Chapter 100

Finally we reached chapter no. 100 baby! 🎊
Longest chapter everrr...

Hardin's POV:

This is new.

He would never FaceTime me, it must something special occasion that he wants to let me see that he has something. Or maybe someone else who wants to see me.

Someone who has long blonde hair, pouty pink lips, big and bright blue-grey eyes, handful sizes of tits, wide hips, round and perfect ass, long yet thick thighs, basically whole body has curves like crazy and at last a heart, a pure heart filled with kindness and care.

In short her. Theresa.

So without further a do, I swipe my thumb and pick the call, but they isn't her, or any glimpse of her, not even a little bit. It's only Landon, only my lovely step brother's face across my damn screen. Disappointment.

"Why are you FaceTiming me?" I huff in frustration. I don't want to see his stupid ass face because it's remind me Tessa. A male version of Tessa but more annoying and intolerable.

"Hello to you too." My annoying step brother rolls his stupid eyes at me.

"Get to the point. I've important shit to do, so spill." I growl at him.

I really have important shits to do like, imagining her here with me in this room that she once stayed in Seattle for few weeks in Vance's mansion. And all those memories and moments of her and I, me and her, we both spent together here, I want to souvenir every single thing we did in here.

"There is a wedding you've to attend." He blurts and I swear to fucking God I feel the floor just slips away from my fucking feets in a blink. Because of the way he said, 'a wedding you've to attend', it's sounds like someone's else wedding. Like hers.

"What? Whose?" Widening my eyes I demand him. Don't tell me it's her's wedding. The image of her and that doctor douche boy from my nightmare plays into my mind. Her white wedding dress and his tux pulling away from their bodies to fuck right in front of me floods into my mind. "Tell me!" I demand again the person at the other end.

"Mine. Whose else?" He says calming my beating fast heart down to the normal. Fuck he scared me for a second by his stupid choice of words. Dickhead.

That one merely second was enough for me to cry down on my knees and also to beat me the fuck out in sorrow. That one second was like an hour to me to felt the grief emotions, the sadness and the pain and the lost. I thought I lost her, completely this time and that she forget about me so she is just moving on. Really moving on by marrying some shit fucker.

But no, I still have it. I still have her, though she's dating that shit sniffer doctor but eventually she will get bored of him and at the end she will choose me. Choose us.

"Are you okay?" Landon says breaking my stance of the mini breakdown I just had.

"Yeah, I am." Shaking my head I tell him. "Are you sure you want to marry that difficult and annoying ass woman?" I tease him to lighten up my mood and also to recover from my desperate-dreadful nightmare's image of her and that doctor douche.

"Hey!" I hear an unbearable high pitched voice and suddenly his fiancee face comes across my phone screen.

Shit, she was right there, who else would be there too? Tess?.

"I'm right here, asshole." Nadia howls at me.

"So?" I shrug like her scolding is nothing, it's a particle of shit to me. "Are you sure you wanna marry this bastard?" I question her by raising my brow. I'm not asking this for her sake, I'm thinking about my step brother's life here more.