Chapter 102

The longest chapter ever....
5200k+ words.•́ ‿ ,•̀

————————————————
Tessa's POV:
Three days later...

I'm going to relax today. Full on relaxed mode and do nothing but enjoy my free time.

All the wedding related things from rechecking the booking date of the venues, booked the spa and beauty treatment as Nora said for her and the bridesmaids, including me too. To checkout the invitations got delivered to all of the guests or not and also booked hotel rooms for them, including him.

He won't be living anywhere near me or near my apartment for that matter. I won't let him at all. He will come to New York, do his duties as Landon's best man and go back to Chicago without speaking to me. That's what he had do and I will be avoiding him at any cost.

I promise myself that I don't- I won't say or even look at him, doesn't matter how hot he'd look. I won't, right?

Keeping my promise in my mind I walk over to the fridge to get something that will calm my body and nerves. In meantime I just want to chill and watch some shows on TV with this half-empty bottle of wine that Nora left for me to celebrate the wedding get planned and arranged perfectly on time.

Taking the bottle and a glass in my hand, I stride over to the living room and place the wine bottle on the teapoy to sit down on the couch and watch some shows, alone. There is no one in the apartment but me. Landon went to pick up the custom wedding ring and Nora went to collect her wedding dress with veil, which we forget to buy at first.

"Hello viewers, I'm Judy your host and I'm back with the another sensation here." The middle aged woman with too much lipstick on, on her thin lips yells from inside the television, as I turn it on to watch something which keep myself busy.

This TV show is currently Landon's favorite because of his sudden likeness to watch the interviews that this particular lady take. She do interviews of different personalities every weekend, let's see who'd be this time. Even though I might-definitely won't know the person, let's see who could that be.

"A young author sensation if I say, a bestseller at that." She begins and I pour myself a brim full of wine into my glass to enjoy the unenjoyable show. "His two novels in his own romance series are most loved by the female fans." She continues with her rambling about the person, more like buttering about the person.

Just say the name lady, stop stalling and buttering or the wine in my hand will soon get warm because of your introducing the person so tardy. My ears are keep listening to her as I bring my full glass upto my mouth and take a large sip of the white wine and gulp down to my throat.

"And it's none other than Hardin Scott." She revels and as I hear the name, his name, in shock the wine which is in my throat go straight up into my nose making me cough and vision blurry.

"What!" I muster to myself after recovering from the heavy coughing. I rapidly blink my eyes to see the person across the screen is real or not or maybe I'm hallucinating or drunk already with the wine. But I'm none of the above, I'm not anything, I'm perfectly okay and the man is really there across my TV screen.

"Yes, the young author Hardin Scott is here today because of his best-known romance book series called After, which has four book in it but just two got publish and the two others are going to come soon." She informs and the camera cuts to him, making my chest tighten.

Damn, he looks so put together and...so so hot, with wearing his normal black clothes and his long brown hair pushed back like someone else styled his hair like that so it won't fall and come onto his face; he doesn't like when someone touch his hair to styled them, so it's new to me. And the way his gorgeous green eyes are staring at the camera making me want to stare them back for days, months even. And also his plump lips, the way he peeked out his tongue to wet his lower lip and then biting on it just for merely a second and then releases it from his teeth, turning the skin into deep shade of pink.