Chapter 103

Day after Christmas gift. Longest chapter Ever.....
6200+words}:‑)

__________________________________
Tessa's POV:

"Would you still keep loving her if she marries or date someone else, who isn't you?" The interviewer asks him.

"Is that even a question?" He smirks.

An admiring smirk that would steal your heart and you'll let him keep it, without complaining or even ask him to return it. You will let him do whatever he wants to do with that, but just not break it, just keep it safe up-close to him and never leave it.

As I look closely at his face I catch a hint of gleam on his lower lips. Is it his lip ring? Yes it is. He put his metal back. My eyes goes up at his eyebrow to see if he wore his metal there too or not. But as I lookout at his brow closely, there isn't any, that means he only put back the lip ring on him. Did he put back it for me?

I told him that I missed his piercing when I was with him in Chicago, especially the lip one, so I'm guessing he did it for me. Damn, he look so hot. I forget how good and even sexy the ring looks at him. Even after almost three years he spent without wearing the ring, he still pulls off the metal on him very gracefully and so effortlessly that I just want to keep my stare at his lips and nothing less.

"No lie... But some woman are irreplaceable. Like the things she do for you and the feelings she had and showed you... you may never experience it again. So she is the irreplaceable woman in my entire life." He says the loving words about me publicly and I keep listening to them delightfully.

He is so good at words now. He was so bad at expressing himself with perfect words in the past because of his guards were still up blocking him to convey any feelings to me. But now look at him, he's saying the thing that I was dieing to hear from the beginning and he telling them in front of all these peoples without a hint hesitation across his face.

"So, of course I will still keep loving her and always love her no matter what." He smiles but just for a second. "No matter who she'd be dating, I'll love her." He adds with a little bit of vexed in his tone.
Why his tone suddenly get changed, from calm to pique?

Ahh. And it's hit me now. He thinks that I'm still dating-seeing Robert and he's my boyfriend-doctor boyfriend, I correct myself. Though he's only studying right now, not close enough to become a doctor yet but he thinks it otherwise.

I should've told him that Robert isn't my boyfriend when he brought up three days ago when I called him to correct his best man trouser mistake. Though Robert was never my boyfriend, we didn't even date in a proper manner, so it was nothing serious. But he doesn't know that and I was thinking that this information should be stay in dark away for him right now.

Let him think that I am dating Robert, let him suffer for only a week more and when he will come here, for his brother's wedding I'll tell him my feelings.

But what my feeling are? I do have the tingle feeling of likeness towards him, I like him. But do I love him? I'm so confuse right now. Do I still love him? Maybe.

A knock on the door interrupt the train of my thought that was stirring up in my mind. "Are you still sleeping?" Opening the door a little bit, Nora asks me with her head peeks out from the crack and her few dark hair strands hangs down from her shoulders.

"Well no." I answer her as she opens the door wide and walks farther into the room with an rectangular cardboard box in her hand. "I haven't slept at all by the way." Telling the truth to her, she places the box on my desk and walks over to me.