Chapter 2

Tessa's POV:

I start to pack my clothes along with my belongings into my bags. Hardin is sitting on the bed, watching my every actions as I do, with a face like anyone could make out what it does say.

He is not happy with my decision, I know that, but it's indispensable and no can change my mind. Not even that sad puppy look on at beautiful face of his.

I maneuver towards him and parting his knees with mine I stand in the space between his legs. Tilting back his head he watches me, adoringly, keeping his greens glued to my blues his hands took the hold of mines to pulls me by my arm and let me climb and sit down on his lap. Placing my knees on both of the sides of his thighs I climb onto the bed and straddle him on his lap.

My palms cup his cheeks and his hands moves to my lower back, to bring me closer to him. Letting him, my thumbs caress the cheekbones gently before my lips on their own attached to his. I kiss him very briefly, making out every smooth curve he has on it. Pulling out my face I remove his slightly wet hair strand from his forehead with my single finger and he closes his eyes to my gentle gesture. Without giving him the chance to open his eyes I grant him a small kiss.

The moment I leave his lips from mine, he turns my whole body over and places me on the mattress on my back to hover his body over mine. Without letting me recovery from the sudden transition he leans his face down and kiss me, this time hard, along with pressing his lower region against me. Slipping in his tongue into my mouth he meet with my tongue. When they do our tongue moves perfectly in sync in me. He swipes his tongue on my bottom lips later and then pushing into my mouth again he starts to devour my mouth once again. His hands move down to the sides of my thighs opening them further apart he starts to grind himself against me. And removing from my thighs, his hands go down to my ass gripping them hard.

I don't want to stop. But I've to or I'll never leave this cycle. "Hardin" I say, between our kiss. Trying to stop him.

"I'm not doing anything Tess, I just want to kiss you. Before this long ass, time apart and space shit starts." He says only an inch away from me, almost practically touching our lips.

And with a last kiss, he stands himself up and help me to stand.
"Where are you even going to go?" He asks.

I don't even know that. It's not like I've many places to go, except one. "To my mother's" I say.

"Are you sure?" Concern in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm" I say with a small smile.

"If she didn't behave good enough for you to stay there, you could-."

I interpret him before he finishes "Hardin." I warn.

"Just saying" he says and give me a tightest hug. I sigh in relief for him not taking is any further. And tighten my arms around him.

"I've to go now. Can you take these bags and put them in my car?" I ask after few minutes pass.

"Yeah sure" he says and break our embrace.

He takes my bags and walks into the hallway and close the door behind him.

I changed my clothes and wipes my face with make-up wipes to remove dried tears stains on my cheeks. After applying minimal make-up not too much and put them in my purse, and I'm ready to go.

And to that, my rooms door cracked open. Revealing Hardin.