Chapter 85

Tessa's POV:
Eight days later...

"Tessa!" A deep voice coos in my ear, sending me a chill shiver down my body.

Stirring in my bed, I clench the thick comforter against my chest and push my right cheek into the soft pillow below my head.

At any moment my alarm will go off and I've get ready for my work then have walk through the cold street of New York City, but until then I want to just lazily lay on my warm bed under the covers, sniff the sweet smell of cinnamon coming out from the mother gifted scented candles as a pre-Christmas present.

"Tess," the deep accented voice coos again, this time against my ear shell behind me from the other side of my bed I think, I don't know cause my eyes are closed and I'm still asleep.

"Hmm," I hum without opening my eyes and I think I felt a finger tracing my left cheek which is in the air. The touch, it's so gently but the skin to the finger is callous against my smooth skin, grazing very lightly. It's very good touch, really caring one.

"Happy Birthday, baby," the raspy voice exhales a hot breathe just below my left ear, then I felt something in the shape of lips, against the same area the hot breathe once hits my sensitive skin.

The lips are so soft against my skin and they stayed long enough, maybe second or minutes I don't know cause I've no sense of time when the kiss is so addicting and I want the plump lips to stay there even for hours I want them attached to my flesh and never leave.

And the voice. The voice is so comforting and lovable, it's like a song that I want to hear it all over, again and again and again, keeping going on and never ever wanna stop.

Wait, I know that voice. But how he...?

My eyes shoot back open and I turn my head behind me to look if- who I know the voice- is there or not. Though my vision is vague because of my sudden wake up. I'm still recovering from the blurriness but I could see through my unclear eyes clearly there is no one at all, only my empty side of the bed.

I lay my body flat on my back and look up at the ceiling above me before closing my eyes again and inhale a long breathe, halting for second I exhale, making my fast beating heart relaxes a bit.

Holy hell.

For a second I thought that person is here and if he would've been in here, I'd have surely had a heartattack in a shock or might get angry at him for coming in my room, sleeping besides me without my knowledge and touching my cheeks, kissing me and whispers shits into my ear.

Why am I having this...stupid dream which involve the person I hate most in my life?
Can't it just freaking stop!

Now that my birthday morning began at the worse start it could possibly have, I don't know how the whole day would be get going without the annoying voice inside my head keep wishing- nagging me constantly.

"Happy Birthday, baby," I mock the words in that thick accent to myself.

If I could then I would put the 'baby' words inside the blender and turn it on up to the maximum then throw the crap down the drain so it can't reach my ear and my mind ever again and stay the hell away from me.

And now this is my worst birthday ever. Great.

I startled when my alarm goes off, filling the silent bedroom with its beeping which drilled through my ear canal cutting me, which never would felt like that in the past. I felt good when every morning the beeping sound goes off and it woke me up but today, the noise is piercing my ear drum making them bleed and staining my flower printed pillow below my head.