Chapter 41

Hardin's POV:

"I've missed you." She stares up at me from the floor.
My chest tightens; I fucking need to spend my life with this woman. I need to tell her everything that I've been doing
since she left me, but now isn't the time. Tomorrow, I'll tell her tomorrow.

Tonight, I will enjoy her sassy remarks, savor her laughs,
and try to earn as many forms of affection from her as possible.

"You have, haven't you?" She nods and steps in the shower. "Watch it!" She pulls my arm as I step in too. "You would've bump your head up at the shower." Concern clearly in her eyes.

"This shower space is so fucking tiny. And the height too. It's not made for a giant like me." She laughs holding my arm.

"So, should we take shower..." she looks up, hunger in her eyes, "Separately?"

"Why?" I grip by her hip and pull her near me. "Don't you want a shower with me. We didn't had in so fucking long." I glide my index finger from her neck down to between her flushed tits.

She gulp, "I mean we shouldn't be doing any thing, you know. So that neither us get hurt and hit by any thing here."

"You won't. Maybe I would." She chuckles.

"Few weeks ago, Landon slipped and hit his head on the edge of the bathtub."

"What the hell he was doing?" Probably wacking himself. I laugh and cringe at the thought.

"I don't know." She shrugs her shoulders. "But yeah. So we don't want to get hurt like him, do we?"

"No, no we don't." I shake my head.

I move my hand and rest it behind her back. She pats her laches and move her hand to my shoulder blades, grabbing by my hair she pulls me down to her face. "You said-" she interrupts.

"Shh.. Forget what I said." Damn, she is so fucking hungry, hungry for me.

And I just press my lips to her, backing her at the tiles wall and she tugs at my hair. "Fuck." I remove my lips to hers and starts to kissing her neck, sucking at the skin. "If this shower stall wouldn't this small I'd fuck you. Against this wall, my cock inside you." She moans, instant effect of my filthy words.
"But I'll make you come later in your bed. With my fingers and tongue too. You want that don't you?" I ask knowing the answer. I suck the skin just below her ear.

"Yes. I want." She whispers. With a kiss on her lips and cheeks, leaving her wound up and panting for our shower to finish.

I take out my boxer from my bag as we get in her room. "I'm hungry." She tells me and opens her dresser.

"We can go outside for dinner." I pull on my boxers up ay my legs and rub the towel over my wet hair. I turn to her and her towel falls as it was wrapping around her.

I gasp. Damn her. And her ass, round and perky. Screaming for me to grab them. I move behind her and give a little squeeze, "You should wear this one." I point out at the red lace bra.

She does just that. I get a little step back away to let her get dressed, but watching the entire sexy show put on in front of me. "I don't want to go outside." She wears her shorts on.

"I can order something." I suggest.

She shakes her head. "Or I can make something for us." She smiles and I nod.

She is stirring the tomato sauce and pop the cooked spaghetti into the pan. She pushes her hair strand into her slightly wet bun on top of her head and tuck it in with her finger. And again stir at the ‌noodles.

Humming at the song playing in the background, stirring the pasta and humming again moving around the kitchen, preparing meal for us. Damn. I really miss her cooking and love she puts to make it a simple meal.

I lean at the counter, watching her with crossing my arms against my shirtless chest. She look at me and smile. I smile back and she look down at pan.

Her hair strand falls, she tucked it but drops again. I uncross my arms and move to help her. Using my finger I tuck it behind her ear, the way I always do.

Giving me a kiss on my cheek, she pulls open a drawer and put two plates with two fork, "Why don't we eat in the same plate?" I softly suggest. She nods putting one aside and serving hot spaghetti on at other.

Throwing the pan in sink and washing her hand, she takes the plate in hand and put it on the counter.

Grabbing by her waist, lifting and sitting her on the counter. "What?"

"You're going to help me eat." I move her thighs apart and stand between them.

"Feed you? Like a baby?" She raises her brow.

"Yes baby." I rest my hands on her hips.

"Don't you think you're too big for that Mr. Scott." She wraps her thighs around my waist.

"Yes, I'm Ms. Young. But not so much for you." I nod and take the plate in my hand for her to twirl the fork and shove it in my mouth. And she does that for herself too.

Giving me a bite, she tap her finger on my new tattoo and ask, "What its called, if not leaves? It's looks leaves to me."

"Ferns. I like to call them ferns." I say chewing my food and swallow. "Do you like it?"

She thinks a bit and at last said, "Yes." She looks down at the plate a bit longer, aimlessly spinning the fork around the ‌noodles. Something is off about her answer.

I tilts her chin up to look up at me, "What are you thinking? You don't like my new tattoo, do you?"

"No, nothing like that." She shakes her head. "I thought..." she trail off.

"Spill" I give her a little squeeze in her hips.

"That you got it for someone else." She looks down.

"For who?" I raise my voice a little. Why would I got a tattoo for anyone else in my body? Except Tess of course.

"That girl, who you would hung out with." Who the hell would I hung out with? What she's talking about? "Your friend, Kaci, her sister."

"What? Why would you think that?" That girl was hell of annoying.

"Cause you didn't call me much and left your graduation without saying anything when I take time to return to you. My phone was taken by somebody and after I found it, when I get back to you where I left you, you were gone with your friends. And that moment I thought that we were over and..."

"And you thought I give up and don't love you anymore, right?" I ask calmly.

"Yes." She nods. "I was pretty heartbroken by it. And that is why I didn't answer and your messages and calls." She explain.

"First off, I would never, ever love anyone the way I fucking do to you and only you." She smiles. "And second I didn't call you much cause you wanted space and I'm fucking giving it that to you, so that you'd be happy." I cup her cheeks in my hand. "I want you to be happy, you deserve to be happy Tess." I gently run my thumb over her cheeks.

"Thank you."

The whole time she was upset with and heartbroken by me cause she thought I'm with someone, a girl. And I didn't know that, her feeling. She maybe shades her tears by this, of course she'd. She is so emotional.

She twirl the fork again around the ‌noodles, shove it in my mouth and give me a kiss on my lips. She take fork-full too. I lick at my lips, chewing and swallow the food, I catch the noodle which is hanging from her mouth and take it in mine. We both draw at both the end and meet with a kiss on our lips.
"How romantic." She says, chewing her food.

"Romantic is overrated baby." I shrug.

"Sure." She giggle and put the empty plate in the sink.