Chapter 78

Tessa's POV:
Fifteen days later...

I'm trying to forget what I said to him but it just not going away, leaving my mind anytime soon which seems. I feel so bad for bashing at him, I could've told him to leave me and move on with his life, without me in a polite way but I chose the hard and the cold way instead.

I told him that I'd move on with someone else not anytime soon but I said that. He'd be heartbroken hearing that. Why I told him? We could've worked out, didn't we?

No, we wouldn't. We could not. The comments are true. People are right- a person who hurt you repeatedly would hurt you again in the future, it's the fact.

But now I will move on for real and forget he ever existed in my life, forget that he didn't shift my life upside down and forget he didn't nearly destroyed me.

I'm angry at myself that I fell on his charm-false charm. How stupid I was? How did I move past his mistakes and flaws? Ignored all the red flags, I'm really surprise at my foolishness for feeling anything towards him.

"Yeah, we're ready to order now," a voice brings me back to the reality. I almost forget I'm at the restaurant working and I've costumer to serve and I zoned out thinking about him. If I can't stop myself thinking about him my mind would go crazy and I'll lose my only job because of him. I should just shove him off of the board and focus at my work.

"Okay, so what'll it be?" I ask and taking my notepad out I write down their orders. All of suddently a lady pushes past me and joins the four people group which I'm taking order of and sits down on the table. "Can I get you anything?" I ask her politely.

"Can't you see I just got here, girl? I need a minute, come back later." She blows me off, furiously.

What the hell? You fucking peasant! I'm already angry because of my ex-boyfriend so don't come at me with your vexed tone when I asked you nicely, bitch.

"Why are you standing now? Go!" She huffs, violently. Bitch I'm doing my job here so don't show me your bitchy attitude. Don't treat the wait staff poorly because you never know what'd they might do, they might spill over a drink on you intentionally or they might spit in your food. Sensing this lady's attitude I could tell she might has eaten so much spit in her life just being a bitch to people at restaurant.

"Okay ma'am," okay bitch, if I tell her that I will lose my job. If I had a another job I would've told her that first and slap her before I leave this stupid place. But I can't because I don't have another job to do so I keep my mouth shut and leave them to get their food.

That lady sends her food back for at least six times, I was thinking about to spit on her food because the skanky person she is but I stop myself to doing it, it's unsanitary- unhygienic and gross thing to do that even though she was acting bitchy towards me. She caught me when I saw her shoving the appetizers inside her big-skanky-looking bag, thank God I saw her doing it because she keep her shanky mouth shut the whole time after that, she's the most annoying bitchy customers I've ever attended, hands down.

Why I'm cursing so much?

It's all because of him and his always cursing in every sentence caught me too. His bag germs are catching me and how much I wash myself they just won't leave, he just won't leave me alone.

I fucking hate you! I tell him in my mind and pound my fist on my locker's metal door reminding me yet again one of his thing to do when he wouldn't be angry.

"You okay?" Robert's voice startle me. He walks into the break room and stands in front of me.

"Yeah. I'll be." I tell him.