Chapter 84

Tessa's POV:

Wind.

The cold wind of waves hitting me, my face making my cheeks hard to move and giving me the rosie red color into them. The cold wind around me making my styled hair blowing in the air and going into different directions like they don't have any choice but to move along with them. The cold wind making my skin raise into small bumps cause I don't have any thing to cover myself to protect me from the cold wind.

I don't like winter much because it make me hard to breathe in the cold wind and sometime it suffocates me cause I don't inhale the cold wind, and if I do then it makes my inner organ sting but I have to breathe it regardless how much it's hurt.

Then why I'm here outside surrounded my the cold wind which I hate?

Cause there's someone is coming that I'm waiting for. H-

"Why are you here Tessa...?" A soft voice says behind me, stopping me to continue my inner monologue and making me turn to look who is they. "Outside. Carol wants to see you, its almost time to go at the front," Heather walks closer and stands where I am, looking up at me.

She looks beautiful and cute, her attire is making her more like a princess. She has a icy blue floor length dress which matches with mine but my dress has a little bit more blue in it whereas hers is almost fading into almost silver blue. Though if I compare to her with mine there is only two difference between in our dresses, first the neckline, her is a high neck with three quarter sleeves, whereas mine is a illusion across the chest minus the sleeves. And second difference her dress is made of tulle and mine is from chiffon.

It's the same dress I worn at Josie's wedding in Chicago as her bridesmaids, that wedding went well hope this one goes as well as too.

This eleven year old has makeup on maybe more that me, her eyes are big bright amber color which matches with her eye shadow and pink cheeks which is a bit over do, I think she apply the blush more on her skin and has light pink shade applied on her thin lips.

"I'm waiting for my friend, he'll be here at any minute. After I see him then I'll be get inside and meet my mother so we can go." I tell her and she crosses her arms against her chest, because she feels cold out here.

"You want me to wait with you until your friend arrives?" She offers, kindly.

"No, you should go. It's cold outside you should wait inside where it's warm," I instruct her with a smile.

"Okay," she nods and moves away for me, walking inside through the back door of the church where she came out a few minutes ago I assume.

Where he is? I'm waiting for him since the second he texted me he's only two minutes away from the church but now it's like seven or ten minutes I'm outside, shivering from the cold air.

I messaged him yesterday the location clearly, hope he don't get lost. This town is small so even if he do get lost, it wouldn't be hard to find him but it surely delay his arrival to attend the wedding.
I should call him.

Turning the phone on in my hand and I go into the contacts to dial his number but I stop when a honk halt my actions. Looking up, I see a black car pulling in the parking lot and park the car in the section. Opening the door he finally get out of the car and walks towards me.

"I'm sorry I got late," Robert apologises. "I took the wrong route."

"It's okay, well you aren't that late. We're still getting ready." I say with a smile, it's hurt my cold-hard- cheeks when I'm stretching my face to give a smile. "Come on. Let's go inside is cold here," I instruct.