Chapter 4

Hardin's POV:

When I got upstair, I stop by the guest room in the hallway and goes into the room, instead of going to mine. This is where she used to stay, in this room, when she gets upset with me or, when l fucked things up between us. I was a dick, complete asshole, for doing unnecessary shit. If I haven't done any of the shit, that I did, we would've been together now. Sleeping in my bed, her head on my chest, my hand on her back pulling her closer to me. Fuck.

I pull my phone from my pocket and plod onto the mattress. And I also lie down on the bed too, on my stomach, waiting for her to call whenever she gets there, and close my eyes. I bury my face in the mattress and sniff. It still smells of her, the vanilla sent body lotion, she use. I'm already missing her. I alway do.

This time apart, giving each other space shit, never works, in our case. If anything goes down, she'd here or mostly l'm there. But I'll keep my promise this time.

Maybe she will visit me after a time, when she really miss me so fucking much that, she can't, she couldn't possible to keep this space shit between us any longer. I'm not going to complain about that though.

What feels like, two fucking long ass hour, my phone buzzed and I quickly retrieve that thing to see what is it. And there is a text from her which reads,

I just got arrived:-)

I'm already missing you:-(.
I text back.

Before I'm going to call her, there is a knock on the door. "Come in" I say to whosoever is that, in this early fucking in the morning.

And it's my lovely step-brother. Landon.

"I'm sorry Tessa, I shouldn't have said-" he said before opening the door wide. And stops as he sees, it's only me in this room. "Where is Tessa?" He asks.

"Gone" I shout. I'm so fucking mad, pissed even, at him right now.

"Gone? Where?" He ask.

"To her mother's house" I didn't even try to low my voice.

"Why?" He ask calmly. Knows that I'm pissed off at him.

"Why? Let me see." I stand on my feet."Because of yours stupid, pieces of a shit, speech, asshole.What did you even said to her?" I ask.

He opens his mouth to speak, but I interrupt him before he speaks "You know what, I don't even wants to know anything about it." I don't know what I'll do if he says, what he said to her, dickhead. Slamming him, again, against the wall and punch him is not even a fucking option here right now.

"I'm sorry." He looks down on the ground.

"Yeah should be." I said as harshly as possible.I take my phone and push past him and goes into my room. Slamming the door behind me.

Because of him Tessa isn't here with me. What I'm suppose to do now? What I was even used to do before her? I don't want to go down in that memory lane. Now everything I do is revolves around that girl. Everything is reminds me of her, especially this room.

It was our first night we sleep here together. And she also gave me a handjob, through my boxers might I add, she was nervous but after I showed her how to do it. She become the puppet master, gathering and pulling every sensation out of me like the strings of a marionette.

I even also remember, what she was wearing that night, bulky skirt touching the floor and baggy blue shirt. I was pretty intoxicated that night though and destroyed Karen's china. And Tessa left Noah in her dorm room, alone to help me. Help me? Even when I was rude towards her, she was polite to me, helping me.

Now reading and writing is the only thing comes to my mind doing right now, alone in my room. As today Tessa reminded me of Catherine and Heathcliff, I grab Wuthering Heights, and started to read.

After a few minutes of reading it, my eyes feels heavy. I could use some sleep right now, so I put down the book on the nightstand and close my eyes. I find myself dreaming about Catherine, or rather a young blond version of her. Saying that she loves me.