Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

050. the return

2.5K 113 14
By undeadbelova

Lexa, Elena, Jenna and Jeremy arrived at the Lockwood Mansion. Jenna looked around, before she looked back at the twins and said, "Looks like the whole town has turned out. Elena replied, "Yeah. Well he is...he was the mayor."

"That didn't make him any less of a jerk." Lexa spoke up, as Elena looked at her sister in surprise and disgust, "He is dead, Lexa!"

Lexa looked to Elena, wanting to explain how bad Richard was.. how he would beat Tyler and towards the end, Sienna too. Not to mention he was so homophobic, meaning Sienna couldn't be herself in her own home. Sure, everyone has flaws, but there was no excuse for the fact he was abusing Tyler and Sienna.

Before Lexa could talk, Jeremy spoke up, "Why don't they save it for the funeral?" Jenna shrugged, "That's what people do. The Lockwoods were here for us when we went through this. It'll be quick; we'll drop off the food and pay our respects and go." She decided. "In and out? It sounds like a plan."

Once Lexa walked through the doors of the Lockwood mansion side by side with her family, her eyes instantly landed on Sienna, who looked like she wasn't enjoying herself.. that was until she noticed the Gilbert. "Lexa!" The werewolf grinned, quickly embracing her girlfriend. Lexa hugged the Lockwood back tightly. They then broke apart.

"How are you doing?" Lexa asked, before realising that was a pretty stupid question. "I am doing wonderful. All sunshine and rainbows here." Sienna replied, her voice brimmed with sarcasm. "I need a drink." The Lockwood decided, before shooting her girlfriend a suggestive grin. "That is an idea I could totally get behind." Lexa decided, before Sienna took her hand and the pair walked away together.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa and Sienna walked together outside, the Lockwood with a flask in her hand before they found Stefan, with an iron stake pierced in his chest. The vampire then removed it, letting out a groan of pain. "Oh god-" Sienna pointed out, as Lexa looked up, noticing her sister's boyfriend.

"Stef? What happened?!" The siphoner panicked, as she raced over to him. "Lexa.. Sienna.." Stefan said, looking up to face them. "Katherine happened." Lexa blinked in surprise, as she processed what he had just said. "Katherine's here??" She asked. Stefan nodded, "She was here."

Suddenly Damon raced over, taking the flask from Lexa's hand. "Hey!" The Gilbert huffed as Damon took a swig from it. "Greetings witchy... wife of witchy." He said, looking to Lexa and then Sienna. They gave him an unamused look in response, so instead he turned to face Stefan. "I tried to track her but she's gone. We got a crazy ex on the loose." He admitted.

Damon then turned to Lexa, "Your sister better watch out, looks like Katherine is trying to steal her guy." He said, wanting to stir the pot. Stefan groaned, "That's not what's happening."

The brothers then began to bicker and Lexa rolled her eyes in annoyance. "We're gonna go check on Elena, Jenna and Jeremy. Let me know when you guys are done."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa and Sienna giggled, as Sienna sat herself on Richard's desk. The pair were insanely drunk by now, and the other Gilbert's had gone home, though Elena was going to pick Lexa up later. Alexia hadn't wanted to get drunk. Truthfully it was the first time she had even had alcohol since rehab. She knew she'd regret her decision the next day.

Lexa giggled too, as she moved some loose strands of hair out of Sienna's face, before she cupped her cheek. The pair were gazing into eachother's eyes for a moment, before Sienna giggled. "Are you staring at me?" She teased. "I'm gazing." Lexa answered. "Creepy-" Sienna huffed as Lexa shrugged, "It's romantic."

The girls them broke into fits of laughter, finding everything hilarious as they were intoxicated. Sienna and Lexa then found themselves leaning closer to one another, before their lips met. After a gentle, sweet kiss, the pair then began to kiss more passionately, now making out.

They were so in the moment that they hadn't heard Tyler walk in, and broke apart to the sound of a smash. Lexa and Sienna turned around, as Tyler, who looked like he was feeling upset and furious, had thrown a picture frame across the room. Sienna opened her mouth to speak, but Tyler then began to break more things out of anger "Ty!" Sienna called out, getting to her feet.

Hearing the ruckus, Carol and Allira both raced into the office, in shock to find Tyler destroying it. "Tyler! What are you doing?" Carol asked in total shock, as Tyler looked up to his mother and said, "I hate him." Allira just stared at him, totally exasperated. "Oh, don't say that, honey." Carol spoke.

Carol gently touched his shoulder, hoping to calm him down, but Tyler responded by shoving his mother onto the couch. "Let go of me!" He yelled to her. "Don't speak to Mum like that!" Allira suddenly snapped, taking a step towards Tyler, who fixed his angry eyes on his sister.

Lexa's jaw was ajar, and she couldn't think straight let alone think of any sort of spell to fix this situation. Sienna let go of Alexia and raced over to Tyler, moving him so he would face her and not Allira, in worry he'd explode at the brunette.

"Tyler, hey— you need to calm the fuck down." She spoke in a serious, snarky yet drunk tone, but Tyler looked like he was about to have another outburst, but this time at his cousin.

Suddenly Mason rushed in, and tackled his nephew to the ground. "Get off of me!" Tyler spat as Mason tried to calm him down. "Hey, Tyler! Hey, hey!"

"I said get off me!" Tyler demanded as Mason spoke, "Tyler!" The younger Lockwood continued to flail in his arms, "Get off me!" But Mason wasn't letting him go, "Look at me. Look at me. Calm down. Settle down."

Tyler finally began to settle down, and Sienna let out a sigh of relief. The Lockwood then took Lexa's hand, and lead them both out of the room, leaving Carol, Tyler, Allira and Mason.

"Hey babe, can we go back to your house?" Sienna asked, as she wanted to get out of this crazy household, but she more so didn't want to spend more than ten minutes with her father. "Yeah, I'll call Elena." Lexa said, taking her phone from her pocket.

A few minutes passed and Mason exited the study, walking over to Sienna. "You can't get away from me that easily.. Sienna, why are you so drunk right now? Don't you think that's a bit disrespectful towards your uncle?" He asked. Sienna just laughed, "I hated him. But you wouldn't know that because you are never around." She insisted, turning to Lexa who was about to end her phone call with Elena.

Mason frowned, "Sienna.." He sighed, just wanting to talk to her.. to be there for his daughter. "You haven't been my father for seventeen years, why bother starting now." She  spat as Mason looked a bit hurt, but took the insult.

"Are you at least going to introduce me to your friend before you leave?" Mason asked. Sienna snorted, before turning to Lexa, who just put her phone away. "Why of course." Sienna decided, before she linked her arm with Lexa's. "Dad, this is Alexia. Lexa, this is my Dad, Mason." Mason smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Alexia." Lexa half shrugged, "Likewise." She replied, even though she didn't fully mean it.

A couple awkward minutes of small talk passed, before Lexa looked out the window, spotting the headlights to her Aunt's car, that Elena was using. "Our ride is here." She hummed.

Sienna opened the door, and Lexa left, excitedly stumbling over to her Aunt's car. The werewolf turned to her father, "Bye." She said, keeping it short. "Bye Cece, have fun with your friend." Mason smiled as Sienna put on a fake smile, "Oh I will."

She stepped outside, before turning around to face her father again, "Oh yeah by the way, Lexa isn't my friend." Sienna said in a loud whisper, as Mason frowned, looking confused. "She's actually my girlfriend." Sienna concluded, as Mason blinked in surprise, having no idea his daughter was interested in girls that way. "Toodles!!" The Lockwood hummed before she slammed the door on her way out.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa and Sienna laid snuggled together in the Gilbert's bed, though Lexa couldn't help but notice that the Lockwood seemed troubled. "Cece.. are you okay?" The witch asked softly, as the werewolf faced her, and looked into her eyes with a worried expression.

"I think I need to move back home.." Sienna realised before Alexia asked, "Are you sure?" Sienna nodded, "Tyler.. needs my help."

Silence fell upon them for a moment, as Lexa just comforted her girlfriend. "I had never seen Tyler so angry.. he couldn't control himself.. and its all a result of the werewolf gene." She admitted. "I don't want to see my Dad, but I need to move back for Ty." Sienna decided.

Lexa nodded, "If anything happens, you're obviously welcome to come back here.. I could get used to sleeping beside you." Lexa admitted, a slight blush on her cheeks. Sienna noticed this and smirked, "Aww you're gonna miss cuddling me until you fall asleep." She teased as Lexa just rolled her eyes playfully, "No." She lied.

Sienna laughed, before she pressed her forehead against Lexa's, and her blue eyes looked into the witch's brown. Sienna glanced down at Lexa's lips, and went to lean closer, to press a soft kiss on them, but not before a sound caused them to jolt apart. An ear piercing scream came from outside the bedroom.

Recognising who had screamed, Lexa hurried off of her bed. "Elena!!" She called out, as she raced over to her bedroom door, to go after her twin and make sure she was okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.4K 51
Summer had passed with Stefan being gone. Elena felt lost without her boyfriend, and quite frankly the brothers did too. Holden's love for the brown...
1K 67 33
Stelena story
143K 4.2K 18
[ edited! and finished! ] In this thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. With her boyfrien...
107K 3.5K 21
It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a grumpy/sunshine relationship except the...