Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

Galing kay undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... Higit pa

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

007. lexa unleashed

8.5K 285 103
Galing kay undeadbelova

"How's Elena doing?" Matt asked Lexa, as they crossed paths at the Grill as Lexa was going to order some food. "Our parents died. How do you think? She's putting on a good face, but it's only been four months." Lexa confessed, as Matt was taken back by her harsh tone.

"Has she said anything about me?" Matt asked, his eyes showing a pleading look. "Oh, no. So not getting in the fucking middle here. You pick up the phone and you call her." Lexa insisted. "My sister already doesn't want to talk to me as it is, I'm not getting in her bad books even more by getting between you and her." She thought, looking at Matt.

"I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me." Matt insisted. "Give it more time, Matt." Lexa responded, now a little softly.

As soon as the words came out of the girl's mouth, Elena entered the grill, with Stefan by her side. "More time, huh?" Matt asked, annoyance in his voice before he walked off from the Gilbert. Lexa frowned before she continued walking to the bar.

She had officially been sober for 150 days, so she wanted to celebrate with a non alcoholic drink and an epic Grill burger. Of course, none of her friends knew about her issues with addiction, nor that she had been going to Narcotics Anonymous in Belgium, so she was pretty much celebrating alone.

Saying that, Giorgia had video called her earlier that day, congratulating the Gilbert and saying how proud she was. The outgoing Mexican and her girlfriend were going to lowkey celebrate too.

After ordering a cheeseburger and a small glass of cola and non alcoholic vanilla vodka, the siphon turned around to walk back to her table.

Elena and Stefan had joined Lexa's table, with Bonnie and Caroline. Stefan sat next to Elena, facing Lexa, once she sat down. "So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asked, trying to move his attention to her instead of the brunette beside her. "Mm-Hmm. And moved when I was still young." Stefan responded.

"Parents?" Bonnie asked, curiously. "My parents passed away." Stefan responded. Lexa felt her face fall, before she looked to her twin who had the same empathetic expression. "I'm sorry." Elena responded, before she asked, "Any siblings?"

"None that I talk to. I live with my Uncle" Stefan replied.

"So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." Caroline admitted, bringing the attention back to her. "It's a back to school thing at the falls." Bonnie explained. Stefan then glanced at Elena, "Are you going?" He asked. Caroline frowned, noticing how interested he seemed in the girl. "Of course she is." Alexia spoke up, with a grin, as Elena just rolled her eyes playfully.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The Gilberts twins were getting prepared for bed. Elena and Lexa hadn't spoken a word to eachother on the drive home.

Lexa approached Elena's bedroom door, hearing the girl crying. She knocked on it lightly, "..Lena?" She called out softly.

The door creaked open, as Lexa entered Elena's room. "Elena.. are you alright?" She asked, as Elena was hiding her face with her pillow.

"Like you care, Lexa.." Elena mumbled, tossing her pillow to the end of her bed, and looking up at her sister with tear stained cheeks. Alexia felt her heart sink when she saw her twin, looking miserable. "Cmon, that's not fair. I care about you so much, Lena." Lexa said, as she approached her twin's bed.

Lexa took a seat at the edge of Elena's bed, as the girl scooted away from her sister. "I'm here for you.. I promise." Lexa said, trying to hold back tears. "Are you really? Why now?" Elena asked, with a passive aggressive tone. "Why not when I needed you most!? Instead you fucked off back to that boarding school." Elena snapped, raising her voice.

Lexa's eyes widened in shock, before she thought to the person she was during her time at the boarding school. She wasn't the kind of person then that she wanted her siblings to see.

"I needed you Lexa, I needed my twin, my other half, back then.. when I felt like my life was falling apart." Elena growled, before she broke out into sob again. Lexa was so shocked, feeling guilt run through her as he twin had just ripped into her.

"Elena.. I am so sorry.." She managed to say, but she didn't dare to explain what she'd been going through. "But I am here for you now, I promise you." She insisted, moving to sit beside her sister. Elena looked at her twin now. "I am not going anywhere." Lexa said, before Elena gave her a weak smile. Lexa then opened her arms as Elena embraced her, and cried on her twin's shoulder.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The next morning had arrived and Lexa and Elena were already at school in a rush. Lexa had spent her morning with Caroline, but just escaped her best friend's grip as she'd began talking about Stefan. Stefan was really all Caroline talked about at the moment.. and for some reason, Lexa didn't like it.

The brunette walked down the corridor, noticing Stefan approaching her. She stopped in front of him, and gave him an intense stare. "I'm guessing by that stare.. You're not Elena." He admitted. "Come with me." Lexa demanded, before she lead Stefan away from the busyness of the corridor. They stood quietly away.

"It's nice to see you too Alexia.. do you have like a nickname or something?" Stefan asked. "Yeah, my friends call me Lexa." Lexa said, facing Stefan. "But you can call me Alexia." She demanded. "Ouch, I'm hurt." Stefan said, sarcastically.

Lexa looked around before she looked back at the boy. "You may have my twin fooled, but you aren't fooling me. What the hell are you?" She asked, in a loud whisper. Stefan blinked in surprise, before he raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" He asked. "When I touched you, I could siphon from you.. I can't siphon from an ordinary human, so what are you.. a witch? A siphoner?" She asked.

Stefan sighed, feeling like this was an interrogation. "Maybe I should be asking, what the hell.. are you?" Stefan asked awkwardly, trying to turn this back around. Lexa grit her teeth, there was something about Stefan.. that made her worry about the fate of her twin.

The bell then rang, signalling the beginning of class. Stefan put on a faux smile, "Well this has been fun.." The Salvatore said, sarcastically. "I'm going to get to class." Stefan said, turning to leave. Lexa quickly reached out her hand and grabbed his shoulder. "This isn't over, Salvatore." She said, before she'd siphoned a bit of magic with her finger tips. Stefan, not intimidated in the slightest, continued to walk away.

Lexa then stormed off, walking into the woman's bathroom. In anger, she slammed her fists on the bathroom sink, but with the power she'd siphoned, she caused the entire bathroom to rumble. Stefan was hiding something.. and she was frustrated. She didn't want any harm to come to Elena.

The entrance to the bathroom opened as a freshman walked in. Lexa whipped her head around and faced the student. "Can't you see I'm having a moment?!" She snapped. The student froze in shock. "Get out!" She then snapped as they hurried away.

She then turned back to the mirror and let out a sigh, worried that she could be overreacting.. she was quite hotheaded compared to her sister. And Stefan had frustrated her to the core by avoiding her questions. She didn't trust him, especially around her sister.

A door to one of the cubicles opened, and Vicki stepped out. She walked past Lexa and washed her hands in the sink. "Someone seems to be a bit fiery this morning." Vicki said, turning off the tap before she faced Alexia.

"Fuck off, Vicki." Lexa snapped, hoping to drop this conversation. Vicki took a step closer to the Gilbert, and caressed her arm. "Lex.." She said softly. The brunette gave her a frown. "I'm sorry.. messing with Tyler and Jeremy was a mistake." Vicki said, her eyes showing guilt.

She moved her hand up to the Gilbert's face, and cupped her cheek. "I.. love you. I never meant to hurt you." Vicki insisted, looking into Lexa's eyes, though the girl still looked unamused.

Vicki then leant forward, and placed a kiss on Lexa's lips. Alexia closed her eyes, and kissed back, hesitantly. Vicki then pulled away for a moment, looking to the siphoner with a smile. "We are never getting back together." Lexa stated.

Vicki rolled her eyes playfully, before she leant closer to Lexa again, this time the brunette was also going in for the kiss. The pair kissed passionately, as Vicki's hands moved to sit around Alexia's neck.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The night of the party had arrived quickly, and Elena, Lexa and Bonnie were there, standing together by the bonfire. "Just admit it, ladies." Bonnie huffed, as she'd been talking about Stefan. "Oh, okay, so he's a little pretty." Elena admitted, with a grin. Lexa had no comment.

"He has that romance novel stare." Bonnie grinned. "He's definitely hot.. but I feel like there's more to him than a pretty face.." Lexa said, crossing her arms. "What do you mean?" Elena asked her twin, seeming confused. "He just.. seems like a such a mystery guy.. I feel like he is hiding something huge." Lexa declared. "Like you're one to talk.." Bonnie thought.

"I think you're just jealous that the attention isn't on you." Elena grinned, before she nudged her twin. "You're finally back after being at boarding school and everyone seems to be more focused on Stefan." Bonnie added, teasingly. "Guys, I literally don't care about that!" Lexa huffed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Caroline is all over Stefan like a rash.." Lexa added, noticing the pair talking, though her tone came off as jealous. "Does Lexa Gilbert have the hots for Caroline Forbes!?" Bonnie blurted, her mouth wide open in shock. Lexa blushed, becoming flustered. "You tell us Bonnie, you're the psychic one." Elena then teased. "But seeing Lexa is flustered, I would say you might be right." She laughed before Elena and Bonnie high fived.

"I do not have a crush on Caroline! It's just that, she is my best friend. And I care about her.. and I don't want her to get her heartbroken by a mystery guy that clearly isn't interested in her." Lexa huffed, before she left the pair to go and rescue Caroline from Stefan.. though it was going to be the other way around. Bonnie just snickered, before she faced Elena. "Lexa totally has a crush on Caroline." Elena just laughed.

Caroline walked up to Stefan, "Hey! You made it!" She boomed, full of excitement. "I did." Stefan replied, with a smile. "Well, let's get you a drink." Caroline suggested with a bright smile. "Well uh— I'm" Stefan stammered, trying to find an excuse to leave the girl. "Oh, come on." Caroline huffed.

Sienna stood nearby, speaking to Matt. Noticing how Stefan was trying to get away from Caroline, causing the girl to snicker. Caroline just looked up Sienna, and shot her a glare. Sienna just grinned, before she turned back to Matt.

Lexa approached the pair, handing a newly filled cup to Stefan. "Elena?" Stefan asked. "Guess again." The girl said bluntly, before she walked beside Caroline. "Cmon Carebear, let's go for a walk." Lexa suggested, before she linked arms with the blonde. "But Lexa— I wanna hang out with Stefan!" Caroline grumbled.

Lexa then locked eyes with Stefan whilst Caroline was distracted, and gave him a look that told him to go. Stefan mouthed a "thank you" before he left. Caroline finally obeyed and walked beside her best friend.

The pair eventually sat down. "Man why is Stefan trying to hang out with Elena.. why isn't he interested in hanging out with me!" Caroline huffed, as Lexa was leaning her head on Caroline's shoulder. The siphoner sighed, sitting upright now, not interested in talking about the new guy.

"Why don't you like Stefan?" Caroline suddenly asked, as she and Lexa had sat down now on a wooden bench. "I don't.. not like him.." Lexa responded, earning a blank stare from Caroline.

"Lexa, we have been best friends our whole lives.. I think I can tell when you don't like someone." Caroline huffed in response. "I'm being honest Care.. I don't dislike him." Lexa admitted, honestly. "But I don't trust him.. especially around you or Elena." She added.

"Seriously Lex!?" Caroline asked, before she stood up. "All that," She began, referring to how Lexa had dragged Caroline away from Stefan, "Was to get me away from Stefan?" She snapped.

"Care.. I'm just trying to protect you.. there's something about him!" Lexa began, unsure what to say.. she'd been called out. "You're a bitch." Caroline snapped before she stormed off. Lexa's eyes widened, before she glared. The brunette then stood up and stormed off in the opposite direction, towards the forest.

Caroline stopped walking, suddenly feeling guilty for a moment, realising she'd called her best friend a name out of anger. Of course she didn't mean it. The blonde turned around to apologise to her best friend, but noticed she was gone.

Lexa had disappeared into the woods to calm down, and Elena was by the bridge talking to Stefan. The pair had talked for a bit, Elena telling Stefan what'd happened to her parents.. how they drove off Wickery bridge, and she was the only one in the car that survived. Jeremy saw this as a opportunity to scull some alcohol while his siblings weren't around to monitor him.

The Gilbert was wandering through the woods, trying to relax. She wanted to smoke some weed so badly, but she knew it wouldn't end there. After some weed would come pills and god knows what else... and Lexa had been doing so well to stay away from all of it.

The witch heard some voices. She stayed as quiet as she could, wondering who the people she could hear, were.

"No. I said no. I said no! Ow, that hurts!" Vicki raised her voice. Lexa's eyes widened, when she realised what was going on, before she rushed over to the pair.

"Hey, leave her the fuck alone!" Lexa growled, stopping once she was near them. "Oh great, the other sibling has come to ruin my fun.. you Gilbert's are really starting to get on my nerves!" Tyler complained as he death glared Lexa.

"Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me." Vicki ordered. Tyler shook his head in shock, "Wow. Vicki Donovan says no. That's a first." He said in annoyance, before he stormed off.

"I didn't need your help." Vicki said, stepping closer to Lexa. "I don't know. It seems like you did." The Gilbert admitted, putting her hands on her hips. "He was just drunk." Vicki said, defending the Lockwood boy. "I've been drunk many times before and not once have I thrown myself at you like that." Lexa asked bluntly.

Vicki then took another step closer to the brunette, with a smirk on her lips. "You know if you did, I wouldn't say no." She admitted, before she leant in to kiss her.

Lexa blinked in surprise, before she took a step back. "Vicki.." She sighed, feeling like she gave the orange haired girl the wrong message by kissing her back, earlier that morning.

"This morning was a mistake.. I meant it when I said we're never getting back together." Lexa explained. "Really? Because your actions said otherwise." Vicki grinned, taking another step closer to Lexa as she took a step back. "Vick, I mean it. We're done." She declared.

Vicki shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "But.. I love you!" She insisted, as Lexa shook her head, as she took another step back. "No you don't." She responded. "How can you say that?!" Vicki then demanded, seeming hurt.

"Because, it's the company and the high you love... our relationship was toxic, Vick." Lexa began, as Vicki shook her head in disgust. "What the hell are you talking about? We didn't have a toxic relationship."

Lexa scoffed now, "You literally peer pressured me into doing drugs! And I became an addict, damnit." She snapped, beginning to raise her voice at the Donovan.

"I'm not a good person, Vicki, and it's all because of this addiction... the constant wanting to be high, it's taken over my fucking life! I don't even recognise who I am anymore!" The Gilbert continued to rage, tears filling her eyes.

"And the worst part is, the last memories my parents have of me, is of me becoming this manipulative, angry, soul-sucking person!! They're dead and that is their last memory of me— their daughter!" Lexa snapped, growing more and more frustrated as she continued.

"Lex—"

"No. Shut up— I'm not done." The Gilbert seethed, as tears rolled down her cheeks now. Vicki remained quiet. "I don't even fucking know who I am anymore, and I'm trying so hard to figure it out... but there is one thing that I've figured out and am absolutely certain of." Alexia paused, as she took a step towards Vicki.

"We are never getting back together, I will not ever kiss you or sleep with you or fuck— I don't even want to acknowledge you anymore." The girl began. "You did this to me. You ruined my fucking life."

Vicki's hand covered her mouth, as she let out a cry. Lexa's words were like a knife through the heart, but Lexa was way too blinded by pure rage, heartbreak and grief to care for how her words made Vicki feel.

"Go away.. leave me alone." Vicki finally said, her tone of voice sounding hurt, as tears rolled down her cheeks.. "Happily." Lexa responded bluntly, as she couldn't stop the tears from falling.

The twin walked off, not wanting to think about Vicki or the things she had said to her on a blind rage. She continued to walk off, and didn't plan to turn back... until she heard a scream.

She froze in shock, before she turned back around. "Vicki?!" Lexa asked, before she began to race back to her ex that she'd absolutely just blasted.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Jeremy carried Vicki back to the party, with Elena and Lexa racing ahead. "Somebody, help!" Elena called out, as the loud voices all stopped. "Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?!" Matt blurted, his heart sinking as he saw the state of his sister.

"What happened to her?" Caroline asked, approaching Lexa now. "I... I don't know, I heard her scream and I found her unconscious." She admitted, telling Caroline with fear in her voice.

"Somebody, call an ambulance!" Matt yelled out. "Everybody back up, give her some space!" Lexa ordered, as Jeremy placed the unconscious girl down. "It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood!" Elena announced, panicked.

Lexa covered her mouth in shock, guilt running through her. Caroline noticed the state her best friend was in, and put her hand on her shoulder. "Lexa, she's going to be okay." Caroline assured her.

"Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me." Matt begged as he applied pressure on her neck.

"You know.. you were right about Stefan.." Caroline said quietly to Lexa. "And I'm really sorry for calling you a bitch." She added, guiltily. "Care, now is not the time." The Gilbert admitted, her mind being in a million other places right now.

Stefan took a step forward, standing near Lexa and Sienna. He peered down at Vicki's body and his eyes changed, looking bloodshot. She frowned, looking at the boy with confusion. He then turned around and went to leave.

Lexa left Caroline's side, quickly going after Stefan, but by the time she got out of the crowd that was surrounding them, he was gone. She sighed, "I am going to find out what he is." She told herself.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa approached Elena and Jeremy, wanting to say goodbye to her siblings before she went with Bonnie and Caroline to Mainline coffee.

"I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary." Jeremy snapped to Elena, as they'd been arguing again. He then turned to Lexa, "Do not even get me started on you." He threatened, clearly referring to her abuse of substances.

Lexa blinked in surprise, unsure where this had come from. "Is that— Is that supposed to be you moving on?" Jeremy asked his sisters. "Mum and Dad wouldn't have wanted this." Elena sighed sadly. Jenna finally arrived to pick the pair up. Jeremy left his sister's sides, without saying anything.

Elena and Lexa then hugged. "I'll be home soon, do you want me to bring you coffee?" Lexa asked. "Nah, thanks though Lexa. Just get home safely, okay?" Elena asked. "Will do." Lexa said as she pulled away from her twin.

Lexa then went to walk back over to Bonnie and Caroline, before looking back to her sister. "Bye, love you!" She waved. Elena just smiled, "Love you too Lex." She responded.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Caroline, Bonnie and Lexa sat at a table in the coffee shop, all drinking coffee. "Are you sober yet?" Lexa asked Caroline. "No." Caroline huffed in response. "Keep drinking. I gotta get you home. I gotta get me home." Bonnie sighed. "If you need to leave, I can walk Care home." Lexa insisted. "And let you two walk around drunk, in the dark? Nuh-uh." Bonnie replied to Lexa. "I didn't drink tonight." Lexa reminded the Bennett.

Lexa took a sip of her coffee, wanting the taste of the drink to help her think about something other than wanting to do a line of cocaine, or take some pills. She wished her addiction could just be caffeinate... drinking too much coffee was a lot more manageable than what she was dealing with.

"Why didn't he go for me? You know, how come the guys that I want never want me?" Caroline suddenly asked. Lexa just sighed, expecting this to come. "I'm not touching that." Bonnie insisted. "Yeah, me neither." Lexa added, looking into her coffee mug.

"I'm inappropriate." Caroline continued to ramble. "I always say the wrong thing. And...Elena always says the right thing. She doesn't even try! And he just picks her. And she's always the one that everyone picks, for everything. And I try... so hard, and... I'm never the one." She sighed in defeat. Lexa bit her lip, not liking the idea of Stefan being with either Caroline or her sister.

"It's not a competition, Caroline." Bonnie admitted. "Bonnie is right." Lexa added, taking one last sip of her coffee. "Yeah, it is." Caroline huffed.

Time passed, and Lexa and Bonnie went to get more coffee, leaving Caroline at the table. The blonde peered further down the store to see a tall, handsome man with black hair.

She gave him a smile, and he gave her a smirk back in response.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Twenty minutes had passed and Bonnie dropped Lexa off at her house. The brunette approached her front door, and reached out to open it, but someone was on the other side and opened it just before her.

She blinked in surprise as Stefan stood in the doorway of her home. "Alexia, hey." Stefan gave a smile. "Uh, hi Stefan.. I wasn't expecting to see you.. at my house." Lexa admitted bluntly.

"I just came to visit Elena, I'm just leaving." Stefan admitted, going to walk past the Gilbert. "Wait." Lexa said, quickly turning around to touch his arm. Stefan froze, knowing the girl would siphon from him if he continued to walk off.

Lexa bit her lip, as she removed her hand from the boy. "We need to talk." She declared.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

Lexa snapped this chapter 😳 I hope you know, that this rewritten version of Lexa is supposed to be unhinged, she is supposed to make mistakes and say or do things that readers may not like.

One thing I hated with the original was how perfect she seemed, which is obviously quite inaccurate because people make mistakes... anyway, I'm loving this rewritten version of Lexa.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 3.5K 21
It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a grumpy/sunshine relationship except the...
155K 5.4K 51
Summer had passed with Stefan being gone. Elena felt lost without her boyfriend, and quite frankly the brothers did too. Holden's love for the brown...
38.8K 1.2K 17
Stefan and Caroline have been friends for forever and have dated for 2 years. Than a new girl named Elena totally catches Stefan by surprise. With...
1K 67 33
Stelena story