Chapter 107

8300+words. Now enjoy.。◕‿◕。

————————————————

Hardin's POV:

"How’s it going?" Landon asks
me as I'm sitting on his right side in the chair on this small rectangular dinner table, while his bride is on his left.

The reception of a wedding is the most tolerable part. Everyone is a little less uptight and easily loosened up by a few glasses of free booze and an overpriced complimentary meal. Though my mouth is keep chewing the steak and my ass is seated on this cushioned chair but my stare is straight ahead on the woman in the silver dress and only on her as she is standing next to a table filled with wedding guests. But I know she's taking few glimpses of me although she is acting like she's talking with the guests.

Everytime I look down at my plate merely for a second to see what shit I'm eating, she looks up at me in that short amount of time so I couldn't catch her looking. And if she's thinking that I didn't find her eyes on me then she's hella wrong, I caught her quite a few times if she doesn't know that, or maybe she do and she's giving me some sorts of hint.

Is she giving me any hint?

Maybe.

Distracted by Landon's voice I pull my eyes away from her and look up at him on my left with fusses in my hair. "Bleh." I half smile. "How is it going for you? Do you feel any different now that you’re legally bound to one person for the rest of your life… well, barring a divorce." I tease him then shove a piece of juicy steak into my mouth.

Rolling his eyes he says, "Aren’t you a ball of sunshine?"

Cracking a smile at him I bring my eyes to the front to see the woman in silver dress, again. But I get panicked as I lost the sight of her where she was standing near the table that last time I saw her. Sitting up a little farther in my chair, my eyes scan the room and search for her silver of her sinful satin dress into the crowd.

"She’s there, by the door," Landon let me know sensing my panick and I relax as my eyes find her where he's saying she is at, near the second door of this small room. I watch her as Ken hands my little step-sister to her arms, and she giggles, a soft as cotton sounds spills out from her plump lips when Abby pulls her curled long blonde hair.

Adorable she is. Not my step-sister, well she is but I'm talking about the woman who's carrying her. She's just adorable as fuck.

"What are you two going to do?” Landon asks distracting me again and I just sighs to that. I look at him from the corner of my eyes as he tighten his grip on his bride’s hand.

Nowhere she will be going to go, you're stuck with her, forever.

I bring my fingers up to my mouth ditching the fork in my plate and gently tug my upper lip. “Get married.” I say and hear his mom's laugh at the distance as she takes Abby from Tessa's arms and freeing her blonde hair lock from the little demon's grip.

"Really? Does she know that?" He asks, raising his brow as I pull away from my woman who's now walking toward us, to look at him again.

"Yep. Why not? You two did it, and you haven’t even known each other as long as I’ve known Tess." I say looking down at the couple's hand together on the table. I have a point there, haven't I?

"Yes. But you two aren't even dating. I think you’re skipping a step, perhaps." He reminds and I grin at him—a plotting grin take over my whole face if only he could see.

I've an idea to how would I take her back, to bring the other half of my soul back into my life or let me in inside her life, either of those and that plan has into my pocket, written on a piece of cloth secure with me for now.