Chapter 95

Hardin's POV:

"Wedding dress." Tessa answers. Her voice pass throught the thick glassed wall between us which I haven't expected at all and her sweet voice calm me down when they go through and reach into my ears and to my brain and then to my heart too.

Wait? She can hear me, I thought this glassed box is a sound proof shit where I'm trapped in, that no one could hear me or could I to them if they speak anything crap or important.

I instantly move forward, though I can't go any farther because of the glassed wall between us is blocking me but I take steps so that I'm up close to her in any way. My whole body is touching the glassed wall, literally pressing flat on it, but except my face, it has a little bit space between my nose and the glass so that I could talk without touching my whole face onto it.

"Why?" I rest my both open palms flat on the glass in my front and look down at her. "Why are you wearing a wedding dress?" I stare down at her and the white wedding dress clinging around her body, the dress showing her every curves she has it has bead work on it so it makes her more beautiful, a literal angel in my sight.

"Because today was my wedding day. I'm married now." She revels, softly.

"What?" I spit. She's married? How could she'd be married? She don't believe in marriage, it's a bullshit concept to her, so she just can't be. "With who?" I demand. There is no way she's married, she wouldn't do that me, leave me and marry some prick.

"With him." She lifts her hand up and points out at the second figure, who's standing behind the bed in the darkness.

Who the fuck he is that?

The moment I think that, the person moves and takes a step forward to gets into the pink light above the bed. As the light hits his features and I see his face, my blood started to boiling like it's gonna burn my every bones and whole my body. How the fuck it's him?

Robert.

That shit fucker waiter is Tessa's husband. How?

He's wearing a black and white suit which making him look like a stupid waiter not a fucking groom. That fucker watches me from afar distance with a grin is playing across his stupidass face, who might says 'fuck you, I got the girl' to me if that's what the looks is if he's giving me.

"Him? How could you marry him Tessa?" My stare went at the girl in front of me, but she stays silent staring at me back. "How, Tessa? You said I'm the love of your life!" I shout, not at her, at the situation. This situation is bullshit!

"This is my new life..." she waves down at her dress before she looks back at me. "And his is my new love." She refers to the shit sniffer bastard, who's standing in the middle of the dark room with only a pink light bulb hanging above him from the ceiling with the help of thick wire attatched to it.

If I was out there from this shit glassed box then I'd rip that light out by its thick wire from its cord up the ceiling and wrap it around on his neck, tightly as possible and strangle him until I see his life suck out of his body and be dead on his feet. He would be nothing to her but a soulless-lifeless-death body.

But, I couldn't do it because I'm trapped in this shit house of a glassed box. And I think he is the one who prisoned me in here, he has to be the one. To show me who has the power here. Fucker.

"You can't do this to me," I shake my head at Tessa. She's not married, she can't be!

"You did this to yourself Hardin, you shouldn't have humiliated me by writing my story." She gives me the dumbest excuse. It has my story too and they hate me more than a innocent girl who got played by me, by the monster.