I will love again

By inchen1100101

Gabriel and Nathalie becoming a little closer each day, while the sexual tension between them builds up, and... More

Part 1 - Needless Excitement
Part 3 - It's in the past
Part 4 - Hot Water
Part 5 - Spending the night
Part 6 - Early morning
Part 7 - Lost in the wild
Part 8 - All the way
Part 9 - A disgusting disgrace
Part 10 - All wrong
Part 11 - Distance
Part 12 - Breakfast
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - (Dis)appointment
Part 15 - Secrets?
Part 16 - Don't leave me
Part 17 - A bit of family life
Part 18 - Sick
Part 19 - Nurse Gabriel
Part 20 - Shame and Suspicion
Part 21 - Back at work
Part 22 - Continuing the treatment
Part 23 - A confession?
Part 24 - Nathalie's last goodbye
Part 25 - My fault
Part 26 - Avoiding the truth
Part 27 - Why can't you just figure it out yourself?
Part 28 - Have you ever slept with...
Part 29 - Caught in the act
Part 30 - Do it the right way!
Part 31 - Teenager's advice
Part 32 - Glad you finally told him
Part 33 - Side effects
Part 34 - Averting the worst
Part 35 - A Nathalie design
Part 36 - Results and consequences
Part 37 - Confrontation
Part 38 - Too calm
Part 39 - Amélie strikes back
Part 40 - Valentine's Reunion
Part 41 - Only twelve weeks to go
Part 42 - Don't die, my love
Part 43 - Despair
Part 44 - Hope
Part 45 - Hospital issues
Part 46 - Complaints
Part 47 - Memory Path
Part 48 - Surprise
Part 49 - That isn't, how I imagined this
Part 50 - Too late
Part 51 - Bonding
Part 52 - Amélie again
Part 53 - Keeping her close
Part 54 - Nervous and overprotective Tom
Part 55 - Baby Blue's
Part 56 - No 'sweets' for Adrien
Celebration!!!update 2!!!!!
Part 57 - I almost forgot
Part 58 - A reporter in trouble
Part 59 - Routine
Part 60 - A little family vacation
Part 61 - Talking and walking
Part 62 - The tub is waiting, love
Part 63 - What am I supposed to do with that?
Part 64 - Precautions?
Part 65 - Back Home
Part 65 - Say what?
Not an update
Part 66 - Licking the chocolate ice cream
Part 67 - Future decisions
Part 69 - Training
Part 69 - Arguments
20k celebration update
Part 70 - Christmas dinner
Part 71 - What's wrong with you?
Part 73 - Pound it
Part 74 - Where are those the akumas when you need them?
Part 75 - I will love again
Epilogue
Advent special Part 1
Advent special Part 2
Advent special Part 3
Advent special Part 4
New Year's Special - Part 1
New Year's Special - Part 2
New Year's Special - Part 3
New Year's Special - Part 4
Valentine
Valentine 2.1
Valentine 2.2
Be My Valentine, Valentine!
Grandparents
Welcome home
Happily ever after?
Don't let go
Eventually happy!
Emilie's Legacy
The Biggest Surprise
Becoming A Part Of Everything

Part 2 - The Couple's Special

1.9K 47 113
By inchen1100101

At 9 o'clock they departed from the mansion, the 'Gorilla' was driving the Limousine, because Gabriel had insisted that Nathalie was only coming as his guest, what meant, she would be driven there in the backseat just like himself. He didn't even let her finish her ranting over wasting the bodyguards time for a tiny thing, such as an two hour drive.

"It's not like we're heading somewhere exotic, we won't even leave France", she had tried to reason with him.

With a mischievous grin he had objected: "My dearest Nathalie, after not even asking for your permission, to drag you along on this trip, I at least will take concern, that you will be just as spoiled on that little journey, as I am. Meaning, no driving, no scheduling, and room service. Don't you dare being caught, while doing anything yourself, that another person could do for you!" He had given her a very stern look after that speech.

Sighing the female had obeyed to her bosses demands, as she always did. Though this time was special somehow. Never had she hoped, to spend a weekend with him like that. As his guest instead of his employee.

As they were now seated in the back of the silver car, Nathalie on the right and Gabriel on the left, it felt awkward. Instead of her usual work attire, that showed barely any skin, she wore a simple black top with a laced hem at the cleavage over a pair of skin tight, grey pants, and a simple grey cardigan, that she had buttoned up to her neck at first. Before she got into the car, she had opened those buttons, to be more comfortable though, and that hadn't helped the situation, as Gabriel kept staring at her.

The designer himself wore a pair of black pants, and a T-Shirt similar to the one Adrien usually was seen in, just that his only had the five stripes on the left part of the chest and his logo, 'Gabriel' diagonally written over them. It fitted him so perfectly, that each line on his upper body was to be seen, each, due to his latest work out program, perfectly defined muscle.

Nathalie took in his appearance with a similar expression on her face, as the man sitting next to her had on his, but she did it by far more subtle, and without the direct stare.

He made her feel uncomfortable, afraid of acting weird, as she wasn't used to have all his attention on her. Usually she was just standing beside him, waiting until he needed her assistance.

Gabriel could see, that she didn't like the way, he looked at her, and he knew, that it made her feel self conscious, but he couldn't look away. Her light, perfect skin, the barely visible gap between her breasts, the perfectly defined collarbones, the tiny freckles on her shoulders, that could only be seen, when her cardigan slipped down a little.

He had seen something else, the last time, Nathalie had moved and her left shoulder under the holder of the top had shown. It looked like a scar from a very bad injury.

He considered asking her, but decided, to wait until they were alone later at the Spa. So he turned his head, to gaze out of the window for a while, though he had to force himself to do so.

Nathalie sighed in relief. She liked it, if he looked at her like that, but she needed a break, a moment, in which she didn't have to be aware of her every move. Now the assistant leaned back into the seat, and turned her own head towards the window, cooling her heated face by leaning her cheek against the cool glass, observing their surroundings.

It was still summer, but right now, in the early morning, as the dew was still glistening on the leaves and the grass of the pastures, and the air was still cool and damp, the world outside the car seemed unreal, magic somehow.

Nathalie began to doze off, as the car suddenly stopped. She glanced at the time. There was no way, they could already be there. Then she realized, that she was lying against Gabriel's chest, while the designer had an arm around her and smirked down at the assistant.

"Slept well?", he chuckled.

"I-I", she begann stammering, as she tried to push herself up, "I am s-s-so sorry. I-I-I didn't mean to bother you...I d-didn't even realize....I...that...won't...happen again...Sir...I..."

But Gabriel just pulled her back and whispered softly: "Shush, just take your well deserved rest. We aren't there yet. I just asked for some coffee and a little snack. I considered, you might be hungry when you wake up. You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't think, the little stop would wake you up."

He had begun to softly caress her upper arm with his fingers and she could feel all those tiny hairs, from where he touched her, right up to her neck, stand up, while electric waves went the same way and lingered between her shoulder blades, making her feel, as if one touch right there with his lips would be enough to make her chest explode.

Nathalie closed her eyes to shake off that thought. She was still tense though, and she was sure, he could feel that.

The man, who couldn't help but find her reaction really cute, smiled at her, as he said: "May I ask you something? Something personal?"

She nodded hesitantly.

"Why are you so scared of me? You always tense up, the moment we touch, accidentally or on purpose. I know you trusted me, when the miraculous was hurting you, what changed?"

His question made her cheeks turn scarlet red, she began to sweat, her breath rigid. She wanted to sit up, but he still kept a firm grip around her shoulders. With his free left hand, he started to play with a strand of her purple fringe.

"Did I do anything? Did I somehow hurt you?", he sounded desperate now, but she still couldn't tell him.

Nathalie had to bring some distance between them. No matter how much she longed for his touch, she couldn't think straight, when he held her like this. So she pushed herself up forcefully with her left hand using his leg as support.

Or so she thought, until she heard him wince and saw him cringe, holding his crotch, while he had his eyes closed and breathed deeply in and out.

The young assistant immediately closed the distance, she had brought between them and laid a hand on his forearm.

"I am so sorry, Sir, I didn't mean to, I......oh God......I am so so so so stupid." She facepalmed. "Can I do something for you? I wasn't looking, I just needed....!"

Gabriel took a last deep breath, then looked at her with a strained smile.

"Don't worry", he said, "I am already feeling better!"

Nathalie scoffed.

"Really?", she mocked him. "Why do you smile so awkwardly then? Let me at least get you some ice. Whatever might help, just tell me."

She seemed to be close to a nervous breakdown, what made him chuckle despite the pain. He reached for her hand and squeezed it softly.

"I'm alright, Nathalie, please calm down. That wasn't the first time, I got hit down there, and though it hurts a lot at first, it will be over soon. At my age, putting ice on it, will only lead to a cystitis.", he tried to make a joke, but only made her look even more concerned.

"I was just kidding, Nathalie, would you please relax? We are on our way, to relax and gather new strength. And you really need to take a step back to recover from what the broken miraculous has done to you!"

She was still staring at him.

"Why did you give up on Emilie and the miraculous'? You could never give me the real reason." The question slipped her mouth before she could stop it.

Gabriel tightened the grip around her hand, he was holding between his own in his lap, and sighed.

"I felt, that it was time, to move on and let her rest!", he mumbled.

"But why? Why after all this time? After trying for so long?" she was almost yelling at him, her voice getting higher with each word. He didn't recognize her like this. She had always been so calm, almost emotionless, cold, to people who didn't know her a little closer and were able to look behind her facade.

Placing a quick kiss on the back of her hand he said: "I found a reason to move on back then, but I am afraid, I am losing it again."

He looked intensely into her eyes now. Nathalie instantly was about to look to the ground.

"Look at me", he suddenly shouted at her.

Her eyes widened, as she lifted her head up again, to stare into his light blue eyes. Her lower lip immediately began to quiver, though she tried to hide it from him. He didn't mean to hurt her, he just wanted her to look at him again. Look at him, like she did, when he was still trying to do evil, to bring his wife back.

"I-I'm sorry, Nathalie, I didn't mean to scare you. I..."

He couldn't think of anything to say, to make her feel better. But he just pulled her into his chest and held her taut. He could feel soft sobs emanating from her trembling body.

Gabriel covered his eyes with one hand for a short moment, before he started stroking the assistants hair. With his right arm, he already held her to his body, rubbed along her arm again, until he finally could feel her calm down. He bent his head and placed a soft kiss on top of hers.

"I didn't mean to be so harsh", he uttered quietly. "I....you...I mean, you mean a lot...to Adrien...and myself....I...would never....want to loose you."

He sighed out of relief. It was finally out. Not the way he intended or wished, but at least he had told her, that she was important to him and that he wanted her in his life. He hoped, he had. Did she understand him right? Or did she now feel like there wasn't a better person for her job? He had to find out. But later. For now, she was calm, and he didn't want to ruin that for her.

Instead he questioned: "That scar on your shoulder. I could only take a short glimpse, but it looks scary. What happened? If you don't mind telling me!"

The assistant held her breath.

"If you're uncomfortable with the question, then.."

"No", Nathalie quickly said. "It's just, it's kind of a longer story and I need at least a bottle of wine, before I can bring my self to speak about that scar. I haven't told anyone about it, except..."

She couldn't go on.

"I am sorry; Nathalie. I wasn't intending to upset you", he whispered as she stopped talking.

"It's actually not only on my shoulder", she said almost soundless.

"What?" Gabriel didn't understand, he had never seen any other scar or something.

Nathalie sat up, careful this time, to not hurt him again. She closed her eyes and just breathed for a moment. Then she took off the cardigan.

"I usually cover it with make up, where it might show. That's also the reason, why I never expose my neck in public. B-but if you t-t-take a close look, y-you c-c-can s-s-see it!", she stuttered, fully aware, that he probably not only would look, but even touch her and felt very self conscious again.

Gabriel's hand trembled, as slowly and very softly brushed the holder of her top and her bra from her shoulder, to hang loose on her upper arm. He could see an at least 5 mm thick scar, that started at the middle of her shoulder and as he took a really close look and followed it, though professionally covered with make up on her neck, he could see, that it ended right underneath her jawline. He drew his index finger along it, making her shiver from his touch. The from the sight still shocked man noticed her reaction and instantly his heartbeat quickened.

Nathalie had just sat there, her eyes squeezed shut and waited for his reaction. Now, as Gabriel replaced the holders, not without feathering a quick kiss onto the biggest part of the scar, she inhaled sharply through her nose.

None of them had noticed the driver returning from the little bistro and placing a cup of coffee and a cheese sandwich on their seat tables, before he went back on the road. But now, as they were both quiet and didn't know, what to say, they saw their little breakfast.

"Bon appétit, Nathalie", he wished.

"You too", was her short reply.

About thirty minutes later they arrived at the Spa. It seemed to be an old Hotel, but nicely renovated and decorated. It was still small though.

While the Gorilla unloaded their luggage, Gabriel helped Nathalie out of the car and held open the entrance door for her to go through. She did with shiny, red cheeks.

At the reception the designer asked for their rooms and was shocked, when he heard, what the young man told him.

"Sadly there has been a double booking on one of the rooms, and I am so sorry to tell you, that the second room you asked for is already taken. But maybe, as yours is our so called 'Couple's Special' room, we can work something out? How about the Lady can stay for free, even her activities and treatments? We surely can find a second bed to put into the room, and a screen to get some privacy? I can only repeat how sorry I am, that has never happened in our establishment before."

Nathalie spoke first: "That's not a problem at all, I can just return home and you'll enjoy your weekend. So they won't have any trouble because of me."

Gabriel shook his head. "No you won't", he whispered and then said to the receptionist: "We can just share the room, thanks. You're lucky though, that I am in a good mood today. That might change though, if that beautiful woman at my side, will find any reason to complain, while we're here, do you understand me?"

The young man nodded and gulped.

"I understand, Sir, if you would follow me to your room now, please?"

The assistant just stood there and stared at him in shock, not able to move. So Gabriel put an arm on the small of her back and nudged her softly to follow the boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 851 23
Hawkmoth thought his wish could finally fill the void in his heart knowing his wife would finally return to him. But what about the lives of the peop...
2.2K 153 16
I would think, the title says it all! After Gabriel sacrificing his own life for his women, Adrien, Nathalie and the revived Emilie try their best...
1.4K 128 22
With their senior year finally here, marinette and adrien's relationship is the strongest it's ever been. But with hawkmoth growing more desperate by...
27.8K 799 37
Gabriel only uses Nathalie for his pleasure. Will he come around or will he destroy her completely? Characters belong to Thomas Astruc/Zag Entertainm...