry on mine. Swiping her soft and sharp tongue over mine, cutting through me and healing me at once.

I push my hand through her soft hair, desperately trying to get closer to her somehow. I press my body against her, needing some friction on my cock before I combust, so I start to rub my completely naked body to her half-naked.

Fuck.

Her hands moves to my hair tugging from the roots, while I run my hand down her stomach and to the hem of her lacy panties. I try to control myself, but she moans and I need to hear more of my favorite sounds.

My fingers move to her pussy, and I tap gently over the swollen mound, feeling how much she soaked her panties. Her sweet scent fills the air, and I want to taste her. I push my fingers into her, pumping into her to the knuckle. She cries out, and her sounds seep into me as she wraps her arms around me to steady her jerking body. She's tight around my two fingers, and she gasps each time they enter her pussy.

My mouth moves to her neck to claim her in a different way. I suck at the soft skin there, feeling the heat of blood rushing beneath the surface. She's mine and I'm hers.
"Hardin...I'm..." she whimpers when I leave her empty.

She's so ripe, so ready to be fucking devoured. Suddenly I'm a hungry man. I need my mouth on her. I scoot back on the bed and pull off her panties and spread her thighs. The smell is so sweet, so intoxicating, I've never experienced anything close to this hunger roaring inside of me when it comes to her.

She's soaked. I can't help but blow on it and delight in the way she moans, lifting her ass off the bed. I dive in. Her taste fills my senses as my tongue swipes wide licks up and down her. With each moan, my tongue licks harder, more precisely, and she fists my grey sheets to keep from screaming. I want her to scream my name.

"Tell me how good it feels," I say, making sure to blow a breath against her with each word.

She chokes out, "So..." I suck at her and lick her into a shaking, whimpering state. I want to give her all the encouragement she needs.

"That's it, baby, come for me, I need to feel it on my tongue." She obeys. I'm high with her as she orgasms for me.

I climb up her body, my cock probing at her stomach, and kiss her. She snaps out of her sedated state and kisses me hard. She's already ready for more. I'm impressed, horny and I want her, need her more.

She pushes me onto the mattress and says, "I want to taste you now." Listening to that, it makes my cock twitch.

"I can't say no to that." I say, grin on my face.

Without wasting any time her mouth has my cock. Her hot tongue swipes across the tip, earning her a drop of me on her tongue."Fuck...Tess..."
She keeps her mouth moving at a steady pace, taking more and more of me.

My hands rise up to her strapless bra which is barely keeping her full tits. "Take off...your...bra." I mutter, too much overwhelm by her actions.

She reaches back to unclasp the thing but still her head moving up and down on me. Unhooking, she throws it onto the floor and my greedy-ass hand goes to her flushed tits. Pushing up and down, I squeeze the flesh there. They are my fetish.

She draws me in her mouth so deep that I feel her warm throat.
"I'm going to come." I pant.

She sucked her cheeks in, even so her hands on me and I come down her throat instantly.

Swallowing all of me down, she wipes her mouth with her hands and lay beside me.

As I catch by breathe, she sits up on her elbow and asks me, "Can I have a shower?"

"With me?" I say, though I'm serious.

"No." She smack me with her hand on my chest playfully. "Alone."

"Sure you can. Though you are staying here for these two days in my apartment. Right?" I ask, hope she do.

She thinks about a bit but finally nods. "But I don't have any clothes to wear." She waves her hand at her naked body.

Fuck. Can I have her again?

"You know that you can wear my clothes right?" I raise my brow.

"Yeah?" She takes her lower lip between her teeths.

"Yes, take anything you like from that closet." I point out at the thing across the room. "And there's the bathroom." I instruct.

"Thanks." She gets up from my bed to go into the bathroom and I admire her bare ass go.
"Hardin?" She calls me over.

"Yeah?" I answer. Did she wants me now and have the shower with me? Naughty girl.

My hope crushes when she tells, "I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"

I'm hungry too, that wedding didn't fill my stomach properly and I'm too lazy to prepare anything now. "I don't have anything but I'm can order." I tell.

"Okay!"

{Please vote⭐️ and comment^_^}