Chapter 52

Tessa's POV:

I wake up to Hardin shifting below me. I am still lying on top of him, my knees astride him. Last night was unexpected but it was great, he was great. I lift my head from where it rests on his chest and encounter his dazzling green eyes.

"Good morning." He gives me a dimpled smile, soothing my nerves.

"Good morning." I sigh at the sight of him. "Thank you." I rest my cheek on his chest.

"For what?" He moves my hair from my face.

"For...last night and for staying." Remembering the way his body was moving atop of me.

"No. Thank you, for letting me stay and had the date with me." I roll eyes.

"That wasn't a date, it was just a...dinner type thing." Embarrassed by my own justification, I lie next to him, my back pressed against his front.

"Means a 'date'." Definitely a smirk playing on his face. He moves his completely naked body to come closer to mine. Nudging my head with his and brings his lips to my skin. My eyes close in response to his plump lips wrapping around my earlobe, gently tugging. I can feel him hardening against me, making me feel dozy in a fantastic way.

"Hardin," I chirp and he chuckles against my neck. His hand travel down my body; he brings his thumb along my hipbone. My pulse begins to quicken and I gasp as his hand slides down in my front. He always has the same effect on me; within seconds I feel myself pooling. His other hand cups my breast and he hisses as he flicks his thumb over my sensitive nipple, making me glad I decided not to sleep in any clothes.

"I can't get enough of you, Tess." His raspy voice is even deeper, filled with lust. His hand cups me down there and he pulls me as close to him as possible. His erection presses against me.

I cry out as his fingers enter me and I am trying to grasp on to something, anything. I reach between us with my hand to palm him. He groans and I squeeze gently and stroke him lightly.

"Fuck...Tessa," he pants behind my ear and pumps in and out of me in faster pace.

"Oh God..." I also move my hand up and down on his length, faster, tighter, making him feel the same way he is doing to me.

"Tess, I'm..." he begins and I feel his wetness covers between my thigh's back.
And with more pushing his fingers inside and out of me, I come to mush around his fingers.

"Sorry for the spill." He coos, still panting. "I couldn't control myself."

"You never have." I counter with ragged breath and turn to him.

"True." He chuckles. "So have a shower with me as we both are so fucking dirty now." Grin on his face.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because..." I sit up, "I've to get ready for the Josie's wedding and it's almost ten and I've to be there before twelve. Thus, no." I get up from the bed.

"So, you are going there alone, without a date then?" He gets up.

"Yes." I nod and start to pick up our clothes from the floor.

"Can I... You know, come with you?" He asks in a low voice.

"No." I quickly tell him.

"Please?" He requests and stands where I'm.

"No, Hardin. Please no. I told you I don't want to seen with you in public for avoiding the negative news on me. So please, no." I explain. He has to understand this, I'm not embarrass by us seeing together in public, it's the hatred news, which I know it's going to come at me later, not just at me, at him too. So its for the best.

"Okaaay." He groans "At least have a shower with me?" I shake my head to no and he groans again. He sit down on the bed with his sad face. I feel a little bad for him now.

"However..." I put the clothes asides him onto the bed and stand between his legs, lifting his chin up with my hand, I say, "Maybe we can meet after the wedding gets over and you'll get to choose where that place would be. What do you think?"

And like that, his face lighten up. "Really?" I nod. "Wherever I want?"

"Yes. But privately." And I see a flicker of dark in his eyes.

His hand moves up and grab my hip, bringing me close to him, he says, "Okay, so deal." He leans and brushes his lips on my torso.

"Stop! It tickles." I wiggle my body but his hands holding me in place. Still grazing his lips, I squeal "Hardin!" And he stops.

"Can I give you the ride to that wedding?" He asks.

"No. You don't have to. I can take a cab." I run my fingers through his hair.

"You sure?"

"Yes. You should only worried about the place we'd be going to meet later." I grab his clothes and hand him. "I'm going for the shower now, alone. Or I'm going to run late. So you should get dressed and leave." I move from in between his legs.

"You're kicking me out?" I nod with teasing smile. He pretends to be wounded, placing his hand over his heart.

I move to grab my robe from my bag, whereas he dressed himself up. Putting my robe on, I stand in front of him. "So I've to go now?" He asks like I might have changed my mind.

"Yes. You have to. Just text me the place and I'll be there."

"Okay." He leans and I press my lips to his, lingering long, I move back from our kiss. "Bye, baby." At last he gives a kiss on my cheek and head out.

I take a hot shower and curl my hair, pinning it up so it isn't in my way as I apply my makeup. I put the dress on, it's light blue with illusion across the chest. I unclip my hair, letting my long curls fall down my shoulders.

I smile at the reflection of me in the mirror. It's looks beautiful but I kinda wish that Hardin would be here to see and tell me how good it looks on me.

Enough of the day dreaming. Finally, after another check of my makeup and grabbing my shoes, I head out, into the cab which was waiting below my hotel.

...

"Tessa! Thanks for coming." Josie hugs me.

"It's my pleasure. But thank you though for inviting me." I say and we break our embrace. "By the way, you're looking so beautiful." She looks really gorgeous in her white mermaid dress.

"Thanks." She squeezes my hand.

"Guys! Ready?" Someone says, the wedding planner I guess.

"Yes!" All the ladies in the room shouts in unison.

"Then, let's go." The planner tells.

"Oh God. I'm so nervous." Josie states.

"Don't worry." I brush my hand over her arm. "Everything will be fine." I assure her. And we all head out from the room.

As I'm standing alone behind the maid of honor, the planner asks me, "You don't have a date, miss?" and looks around to the others bridesmaids with their dates.

"No." If I would've, wasn't he would be here by my side, lady?

"Okay then." She says and go somewhere else.

As I'm looking down my dress or shoes or ground, I don't know what I'm looking at but waiting for the music to start and get this over with, so I meet Hardin, again.

"She's gay?" Someone, some familiar voice says into my ears.

{Please vote⭐️ and comment^_^}