Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

054. wicked games

2.2K 126 20
By undeadbelova

As Sienna and Matt were in the swimming hole, Matt keeping his cast dry as Sienna threatened to splash him. Tyler's booming voice suddenly distracted them. "Is it me or did Aimee Bradley's ass get hot?" He asked. Sienna snorted, as Matt scoffed, "All class." He answered. "Jesus, Tyler." Allira's voice piped up, as the brunette was sunbathing.

"Where is Forbes?" Tyler asked, as Sienna looked to Matt, also curious. Matt shrugged, "I wish I knew." He admitted. "You guys are on the outs already?" Sienna asked as Matt frowned, "No. We're fine. I'm fine. I'm just not sure what she is." He confessed.

Mason suddenly arrived in his car, catching Matt's attention. "What's your uncle doing here?" He asked Tyler. Sienna groaned as herself and Tyler exited the water to go and talk to Mason.

"You busting us or you joining us?" Tyler asked. "Please say neither." Sienna huffed.

"Neither." Mason answered, as Sienna looked a little relieved. "Hoping you two can make sure everyone is out of here by dark."

Sienna nodded, understandingly. Tonight was a full moon. "What happens after dark?" Tyler asked. "Someone will end up wasted and dead at the bottom of the lake." Sienna spoke up, facing her cousin who just laughed.

"You heard your mom. The family is liable if anything happens." Mason insisted, looking to Tyler. "Don't be a party killer."

"Hey, I didn't say you had to stop partying, I just said you had to take it elsewhere." Mason declared. "Aight Dad, you can go now." Sienna gave her father a faux smile, before she turned around and walked back over to Matt. "Alright, we'll be out of here." Tyler decided.

Sienna stopped walking towards Matt, as she saw Aimee approach Matt, who was now sitting on the bank of the swimming hole. "You know, you're missing all the fun in the water." Aimee spoke as Matt held up his cast. "Not waterproof. Plus I don't trust that Cece won't splash me." He added. "Too bad. So, there's a full moon tonight. We're gonna light a fire later and tells ghost stories." Aimee replied.

Caroline suddenly walked past, Sienna quickly reached out to grab her arm. The blonde turned to Sienna, angry as she had just seen Aimee with her boyfriend. "Care, hey how are you?" She asked. Caroline felt gave a plain look, "Great. I have been hiding in the dark for days." She answered quietly and angrily. "Look, if there's anything I can do to hel-"

"You're not a vampire Cece, you wouldn't understand." Caroline sighed, before she stepped away from Sienna. "Oh but I also understand what it is like to be cursed." The Lockwood thought. "Talk to you later." She said before she approached Aimee and Matt.

"Caroline what the hell? I've been calling you." Matt confessed, visibly annoyed. "I know, I got held up but I'm here now." Caroline said before she turned to Aimee. "Hi Caroline." Aimee smiled. Caroline compelled her, "Go find somebody single to stalk, Aimee." She hissed as Aimee turned around and left.

"Seriously?" Matt asked, disappointed. Caroline turned back to her boyfriend, "She was flirting with you!" Matt replied, "She's harmless; you don't have to be rude."

"You're mad?" Caroline asked with an exasperated look as the Donovan replied, "You've been dodging my calls all day and you get to show up here and be the jealous girlfriend? It's kind of lame, Care."

Matt then left, walking over to Sienna instead. Stefan walked past the pair and over to Caroline. "Hey, I saw that. You compelled her." He said. Caroline scoffed, "Yeah, she deserved it." Stefan frowned, "Caroline, nobody deserves to have their mind messed with for shallow reasons." He said. Caroline groaned before she asked, "You know, why is everyone sticking up for Aimee freaking Bradley?"

"You're letting the jealousy get the best of you." Stefan insisted as Caroline grew more annoyed, "Oh, so now I have magnified jealousy issues, too. That's great." She huffed. "I told you this wasn't gonna be easy." Stefan sighed. "Yeah, well, I might as well have stayed dead. My entire personality is killing me."

Stefan smiled as he looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh, to which Caroline huffed, "Shut up."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

"Alright, we're dropping Katherine's body here." Natasha said, as she exited the vehicle. "Off of Wickery bridge?" Lexa asked as Natasha nodded. She walked over to the back of the car and opened it, revealing an open coffin, which Katherine was laying in, unconscious. "We need to work together and spell it closed, then we can drop it off of the bridge." The Pierce said, before she noticed Lexa looking over the bridge, looking like she was off in another world.

"Lexa? Are you okay?" Natasha asked, walking over to her. The Gilbert faced the Pierce, "Sorry I just.." She trailed off, before looking into the water. "This bridge.. it's where my parents died." Natasha's face fell at that statement. "They drove off of the bridge and into the water. Elena survived but they didn't." She explained.

Natasha looked at the siphoner sympathetically, "My dear I am sorry." She said, sincerely. "I understand how hard it is to lose your parents.. nothing in the entire world can prepare you for it." Natasha insisted, standing beside Lexa as they both looked into the river. "I went to my home in Bulgaria in 1492 with Katherine, to find out that my entire immediate family had been murdered. It was so incredibly hard to process.. I turned my humanity off that day." Natasha explained.

Lexa looked up at Natasha, "Does it ever.. get easier?" She asked. Natasha pondered on that thought, "Not really.. you just learn to live with it. You have to carry them with you throughout your journey, and make them proud." Natasha said before lightly tapping Lexa's cheek. "Which I am sure you are doing." She said before she turned around.

"If you want we can go elsewhere." Natasha suggested. Lexa opened her mouth to answer, but was stopped as a hand covered it. The heretic noticed the coffin was now empty and spun around, finding Katherine grabbing onto Lexa. "That won't be necessary, Tasha." Katherine spoke.

Lexa began siphoning magic from the vampire, but was stopped as Katherine ripped into her neck, drinking her blood. "No! Leave her alone! She is innocent!" Natasha cried out. Lexa managed to throw Katherine off of her, using telekinesis. Natasha quickly chanted the incarnation for the paralysis spell, keeping Katherine in place.

"Lexa, are you okay?" Natasha asked, rushing to her doppelgänger's side. "Nothing but a scratch." Lexa retorted as Natasha helped her up. Lexa touched her neck, where she had been bitten, and cringed at all of the blood that oozed onto her fingers. "Yeah.. I don't like your twin." Lexa confessed.

"That's a shame, I like this one- she's fiesty! As a Petrova should be." Katherine insisted. Natasha grumbled, already beyond sick of her sister. She quickly ditched the plan of tossing Katherine to the bottom of a river and grabbed a stake.

Natasha released the spell paralysing Katherine, only because she knew she would enjoy to watch her squirm as she killed her. Before Katherine could get a word out, Natasha vampire sped towards her and grabbed her by the neck tightly with her hand.

"Is this it? Are you really going to just kill me? Your twin sister?" Katherine choked out. "You left me to rot in a tomb! I hate you!" Natasha hissed. "Fine, if that is want then do it.. but I need to tell you something first." Katherine insisted as Natasha loosened her grip slightly on her sister's throat. "I'm sorry for leaving you behind to die. It was the biggest mistake of my entire life, Tasha."

Tears filled Natasha's eyes as she raised the stake to Katherine's chest, slightly digging it into her skin as Katherine grew agitated. "Do it." She growled.

Natasha dropped the stake, as tears rolled down her cheeks, "I can't do it. As much as I hate you, I can not kill you." Natasha confessed as Lexa watched the Petrova twins, her eyes widening as she was now in fear of her safety.

"I knew you didn't have it in you, Tasha." Katherine confessed, as she embraced her sister. Natasha hugged her sister back, feeling ashamed. "Get in your car and drive away, forget that this ever happened- then I can forgive you for trying to kill me." Katherine insisted. Natasha pulled away from her twin, "Promise me you won't kill Lexa." She ordered. Katherine frowned, but could tell that her twin didn't plan to budge on this. "Fine. I promise that I won't kill Alexia." Katherine insisted.

Lexa sat by Natasha's car, weakly holding herself up. The heretic walked away from Katherine, passing Lexa. "Tasha.." Lexa managed to say. Natasha felt guilt fill her, "I'm so sorry Lexa, Katherine is the only family I have left." She said in almost a whisper. "What about me?" Alexia thought, as Natasha got into her car and drove away.

Katherine faced the siphoner, a grin on her lips. "You and I are going to have a lot of fun, little witch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 36 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
108K 3.5K 21
It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a grumpy/sunshine relationship except the...
143K 4.2K 18
[ edited! and finished! ] In this thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. With her boyfrien...
28.9K 1.2K 26
Awakening in TVD Rose finds herself living in Rose's place... confused? Yeah, that was putting it mildly. OC x Damon Salvatore fanfiction that starts...