Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

044. lovebirds

2.6K 128 40
By undeadbelova

Jeremy, holding Elena's journal under one of his arms, stretched his other hand out and knocked on Lexa's bedroom door. "Come in." His sister replied as the boy pushed the door open and found his sister still laying in bed. Before Jeremy could judge, Lexa huffed, "A girl was exhausted."

"Hey Lexa... I have something I have to show you." Jeremy confessed, walking over to Lexa's bed. Lexa looked surprised, as Jeremy had only just been starting to get closer to her now that she was back. "Yeah Jer, what's up?" The witch asked.

Jeremy then opened the journal, and began to explain everything he'd just learnt, to his sister. Obviously Lexa already knew about vampires, but what she didn't know.. is that Vicki was turned into one. And the Donovan didn't leave town— she'd died before she had the chance.

Lexa furrowed her eyebrows in frustration, before looking up at her brother, glassy eyed. "Elena had Damon manipulate our minds.." She trailed off, not understanding that it hadn't been the case and that Bronwyn had altered her memories. In her mind, she remembered Damon compelling her, even though it hadn't worked.

"So we wouldn't know the truth." The brunette clenched her fist in anger as Jeremy nodded. "She thought she was doing us a favour."

"Grieving is terrible.. accepting that someone you love is gone forever.. feeling like your world is falling apart... but this- forcing us to believe these lies in order to avoid grieving... it's despicable." Lexa growled, before looking up at her brother, who also looked glassy eyed. Alexia then embraced her brother, hugging him tightly, as he tried not to cry on his sister's shoulder.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena, Natasha and Damon stood in the cellar, all watching Stefan. "It's so hard to see him locked up like this." Elena sighed. Natasha shrugged, "This was your idea." Elena frowned at the doppelgänger.

"We couldn't have him running around chewing on people while the town was looking for vampires, now, could we?" Damon admitted. "It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him?" Elena asked. Damon just shrugged, "Your thing, not mine."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa sat down by the kitchen counter, drinking coffee, until she heard a frantic knock at the door. Surprised by the sound of urgency, she left her coffee and dashed over to the door. The Gilbert opened the door, to see Sienna standing on the other side, with a bag by her side. "Cece?" She asked. "Hey Lexa."

The werewolf removed the sunglasses from her face, revealing a dark purple bruise under her eye, causing Lexa to gasp. "What happened?" She asked, taking a step forward. Sienna looked away, unable to look the girl in the eyes, "My uncle.. he got angry at me.. he doesn't like that i'm also into girls and when he saw us together yesterday he.." The girl paused for a moment, to take a deep breath. "He wasn't happy.. and once we were behind closed doors, he hit me."

Lexa looked completely shocked, as she quickly embraced her best friend. "That's disgusting.. Cece I'm so sorry. You don't deserve that. How dare he lay a hand on you?!" Lexa growled. "He hasn't done it before.. to me at least. He's hurt Tyler before and I would always stick up for Ty but Richard wouldn't dare touch me.."

Lexa knew that werewolves could heal themselves... not at a rate as fast as vampires though... which meant whatever Richard had done to the young Lockwood, was much worse then how it looked now. "Lexa.. this is a lot to ask but.. can I.." Sienna sighed, "Can I stay here?" Lexa pulled away, locking eyes with her best friend before nodding, "Of course."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa and Sienna sat down, sandwiches in their hands as they had just ordered takeaway sandwiches from the Grill for lunch. The girls sat on the grass, cross legged as they faced eachother, and unwrapped the sandwiches with eager smiles.

"What did you order?" Lexa asked the werewolf, who flashed her a grin, "A toasted sandwich with roast beef and cheese.. it's simple, but delicious." Sienna insisted, "How about you?"

"I didn't feel like a toasted sandwich, so I got a fresh one with tuna, pickles and avocado." The Gilbert said, excitedly before she took a bite from her sandwich. "Ew, avocado." Sienna frowned, as the brunette gave her a puzzled look, as she chewed. "Avocado is literally just butter for hipsters." Sienna teased.

Lexa laughed, trying not to choke on her sandwich, causing Sienna to laugh. When the witch looked up at her best friend, she just shook head. "You're a comedian, Cece." She huffed as Sienna just smirked back in response, "You know it babe."

After a few minutes, they finished their sandwiches, and laid down in the green grass, deciding to watch the clouds go by, and point out any shapes they saw. "That one looks like a cat!" Sienna insisted, pointing to one. "You know I became friends with the neighbours cat.. but once I triggered the werewolf curse.. the cat hated me.. it was terrified whenever it saw me." Sienna admitted.

"Aww." Lexa blurted, "That's kinda sad." She admitted before her attention was dragged away from the Lockwood's story as she pointed to a cloud. "That one looks like a sheep!" She insisted as Sienna just laughed, "Maybe if a sheep had a long ass neck." She giggled as the shape had changed. Lexa frowned, disappointedly, "True."

They continued to point out animal shaped clouds for a few more minutes, until Lexa had a question on her mind. "Hey Sienna.. how do you trigger the werewolf curse?" She asked, curiously. Sienna seemed reluctant to answer, but when she did she explained, "You have to take a life." Lexa blinked in surprise, thinking that was brutal. "Oh god.."

"So you.." Lexa began as the Lockwood cut her off, "Yeah. I took a life- it was an accident! ..Lexa, I'd prefer not to talk about it." She insisted. Lexa nodded, "Oh.. yeah of course.. sorry."

They fell silent for a moment, before Sienna asked, "How come you're not with Elena or Stefan today? Usually you're with them.. or Caroline." She hummed. Lexa shrugged, "My best friend needed me." She smiled as Sienna rolled her eyes playfully, before she looked back at Alexia, smiling at her dreamily.

Lexa sat up, and stretched out her arms, before she froze, noticing someone familiar nearby. "Cece- it's your uncle. We should go." She blurted. "Shit." Sienna blurted before she sat up. Noticing the two girls, Richard Lockwood frowned and went to storm over to them.

As they stood up, Lexa quickly grabbed Sienna's hand, and their hands glowed a light red as the witch siphoned magic from the werewolf. She then whispered, "Fluctus inpulsa" casting a shock wave spell on Richard, causing him to stumble backwards, nearly falling over.

As he was distracted, Lexa and Sienna ran away, heading back to the Gilbert's car. They got inside and Lexa started the engine before she looked to her best friend, whose heart was racing. "Cece?" Lexa asked, looking at her with concern. "I.. i've never seen him look so angry. He hates me.. they probably all do. To them.. I'm a disappointment." Sienna babbled on.

"Papilio lux." Lexa suddenly said, casting a comfort spell on the girl, with the last of the magic she'd siphoned from her minutes earlier. Sienna felt her heartbeat slow back down to its normal rate, before she looked at Lexa, with a confused expression. "You're not a disappointment, Sienna. Your Uncle is just a stupid homophobe- you deserve better than that!" Lexa insisted, as Sienna closed her eyes, letting out a sigh of relief as she felt much better from the spell. "Let's just.. go back to your house."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena and Stefan walked into the library. Damon sat on the couch, watching as they walked in. Elena had found Stefan and managed to talk him into putting his ring back on.

"I'll be upstairs, OK?" Elena says to Stefan, as Damon seemed to want to talk to his brother. "Okay."

Elena walked upstairs, heading to Stefan's bedroom, but stopped when she noticed Natasha standing in the corridor. "Hey.." Elena awkwardly greeted her. "Hey." Natasha answered, as she'd been using her vamp hearing to hear the brothers, downstairs. It seemed like they were on the same page, and Damon was telling Stefan not to blame himself for mistakes that he'd made. Natasha smiled, before she faced Elena.

"I mean this sincerely.. I'm really glad you managed to bring them back together." Natasha admitted, in her usual chirpy tone, though this time she sounded genuine. Elena looked surprised, "Me?" She asked. The heretic nodded, "Yeah.. it seemed like between the time I was stuck in a tomb all the way up to right before you came along, they hated eachother. You've mended them back together."

Elena smiled weakly, taking in the doppelgänger's words. "Goodnight Natasha." She said, before turning to walk into Stefan's room. "Goodnight Elena."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Sienna laid on Alexia's bed, thinking about the days events. Truly, she was exhausted.. mentally especially. Her mind drifted off to Lexa.. and how grateful she was to have someone so special in her life. The werewolf just smiled, before she rolled over, and peered down at her phone, that she'd barely touched since she'd arrived at the Gilbert house.

"You feeling better?" A voice spoke up, as Alexia entered her room, now wearing pyjamas, and her long brown hair ringing wet as she'd just had a shower. Sienna opened her mouth to speak, but paused for a moment as she didn't even know what to say.. where to start with what she was thinking.

The werewolf just got off of the bed, before she raced over to Alexia, and pulled her in for an embrace. Alexia was taken by surprise, but quickly hugged the girl back. "Lexa.. I love you so much.. thank you for everything." Sienna confessed, seeming vulnerable as she suddenly hugged her tighter. Alexia smiled, "I love you too Cece.. you're my best friend.. I'd do anything for you."

The pair then broke apart, still gazing into eachother's eyes. They were so grateful for eachother.. in such a short time they'd become so close, inseparable even. Alexia glanced down at Sienna's lips for a split second, before remaking eye contact with the girl. Catching this, Sienna leant forward, closing her eyes before she gently kissed the Gilbert. Lexa closed her eyes, and kissed back, as her hands found their way to the werewolf's waist.

They broke apart for a moment, still holding eye contact, as there was a slight smirk on Lexa's lips. "Oh, so you love me, love me?" She teased as Sienna rolled her eyes playfully. "Duh."

The pair then giggled as they found themselves leaning closer to one another again, and their lips collided as they kissed again, this time more passionately.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Alaric, sat at the bar, drinking alone, completely unaware to the fact a woman approached him.

"Hello, Ric." A voice piped up, as Alaric turned around, seeing his ex wife in front of him. "Isobel.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
143K 4.2K 18
[ edited! and finished! ] In this thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. With her boyfrien...
155K 5.4K 51
Summer had passed with Stefan being gone. Elena felt lost without her boyfriend, and quite frankly the brothers did too. Holden's love for the brown...
28.9K 1.2K 26
Awakening in TVD Rose finds herself living in Rose's place... confused? Yeah, that was putting it mildly. OC x Damon Salvatore fanfiction that starts...