CRAVE (The Escort)

By BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... More

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 47

513 23 6
By BTSff4U

Chapter Summary: When teams are testing by differences; of course heads will collide

Taehyungs's POV

.

.

.

Have you ever had a dream where you feel like your falling?

There's literally no hope, but only fear as your mind feeds images of you plummeting to your death.

Have you ever jumped out of your sleep; heart racing with cold sweat running down your face and back?

And even though you know it's just a dream, you're still afraid to go back to sleep; knowing you'll have the same nightmares again.

Does it happen often?

For me..., it happens almost every night.

I just...- I just keep falling. And even in reality; the feeling is the same.

It's cold, dark and extremely lonely.

Each time I try my best to fight off these constant negative emotions; I am firmly gripped even tighter to remain in this never ending ordeal.

It's...suffocating.

I can barely breathe freely.

And without fail it just keeps repeating

So..., why go on and try to fight it?

What right do I have to be free from this nightmare?

After all; this is punishment for all I have done.

______________

"Pretty; isn't she? I need you both to do what you best and ensure that this woman falls for you. V...you know what to do. I agreed to help an old friend. Besides...we kind of owe it to Namjoon, don't we?"

.

.

.

.

These God forsaken halls have become rather sickening.

Yet here I am attending to another one of Jin's requests.

So, that's Jin's plan, huh? Getting the heiress of Park industries caught cheating on her fiancé. While you stand in as the one who does all the work. Do you have any idea what that would do to her? To her family?

In reality; what Jungkook said didn't matter anyway.

Jin's main goal was to terminate that marriage, even if the Park's decided to pay their way out of photos being leaked to the media.

Sadly, Chorong was just unlucky enough to be the main target.

To Jin, it was imperative that she break of her marriage with Namjoon.

You see, Kim Seok-Jin has always been the type to keep his promises.

However, he will follow through with it in the strangest way.

Ask for something, and you shall receive.

BUT

There's a big catch to this.

Just to make sure he never loses a cut of a deal; he will not only tell you want he wants but will also find a way to snatch something of yours in return.

Call him what you will; but Jin was a genius when it came to gaining what he wants. It's just a shame he hasn't met his match yet to beat him at his own games.

Truthfully, if I could..., I would have been to one to stand up to him along time ago.

However...

"Why don't you tell y/n the real reason you can't be with her; huh?

The true reason, and how you're afraid of Jin finding out.

The reason of how you're still fucking your boss's sister, who is undeniably married to a Choi!"

...Damn it...

How could I even dare stand up to him, when I was in the wrong as well.

These damn thoughts; why the hell are my memories resonating now?

"I'm taking Y/N to the WaVe tonight, whether you like or not."

And that damn Jungkook; who do hell does he think he is anyway?

Heh, honestly, if he's trying to get a rise out of me; it won't work.

I thought, standing firm on my emotions as the images of him kissing her hand and arm bubbled within my mind.

...Nah, fuck that. He's been really egging to piss me off tonight.

But who am I kidding. What Jungkook said; was actually true. Y/N didn't belong to me, nor did I take the opportunity to tell her how I truly feel.

This...This was my choice.

To leave the one person that I care about this much behind is more difficult that any task I've ever encountered.

"Whoa..., this place is way more impressive than I thought." Jay suddenly expresses while mapping out the halls of the private rooms; completely snapping me from my own inner thoughts. "Jin really wasn't kidding when he said this new section of the WaVe was his prize possession. I had no idea it would be this massive!" His voice echoes through the hollow halls. "Have you worked here recently, V? Or are you the type to bring your clients out of the work place and into your bed?" He cheekily asks as I remained silent, avoiding such an unbefitting conversation. "...Come on, don't be like this. I'm only trying to have a little small talk."

"Hence as to why I didn't answer. And is this really your definition of a small talk?" I stop in my tracks as I turn to look at him.

"Pretty much, why do you ask?"

"Because, those things that you call words which comes out of your mouth; their rather insulting when you think about it. I don't have the time or the patience to speak with a human being who is disrespectful as you."

"Ooof, hehe..., my bad. I never meant to insult you, V." He says my alias's name with a tone of resentment while stepping forward. "I just wanted to get to know you a little better. I mean, after all... we will be working with each another from now on."

"I'm not interested in getting to know you nor do I look forward in working with you." I sharply retorted stepping away from the conversation.

"Come on V..., what's your deal~? Oh..., wait a second. I know!" Jay sprints pass me and then stands in my way. "...Don't tell me you're still pent up on what I said about that woman earlier." He grinned; resting his hand on the wall. "Look, I was only kidding, I wouldn't dare sleep with that girl."

"...You wouldn't even have the chance." I replied with a straight face and he smiles at my snarky come back.

"Heh, to be honest V, to know both you and Jungkook have already been through her; it's not as exciting as I would want it to be. So...when you think about it, ...wouldn't I be getting the third share of your sloppy left overs?" He ignorantly says pushing the rage in me to beat his ass.

With a sudden reach of his shirt collar and a quick draw that pulls him closer to my face. I gave Jay a disgusted piercing gaze which I grant he will never ever begin to forget.

"Listen you egotistic moronic fool." I fumed tugging at his nylon fabric. "It would be wise not to irritate me any further than you already have. So, I'm warning you; say one more thing about her from that mouth of yours and I promise, I'll grant you the pleasure of feeding you your own teeth for dinner."

For a moment, it seemed as if Jay was reading my expression. And without so much of an apology he says somethings that even irritates me more.

"...Heh, can I get that in writing?" He has the audacity to utter as he smiles at my face. "V..., you're pretty violent, aren't you? Careful, I might assume you've already killed someone in the past."

"What-...what did you just say?!" I shout; pulling on his shirt.

"Whoa, take it easy there; I was only joking. Damn, you're pretty intense. Are you over stressed? Either way buddy, you should really loosen up a bit." He urges; slapping me on my shoulder as I release my grip. It's not good to be so uptight, especially at a party. Even more, what would Jin say if he knew you beat up your apprentice? These walls do have eyes after all." Jay finishes with a glance to his left, while fixing his collar that was crooked due to my sudden grip.

And with my eyes now meeting Jin's two security guards in a distance; I push Jay aside, glaring at him in utter irritation.

"Annoying piece of shit." I lowly hissed, striding towards the guards; feeling a sense of vexation and confliction in the mix.

I have finally reached my destination as to where Chorong was being held.

And in that moment of realization; I felt my senses colliding all at once.

Getting the heiress of Park industries caught cheating on her fiancé. While you stand in as the one who does all the work.

Do you have any idea what that will do to her? To her family?!

Shit, now really isn't the time for my conscious to start guilt tripping me.

I've already made up my mind; so why am I still second guessing myself?

Moving closer where the guards stood; Jay stops before them and chuckles lightly to himself.

"Two guards...? Hmm, I'm guessing that means her escape is futile, right?" He questions, looking my way for an answer.

"...Do you think our intentions involves for her to fear for her life? The guards are only here to make sure no one else enters this room, that's all."

"Or...that no one comes out. There's not much of a difference, is there. " Jay stats and I could sense that there was something quite menacing about this man.

Where on earth did Jin find this guy anyway? He honestly seems like the type to harm someone without any remorse in return.

Honestly, what was the reason behind teaming him up with me?

If he messes this up; everything that was planned a head of time will be completely pointless.

I just hope he isn't planning to hurt Chorong; Namjoon would kill regardless of how he felt.

"...Hey." I voiced, meeting the guards at the entrance as they slowly bow to greet us in return. "How long as she been in there?"

"Around twenty-five minutes or so. The alcohol that was gifted to her is almost fully consumed. It seems Ms. Chorong is quite the drinker." One of the guards states as I face the door behind them.

Of course she would be drinking. To be in a one-sided relationship such as this would make most people turn to alcohol for comfort.

"Then please, order her some more. If it's something she likes; at least let her enjoy it for the remainder of the night." I dictated as he puts in my request. And with the turn of my head I see the other guard informing Jin's head of security that we were now here.

Within this whole ordeal, I needed to urgently this finish this job.

And just as Jin said; I owed it to Namjoon for creating this problem at hand.

So, stage one; informing Jin of my arrival, was simply the first part of the plan.

"Roger that." I hear Siwon's voice respond through the high volume of his ear piece; and the next thing I see is the small budded mic being handed to me.

"He wants to speak with you." The guard by the name of Sung-ho relays as I stare at him, completely bewildered.

The only thing I'm sure that was supposed to happen next was for me to knock three times on that door then enter room on first response.

So, why is there a setback in our plan?

Bringing the receiver closer to my ear; I hear Siwon speak, feeding me a single message on Jin's behalf.

"Hello V, Mr. Kim firmly request that you do not mess up tonight. He has already put majority of the plan into motion and will retrieve for Chorong once everything is done. With that being said; all you need to do is work accordingly as instructions were given. The hidden cameras installed will begin to record once you enter."

"...I understand." I replied, ready to hand over back the mic. However...Siwon wasn't through with me just yet.

"Also, V, Mr. Kim insists that you switch places with Jay after a thirty minute time span."

"...Thirty minutes? What are you talking about?? Jay is just a decoy; he's not even supposed to enter that room. At no time did Jin mention any of this in his plan."

"That is true; however, Mr. Kim felt it fit to do so seeing as you are now being requested to meet with a client in another room."

"A-A client? What do you mean a client? We don't work at these party's as escorts! So why am I being summoned?"

"That information is strictly classified to be broadcasted on this on this line. Please be advised V that there are three more guard using this radio wave; the guard which stands with me and the two others who are with you. These instructions are to be followed through exactly. Nor are you-

"Siwon..., who is it that requested me to meet with them tonight? I need to know before I agree to any of this bullshit."

"That information is classified to be broadcasted on this line. Please be advised that there-

"Siwon, Siwon!"

"-radio wave. The guard which stands next to-

"-Answer the question, Siwon!"

"-These instructions are to be as followed." I hear him repeat the same sentence over again; feeling caught in a never ending loop.

"Siwo-! Siwon..." I try to keep my cool, turning away from Sung-ho; whispering into the micro phone. "Siwon, this doesn't make any sense. Not only am I booked for the night but for Jin to say Jay should go in my place is completely ridiculous."

"Jin has trained Jay himself on the plan. He's completely entrusted him to follow through after you leave to meet with your client."

"For the last time...., who is the client."

"Again, that information is classified on this wave. But if it will ease your mind; the only piece detail I can give is that you have catered to this client before. Now after thirty minutes; kindly exit the room so Jay may take your place." He informs me as I rest my hand on my head; addled by this sudden change.

"Siwon, Jin may trust Jay, but I don't. That guy isn't right in the head. There is no way in hell I'm leaving him alone with Chorong!"

"V, you know the rules; when there is failure to comply with an order, you will be penalized accordingly for your behavior. Please, follow through correspondingly-

"-Where's Jin!?" I shout; angered by such foolishness.

"I'm sorry V, but Mr. Kim is preoccupied at the moment and has also given strict orders that no one disturbs him at this time."

"...Preoccupied? Preoccupied doing what?" I ask while looking at Jay who was now behind me, and Siwon pauses for a second before responding.

"He's with a special guest tonight. Therefore I am unable to assist you in speaking with him. But if the question is in fact important; kindly tell me so that I may ask in your favor. I'm sure I can get you an answer very soon."

A special guest???

"Ah, didn't you know? She's actually my special guest for the evening."

I recall Jin's words from yesterday.

"Do you still wish to inform me of your question?" Siwon queries and I could feel my blood beginning to boil, fueled by pent up anger.

"...No. It's fine." I answer through gritted teeth. "However, may I ask you a question instead?"

"Me? Please, ask away."

"This so called guest that Jin is with; by chance...is she a woman in a black dress? Who is also-" I went on to describe her physical features and appearance; right down to the soft colors in her cheeks.

"...A-affirmative; ...how did you know?" he asks. And without a response, I pull the mic's bottom piece from the guard's coat pocket; moving away from Jay as well as the security that stood behind me.

"Now that Namjoon has been put on limited interactions with her; I can now finally meet this woman in person tonight."'

Of course....He's with Y/N.

Shit...

"V? Are you still there?" Siwon calls my name through the ear piece and all I could was remember my previous discussion with Jin.

" What do you think of her? Do you think this one's worth my time?"

"I guess you and I are not so alike after all. Because; she is definitely the type I've been looking for."

"V? V? Will that be all?" Siwon queries; beeping through transmission from the headset.

And as my eyes darken seeing just how stupid I have actually been; I tightly grasp the microphone; saying something that I've been dying to tell Jin for the longest while.

"Actually, ...no." I firmly reply gripping the mask I had in my hand. "I need for you to do me a huge favor. Could you relay a message from me to Jin?"

"Of course V; please, go ahead."

"Good. Then kindly tell that cold-blooded ass of a boss, that I quit!" I spewed, throwing the contents of the mic and receiver to floor and crushed beneath my feet.

Looking up as one of the guard abruptly winces in pain then pulls out his earbud; I now realize that the sound of high pitched feedback must have traveled through the system; completely numbing their ears.

Heh, serves you right.

"V! What was that about?!" Sung-ho steps forward; picking up the contents of the broken security headset.

"...The plans off. I'm not doing this anymore." I announced to everyone; gripping the frame of my porcelain disguise. "I don't intend on hurting another person; especially one who means everything to me. I'd rather pay for my sins and face them like man. Even if it means I have to turn against Jin."

"What the hell are you babbling about? What do you mean the plans off? Who gave you the authority to do so?" Jay asks as I stride towards the door Chorong was behind.

"I did. I made this decision on my own. Something I should have done a long time ago. I'm not doing this. I shouldn't even have agreed to come here in the first place."

"Have you lost a screw? We didn't come all this way for you to just blunder up this whole plan! Don't be a halfwit. Just hurry up and get in there so we can move on with this thing." He grabs a hold of my jacket; tugging me towards him.

"I will do no such thing." I pull away; pushing him in the process.

"Heh, yah...what is it this really? Are you getting cold feet?" Jay questions as I had a grip on the door handle. "If you want; I can take over and end things on an even shorter notice. Doesn't that suit your sorrows; since you are unwilling to follow through with your boss's orders?"

"I will not let you enter this room. You will go nowhere near Ms. Park."

"V, you're being rather unreasonable here. I'm giving you the best ultimatum there is in this situation." Jay speaks as if he's now my superior. "Let me go in your place and you can become my decoy instead. Besides, the quicker we get done here is the faster you can get back that godforsaken woman of yours; am I right? A few quick photos of Park's daughter in questionable positions and no one would know what's real from wha-URGH!" He bellows in agony after a swift blow of my right fist to his face.

"AUGH! Shit! ...You fucking idiot! Why the hell did you punch me?!" He shouts; rubbing his jaw with a look of vexation on his face.

"I'm keeping my promise; remember? I told you if you said one more thing about her from that pathetic mouth of yours; I'm gonna grant you the pleasure of feeding you your own teeth for dinner. Now hold still; this might take more than just one blow." I notify him, bawling my hand into a firm fist, ready to go in for the swing.

But before I could even land a hit; Sung-ho pulls my arms away stopping me from punching him.

"V, enough!" He drags me away; pulling me from the door.

"Good! Get that fool out of here. I'll go ahead and move forward with the plan."

"Not a chance asshole!" I yelled; pushing him away from the door.

"...Heh, you wanna fight, V? Because I've been looking forward for an excuse to bust you ass wide open all night!"

"Then so be it." I responded; lifting my fist to meet his face once again.

But instead of throwing another punch; I quickly averted my hand then turn my back to Jay as I pull the lever of the door and pushed it open for Chorong to see.

The next thing I knew; I was in a headlock within Jay's arms; struggling my way to break free.

With the large mahogany door revealing a surprised Chorong gripping to her wine glass; I slip from the Jay's hands and stood at the doorway of the room.

"Chorong, get out of here, now!" I shouted kicking Jay out of the way.

"What-what's going on?"

"I said get out!" I yell once more and she flinches at my tone of my voice; grabbing her bag in the process.

Running out into the hall with her purse clutched under her arm; Jay decides to quickly grab a hold on her wrist then spins her back into his direction.

"Ow!" She cries; landing in his chest.

And with no hesitation what so ever; I grab Jay's hand that had a hold onto hers.

"I'm gonna ask you to let go of that hand right now." I warned; glaring at Jay.

"And if I don't?"

"Feeling hungry? Please remember I still haven't fed you your dinner, dog."

"That is quite enough V, this has gone way too far. Siwon is requesting to see you right now." Sung-ho says stepping forward between Jay and I.

"Screw Siwon. I've already made up my mind. I'm not gonna allow the likes of this man touch Chorong."

With a moment of silence creeping in the hall; Chorong looks between Jay and I; then pulls her wrist from his grip.

Stepping away from him as she moves closer to my side; I feel Chorong's hand grip the sleeve of my jacket staring back at Jay.

"Heh, this whole thing is completely stupid. Besides;..." he pauses, looking at Chorong who was clinged to my side "... There's no need for a plan anyway."

"I'm glad you agree." I answer; staring his way and bobbing my head for him to leave.

"...idiot." He mumbles running his fingers through his hair. And with a toot of his teeth Jay walks past us and straight down the hall.

"Choro- I mean, Ms. Park; are you okay?"

"...I'm fine. But my..." she trails off showing me the lightly bruised lining around her wrist.

That dumbass broke the first rule of being an escort within this company.

Never bring physical harm to a woman

"Yah..., you two." I coldly beckon to Jin's minions and they both respond to my calling. "Make sure she gets this treated; and get her home. She deserves to rest after the night she's had." I demanded and they bow at my request.

Bringing back my attention to Chorong; I nod assuring her of the obvious.

"You'll be fine."

"Thank you. But, who are you?" she questions and I simply nod.

"Have a good evening Ms. Park."

"W-wait a second, where are you going?"

"...I'm sorry Ms. Park, but I have something very important to do. Someone that I owe a great amount of my time is somewhere in this building. I need to find them and I need to bring that person home." I relay with a slight bow then turn on my heels to leave.

Chorong was fine.

She was now safe.

However, for the person I've come to care about the most; I could not say the same.

Without knowing; I had already put y/n in harm's way.

You see, Jin wasn't the only one who wanted to get a hold of her tonight.

Actually, there was another.

There was a person that no one could have suspected.

It was someone far more revengeful and far more crueler that wanted to see her perish.

But I didn't know....

I had no idea

My past; it has completely taken a form of evil itself.

I swore to protect her.

Why am I so bad at this?

End Of Taehyung's POV

_________________________________

"Who-are you? What do you want?!"

"Let go! Let go of me! You're hurting me! AH! I ca-I can't brea-! STO- chokeh-...."

Everything turned into black...as my breath slowly started to fade from my lungs.

And the image of the last person that came to mind; was none other than the one I wanted to save me the most.

Kim Taehyung.....I-

______________________________________________________________________________

Taemin's POV

"Hey Taemin! Another three bottles of Cassa Rossa for stall 19."

"On it!" I reply to my co-worker while stacking back the liquor shelves. "Hey can I get a little help over here?"

"Be right there!" A female worker answers; rushing to my aid. "By the way Taemin, the supervisor wants to see you.

"See me? How come?"

"I don't know, but it sounds serious. He's upstairs in the back."

"...Upstairs? I'm not about to lose my job am I?" I ask and she chuckles slapping my arm.

"You're so silly. There's no way. The supervisor sings nothing but praises about you. I'm sure it's something else"

"Something else huh, alright; I'll go meet with him now." I tell her; removing my apron from my waist. And with a quick run from behind the bar; I find my way to stairs that led me to our supervisor.

Knocking on the large wooden door awaiting for a reply; I begin to text Y/N asking if she's still coming or not.

"Damn it, I bet she left her phone again. She's been really forgetful lately. Not only that; I'm also concerned about her health. Y/N really hasn't been looking like herself these days. I wonder if she's okay.

With thoughts bubbling in my head as I stood there ready to give call her instead; I see the door open revealing my supervisor who beams with a bright smile.

"Taemin! I'm so glad you're here. We have a bit of a bit of a problem."

"A-a problem? What's wrong?"

"As you can see, we have quit the full house tonight. However, there is another event happening upstairs."

"Upstairs? Oh! You mean the VIP section of the WaVe?"

"That's right. The manager is requesting back up at this time. I have already sent a bartender but their still short one hand. One of his workers left for the night and he's asking me to send in another stand in."

"...Wait, you want me to work...up there?!" I pointed to the ceiling and he laughs at my facial expression; slapping my back.

Oww, damn this guy is rough.

"You're the only person I could think of at the moment; besides the fact that you only started a few days ago doesn't really put a dent in the faith I have in you. You're one of our best workers Taemin. You're very diligent and I've heard nothing but kind words from your co-workers about you. Plus...the company is willing to pay you double if you can pull of tonight in the VIP tier."

Double?!

Holy shit!

How was I to pass that down?

"Hell yeah! I'll do it!" I expressed with excitement, ready to get started.

"Fantastic! There's actually a freshly pressed shirt in your size in the men's locker room downstairs. Once you're changed you can head upstairs and meet with the manager by the main bar.

"You got it boss." I bow and he pats me on my shoulder giving it a squeeze.

.....Honestly; I should disregard that last bit. Because if I didn't know any better; I would assume that my own supervisor was hitting on me.

This place they called the WaVe was far more immaculate that I could ever imagine. But who would have thought I was being sent there for a completely different reason in disguise.

The right place at the right time maybe

I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence or just a sheer stroke of luck.

Then again, at the same time...things didn't seem so lucky.

With my shirt finally changed and me heading to the top floor of the building; I feel the elevator stop as the doors slowly begin to open.

Both men were deep in their conversation; barley making much eye contact with me.

One of them was a bit chattier than the other as he went on to mention how his friend refused to come in the first place.

"So tell me, why is it that the moment I got into my car was the exact moment you decided to call me just to say you're coming after all? You're really something else Yoongi." The man shook his head while looking over at his friend.

"...I got bored. So I decided to grace you with my company." Yoongi boastfully answers which led me to snort at his words.

"S-sorry. Wanted to sneeze but..." I say to the man beside Yoongi who turns to look at me. And with a slight bob of his head he continues to speak to his friend.

"Grace me with your company. Pfft, what a load of bull. Your only here because Jimin told you he was attending tonight."

Wait...

What?

Jimin....

Did he just say...Jimin?

"Doesn't matter, I don't indent on meeting with him tonight. Besides Hoseok, he's probably preoccupied already."

"That's what you said at the last event. I wonder if you'll end up leaving with him again tonight too?" The one they call Hoseok says and I look silently look between the two.

Arriving to the very top floor with the sound of a bell; the elevator doors open as I begin to step forward to exit.

But stopping in his tracks with a quick turn of his head; the man named Yoongi looks at me with a surprised expression on his face.

I wasn't sure if he knew me or if he was just surprised that I heard such a conversation.

But, without any reply as he stares into my face; he simply looks away and heads towards the entrance of the party.

What the hell?

Did I just...- did I just see that right?

There's way....

Could this guy really know Jimin???

And what the hell would he be doing up here?!

End of Taemin's POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 13 1
"Excuse me, but I think you dropped something: my jaw. Hi, Mr. Nerd." Song Yn, the erstwhile paragon of academic excellence, had long reigned supreme...
545K 22.7K 49
"They can't touch what's mine. They can't stand beside what's mine. They can't have you, darling." he whispers darkly in his ear, smiling like a mani...
2.7K 220 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...
116K 6.8K 112
Unsatisfied with your life was an understatement. Being under the thumb of your father can have that effect. He wanted someone capable of running the...