CRAVE (The Escort)

BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... Еще

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 45

508 27 19
BTSff4U

When The Past And Future Collide (Part 3)

The Chapter starts with y/n's experience the night before the ball. A quick recap on lessons soon become far more that what she expected.

With a encounter that may make or break the night with Kim Seok-Jin; Y/n must decide whether or not she is fully prepared to face him as she so trained to be.

"Ugh..., Jungkook, we've been at this for three and half hours now! Can't we please just call it a night? It's already past 1:00 am and I literally just came off a double shift." I complained; bucking my head back in frustration.

"Not until you get this right. We need at least another hour to go through what we've practice. I want to ensure you have all of this down by tomorrow. I need no mistakes." Jungkook says with a deep level tone; completely fixed on the notes I've written for him to review.

"An hour?! But I have to meet with Sana and Eunji for our group project in the morning! You do understand that I have a lot of work to get done besides all...this, right?" I protest while worrying about the lack of sleep I've had all week.

But without batting an eye; Jungkook stares at me as if he couldn't care less.

"You did agree to help me with this, right?" He questions and I sat there silently in the passenger seat of his car avoiding his gaze.

"...Right." I murmured.

"Then what's the problem? I thought this cat's curiosity was so strong willed that she'd do anything to help a friend."

"W-wait a minute, first of all; we are not friends. And secondly you don't get to pull the whole "curious cat" thing against me. I'm only doing this because of..." I trailed off, not wanting to bring up Tae's name.

"Because of what?"

"Because..., you know what; forget it. Let's just...let's just get this damn thing over with." I stated; feeling annoyed.

However, if I am to be totally honest; I wasn't annoyed at Jungkook at all. Instead, I was annoyed at myself.

There mere fact that I was still going through with this plan for a guy who had completely ghosted me, was absolutely beyond my mental tolerance.

Days past since I last saw Taehyung. Ever since then; I've spent majority of my time with Jungkook. In this close confined space of his car; watching me as I continue to battle with my own emotions; I sat there quietly as he stared while I proceeded to nip at my finger nails; digging at my nails.

"...What's on your mind y/n?" his voice; hoping I'll answer.

"...Nothing." I say; looking before me.

"You have no idea how much I hate it when you lie to me. I'm no idiot. So obviously, something is wrong."

"Nothing's wrong. I'm absolutely fine. Can you please just get on with your so called 'lessons' so I can go home. I'm tired of you breathing down my neck with your constant questions."

"You and that incredibly sharp tongue yours; always ready to bit. Unfortunately for you; I have a knack with dealing with stubborn people. So tell me my snarky princess; what's bothering you."

"God you're annoying." I groaned scratching the top of my head. "Look, there's nothing bothering me Jungkook. Enough with the twenty one questions, okay? You're reaching that point where you're beginning to tick me off." I finally snapped; glaring at his smug face.

Damn, how I hate you.

If it wasn't for him; I wouldn't even be this conflicted about my feelings for Tae in the first place.

After a few moments of complete silence; with nothing but the sound of the radio; Jungkook releases the latch on his seatbelt then shifts his body to face me.

"...Still haven't spoken to him; have you." Kook says; and I knew immediately he was referring to nobody else but Kim Taehyung.

Slowly moving my left hand away from my mouth; I sat there quietly; refusing to answer that question.

"Okay, and...what about Namjoon. Have you still not replied to his texts yet?" He questions again; and I remained silent. But this time I avoided his gaze as I held my head down.

"...Of course..." He sighs, leaning back on his head rest. "How silly was I to think you would be ready for this. ...I should have known this would be a problem from the get go. Hell, no wonder you're like this." He expresses, and I slowly raise my head back up to look at him as he continues on with his speech. "Listen y/n..., I'm actually really grateful that you've decided to help me; especially after everything that has happened between you and Tae. But, if I'm being absolutely honest here..., ever since I got you involved in all of this; a few problems have been developing for myself and him as well. And as far as I am concerned; your mental health isn't doing well either. So, with that being said; maybe we should just put an end to this now; so I can work on my own without any regrets."

"W-what? Tell me you're joking." I say; cocking my head to the side as I stared at him.

"This is no joke sweetheart."

"But, we've been at this all week! Why would you tell me this now?!" I fumed; glaring at him. "Yah, Jungkook; enough fooling around, okay? Just hurry up and get on with the session. We haven't got all night. Besides; you need me. You said so yourself."

"Heh, like hell I do." He retorted; resting his hand on the gear stick. "You and I are done here." Jungkook voiced through gritted teeth and an attitude to match.

"W-what? W-wait, wait wait a minute!" I grab his hand; stopping him from shifting to drive. "Is this all because I won't answer your stupid questions? Shit, if so then I'll-"

"No." He coldly cuts me off without even a looking.

"...Then, what is it. What's the reason for calling it off?"

"...Do you really want to know truth? Because it might just hurt." He drew his last word with a light sigh.

"Try me."

"Fine, then I'll tell you. ...You're not prepared for tomorrow and shows. You've been so clouded by your own emotions that you don't even realize how much it's been affecting you mentally and physically." He scolds; quickly grabbing my hand and holds it in close proximity of my face. "Your constant nail biting...has been getting unbearably annoying. Not to mention those everlasting sighs that you bring forth every three to five minutes; totally unaware of the sound you make when it follows." Jungkook continues still having a hold on my hand. "Why are you torturing yourself? I've told before on how much you have an advantage in this; but yet here you are turning your fingers into numbs. So tell me y/n; is there nothing really bothering you? Or are you going to keep lying to me again and again?"

"Your over exaggerating. I-I-...I never-" I sat there stumped; completely caught within the intense gaze of his eyes.

Jungkook was no fool; he read right through me.

"Are you enjoying grabbing my attention that much y/n; as you continue to distract me with those constant actions of yours? Do you like it when I look at you; while sigh from those lips of yours, imitating sounds that brings forth suggestive ideas?" Jungkook hypothesized with a cold stare. "...Well, are you not going to answer?" He begins to questions my silence; slowly leaning over to my side of the car. And with breath hitching within my throat; I quickly brace my back against the passenger side door.

"...Y-Yah, what's with you? Why are you suddenly coming ov-

"Shhh...~" Jungkook shushes me, and plants an index finger before his lips with closed eyes. "...You had your chance to speak, and you wasted it by asking silly questions. So now, it's your turn to carefully listen to what I have to say." He asserts; now looking directly at me. "I know I've told you this before..., but I'll say it again just to make sure that you'll never forget. You see? I am not the type of man who enjoys being left to pick up the pieces of a broken heart. I've done so in the past and was left with a shitty outcome in the end. Lesson learnt; so I will never do so again. That's a promise I made to myself and I don't intend on going back on my word. So if you think for a second that I will be your shoulder to cry on when you allow these emotions of yours to hurt you; I really hope you think again. " He sternly follows up with barley a bat of an eye and I could see his chest rise immensely as he took in a deep breath.

There was no denying it. It was clear as day to see.

Underneath all-that tough guy act exterior; was a man who had probably felt the painful side of falling in love before.

A side of him I'm sure he never wishes to display; not anymore.

Softly scoffing at his rather brash warning; I folded my lips together and then shook my head.

"...There's no need to worry, because that won't ever happen. I'd really hate to be the one to make you go back on such a promise; especially the first one that you might keep for yourself." I assured; peering at him feeling rather irked.

He had it all wrong. I was completely fine.

Stupid; why did I stutter like a fool earlier?

There is no way he knows what I'm going through.

There is no way he could be right.

"Heh, you know..., it's rather annoying to see you like this y/n. Not only are you lying to yourself, but you're also constantly lying to my face as well. Tell me; is the taste of your fingers tips that satisfying?" He mentions and without even realizing it; I've been nipping at my index finger the whole time I was deep in thought. "...See what I mean?" He cheekily says and I huffed; pulling my hand away.

"Well..., why don't you just avoid looking at me then if it bothers you so much?" I sneered bitterly; unamused by his blatant comment.

"Silly, don't you think I would by now? Besides..., with eyes like yours...; how could I not?" Jungkook abruptly says and I scoff again at his words after pausing for few seconds.

"Yah..., quit-heh...can you quit fooling around? And, sit back down! Your flirtatious actions are... becoming really overbearing." I scolded him with shifted eyes; avoiding the intensity of his gaze.

Uncomfortably adjusting myself within my seat; I could feel the rims of my ears burning slightly. And with a tilt of his head; analyzing my position; I hear him chuckle with a satisfactory sigh at the end.

"Hah..., wait a second; what do we have here? Are you-...are you blushing y/n?" He asks; poking fun at my awkward position. "Even in the dimness of the car I can still see your cheeks flushing. What; did I make your heart flutter with those few simple words? If so; you're a lot easier to please that I expected."

"What? Hell no! You have it all wrong. That's the complete opposite!"

"Is that so~. Heh, how funny; you seem to only tell me the truth through your actions. They are far more honest than the lies you tell from that mouth of yours." He spoke; pointing directly at it. "...Since your finally being honest with me; I think I should do the same and be candid with you as well. You see y/n, if you haven't been aware by now; I'm really not use to spending this much alone time with a woman, and have yet to receive something from her in return. It's been a little over a week right; since we started meeting up with one another? Now don't get me wrong; I've enjoyed our little hot and cold relationship. I like a chase. But between you carelessly exhibiting actions that make me want to pin you down every other minute, and then mark you with hickeys as my own; well...you get the idea of how this works. So please, tell me; how do you plan on compensating for my time? Your offer should be quite rewarding; since I had to cancel two important clients just to meet with you. I'm not sure if you've forgotten the type of work I do, but it would be rather wise not to temp me at this very moment in time." He teasingly warns; and all I could do was cover my chest with arms as I sank deeper into my seat.

"P-pay you? D-don't be ridiculous! If it's anyone who should be getting paid here; it's me. This is on my time. You're the one who keeps insisting that we go over lesson after lesson each and every day!" I argued, watching his piercing gaze scan up and down the curves of my torso. "Hey, don't get it twisted Jungkook; I'm nothing like those clients you keep going on about. Those women who are strangely fond of your edgy e-boy persona; I'm sorry, but that shit doesn't work on me. Pfft, money to pay you? Don't make me laugh." I skillfully scolded his ego knowing he might back off.

But damn..., even with me ignoring the obvious; boy was I ever wrong.

Slowly holding down his head with a press of his lips; I could see the frame of Jungkook's shoulders steadily rise up and down as he begins chuckle at my mediocre comment. And with wide eyes looking his way, gripping the cushion of my seat; Jungkook lifts his head and devilishly smiles at my face.

"Silly girl...; who said anything about money?" He locks eyes with mine while hovering over my body.

And before I could call him out on his flirtatious actions yet again; he smoothly leans in and holds my thighs into place. "Oh y/n, maybe you are rather innocent after all." His voice raspy as lips drew closer to my neck. "I thought you knew me by now. ...I'm the type of man who collects payment in many, many ...different ways." Jungkook relays; fleetingly brushes of his lips against my skin. "You told me you weren't a virgin; but answer me this one question; ...have you had the pleasure of your pussy eaten in the front seat of an audi before?" He asks with tatted knuckles slowly gliding up my thighs.

"Jung- you!" I gasp grabbing his hands. "L-look, you need to stop! It isn't funny." I trembled; forcefully pressing a hand against his chest. "I know you enjoy flirting; as well as messing with my head; but this...this is becoming way too excessive." I stated; and he stares at me for a few moments; reading my displayed expression.

"...Excessive?" Jungkook repeats; with an arched brow; clenching his jaw line in the process. "Did you just say my actions are excessive?" He asks and I steadily nod in reply. "Oohoh...~ Kitten, believe me; you haven't even begun to witness how excessive I can be." Jungkook facetiously says while reaching a hand to my side. "...I'm gonna need you to hang on tight for sec." He speaks again, while pulling up on the lever that was attached to my seat.

And in an instant; my reflexes betray me in the most unforgivable way.

"Ju-jungkook!" I call his name jolting upwards; gripping a handful of polyester fabric from his shirt.

With my forehead resting against his sternum, and the familiar sound of shaky breaths slowly exhaling from his lips; Jungkook braces down on the back of my seat; carefully laying me down within the space of his car then steadily reaches for my hands that held a grip on him.

The air around us..., it was suddenly heavy yet still. And with tender bright eyes that softly glint within the dimly lit vehicle; Jungkook slowly brings his lips closer then whispers in my ear. "...How annoying...." He spoke in a low tone; catching me off guard with his accent. "...to think that I might be possibly jealous of something that doesn't even involve me in the first place." He shockingly confesses as I sat there; blindsided by his words.

"...W-hat? What did-say that aga-w-why say something like that?" I stare at him in the stillness of his car; speaking complete nonsensical gibberish.

"Heheh, calm down princess; I'm only kidding." He jokes, sitting back down in his seat. "I got you there didn't I? You should see how red your face looks."

"....hahaha." I laugh sarcastically "Very funny. Joke or not; you really got me there. I couldn't even tell if you were just kidding around." I heavily exhaled; trying to regain a normal pace of my thumping heart.

"And if I wasn't? What if I was being completely serious?" He speaks, and I dare not look at him. "Even so..., it's actually quite interesting when you think about. I mean, the mere fact that you have not one, but all three Kim's attracted to you is...well, completely beyond me. However it's rather hard not to consider in doing the same."

"Haha, again; funny. You make it sound like I've casted a spell on them."

"I don't know, have you?"

"Kook."

"Kidding~ But I will say this; if you continue to portray this kind of unfitting behavior tomorrow night; I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands." He states; pulling my hand towards him. "...I don't need a partner who might hinder me with her vague emotions." He criticized, and I huffed with a glowering stare.

"Your being rather harsh tonight; don't you think?"

"Am I? Then let me just go ahead and burst that sweet bubble of yours even more. ...If you really want to go through with tomorrow night without any doubts, problems or hiccups; you have to do one important thing starting at this very moment."

"Yeah? Heh, and what's that?" I softly respond; watching as his lips slowly parted his to speak.

"...Erase them both from your emotions Y/N." Jungkook discloses and I stared at him incredulity as he kisses my wrist.

"W-what?!" I pull my hand away then punched him in the arm.

"Ow!" He exclaims.

"Do you think I'm easy?!"

"No, I'm actually being serious here. In order for you to fully grasp what I've thought you for tomorrow; ...I highly recommend that you leave all emotions you have for those two completely out of it."

"Pfft, well that's jus-

"-Hang on; let me finish." He promptly cuts me off; fully focused on the details he had to share. "I know this is easier said than done, but if you really want to help like you said you would; I sincerely advice you to leave your emotional feelings out of this. I'm not sure if I was clear on this before, but I will be very frank with you right now; the person you're dealing with tomorrow will not hesitate to hide things in his favor. Kim Seok-Jin is a man that will use anything and anyone to keep his name out of trouble. Therefore, you Miss y/n; must be on cue every single moment that you're with him." He sternly advises as I swallowed immensely. "You think I'm overbearing? Just wait until you meet him. Jin will play around with you like clay, just to form his own special structure. Be smart and be challenging. He enjoys being tipped on his toes. Make him aware of what you already know. He can only be honest with you from there."

"Are you sure that will even work? If I tell him what I know; wouldn't that make him even more suspicious?"

"Not if you play your cards right." Kook answers; handing me back my notebook. "You see, Jin has a...um a few sadistic ways about him. He'll say things in order to make you speak more about yourself. He'll try to make you cower in fear just by his presence alone, knowing you have no choice but to obey his authority. But at the same time, he will try to play the nice guy just to have you believe that you're completely safe with him being there. Y/N, please, I implore you, do not fall for his tricks. If you do; we won't have a chance against him." Jungkook fully states and I could feel the pressure was on for tomorrow already.

"...I see. Alright, tell me. What do you suggest I really do?"

"For you, I'll summarize. For all you need to do are this few simple things...-

____________________________

"...Y/N? HEY Y/N, ARE YOU STILL THERE?"

"Oh, she's still here." The man answers and I freeze in my path just inches away from him. "However, I wouldn't say I'm that handsome as people assume." He then turns to look at me; handing over my phone. And with a reach of his mask; he removes it from his face; leaving me completely, downright utterly speechless. "Of course; I'm quite interested to hear what you think. Y/N, was it?" He says my name with a smile so captivating that I'm frozen within my place.

No fucking way...; how was this even possible?

Tightly gripping my cell in hand as I stood there completely motionless; gaping at the man who I've been bad mouthing over the entire phone call.

The King of the WaVe himself; the very main reason I was brought here.

The man that went by the name; Kim Seok Jin.

"...Um..., Eunji? I'm gonna have to call you back." I reported; bringing an end to the call.

And with a single touch of the red icon on my screen; Kim Seok Jin was the first to speak; grabbing my full attention with his assertive and sensuous tone.

"Oh uh, well that's no good. Your phone; ...it got quite a fall." He notes as I gripped to it tightly; feeling the vibration of an incoming call within my hands. "It's not... damaged is it? That would certainly be a shame on my part." Jin states as he steps forward with a glass of champagne in his hands.

And with reflexes that were as fast as my beating heart; I quickly took a step back while; gaping in wonder.

"You think I'm overbearing? Just wait until you meet Jin." I recall Jungkook's words in my head.

And you know what? He wasn't lying.

This man they called Jin, was indeed intimidating.

But also...; he exuded a power that felt extremely domineering.

He was a whole different breed the rest.

Far different than the others I've met before.

The worst thing about it; he was quite masterful on how to play these games.

It was so strange. I wasn't sure if it was the trick of the lights or just a flicker in my eyes, but seeing my sudden reaction of how I quaked by the sight of him; might have either put him in a good mood or a satisfactory position.

Because as I pulled away from his sudden action; he slowly takes a step back then lightly chuckles to himself.

"...Easy..., I mean you no harm. I was just curious to know why such a beautiful young woman like you would be out here all alone. So, I thought I'd find out. But, I come to see that you were actually on a phone call;-" Jin mentions as eyes shifts towards my cell. "-and having a... very interesting conversation at that."

...Crap; what did I say about him again?!

"Or, it could also mean that the owner has a crazy taste for power and utterly enjoys watching people crawl beneath him. What man decides to create a company with two different classes of events? To be honest, it seems the higher he goes; the more he'll look down on others."

Ugh...., fucki'n stoopid;

I winced internally; cursing at such a grade 'A' rookie mistake.

My throat was now dry and my mind has become completely flustered. The look within this man's eyes was strangely transfixing and was truly hard to read.

"Are you...alright?" He questions again in a polite manner. But still, no words could exit through my lips. "I'm a little concerned; ...you still refuse reply when I speak. Have you suddenly lost your voice? Or, do I scare you?"

"M-most definitely not." I sharply reply, denying his revelation; and a smile steadily forms on Jin's face.

"Wow~ now would you look at that; you can speak. I was beginning to believe my ears were playing tricks on me." He jokes resting his glass on the nearest bistro table.

"They- they weren't." I answer as shimmering lights reflected off my retinas from the party that carried on from inside. And with a soft chuckle escaping his lips; Jin tilts his head in admiration as I continued to speak. "...You...you simply caught me off guard, that's all. I wasn't really expecting to approach me in such a manner."

"I see. How impetuous of me. My sincerest apologies Ms. y/n; I must have given you quite a fright with my sudden appearance while you were on that call. Truthfully, my heart rate would probably spike too knowing I just met the person I spoke so badly about over the phone. However, if I were really in your position; I'd say I'd be more excited than scared; don't you think." He says with a smile and I knew he wasn't going to give up on what I've said about him.

Turning my head to conjure up the best way to apologize for my impudence; I hear Jin speak again, saying something absolutely un-expectant.

"...You have...very pretty eyes."

"I-I'm sorry; w-what?" I stutter.

"The lights; when it hits your eyes; they have...such a remarkable color." He compliments my features while taking in a closer look. "Heh, it's quite captivating."

"...Thank you." I softly answer; fidgeting with my hands.

But this feeling was rather strange for me though; to be this nervous and timid before a man.

Who could of thought, that Jungkook's warning would be this precise.

"You know, as sarcastic as I sound; I was truly being honest with my apology from before. I am sorry that I scared you. I really didn't mean to catch you of guard like that; so much so that you even dropped your phone." He points out; staring at my hands. "Is it damaged?"

"My phone? N-no; thankfully it's still in once piece."

"Are you sure?" Jin steps closer. And without a doubt; I felt utterly small standing before him. "I'd be happy to replace it seeing that it was my fault in the first place." He suddenly offers his kind gesture; pairing it with a heartfelt smile.

I couldn't help myself; it was so hard not to look. But each time he spoke; I began to take keen notice of his unbelievable physical features.

Eunji would probably freak out just by hearing this; but it is something that honestly needs to be said. Seeing this man in person, especially this up close; I could finally understand what all the fuss was truly about. People who spoke rumors of his undeniably good looks were definitely not over exaggerating.

With broad masculine shoulders that blocked my view from inside the WaVe; I took the time out to truly gaze upon his model like appearance.

With smooth and silky dark toned hair that was styled with a side part, I gazed upon Jin's wide eyes that were easily and unapologetically lost in mine. And as my sight scoured down the frame of his perfectly shaped face; I am met with full plump lips that effortlessly mouth words that I could read.

"Beautiful, did you hear me?"

He speaks; awaiting my reply.

"Have you gone mute on me again? I was saying if my apology isn't enough; at least allow me to compensate you."

"Compensate? Oh, n-no, no. It's really fine, trust me. There's no need for you to do such a thing." I humbly declined; catching a quick glimpse of security guards denying entrance unto the sky deck to party goers. "...Besides..." I paused seeing this as the perfect opportunity for Jungkook to begin his part of the plan.

"Besides..." He repeats.

"Besides, I should be the one apologizing to you." I timidly say as I carefully look at him from head to toe.

I needed to hold his attention.

I needed to keep out here long enough so that Jungkook could get the information he so required.

But each time I spoke to Jin; was the more it got harder for me to read him

And that my friends left me quite nervous.

"Oh...? You wish to apologize; to me?~" He playfully responds; bringing his right hand beneath his chin. "Pray tell my dear; what is it exactly are you apologizing for?" Jin devilishly smiles as I press my lips together. "Do you mind elaborating a bit more on what you did wrong? Maybe you would like to repeat exactly what you said."

"I...I can't."

"You can't? Or you just don't want to?" He inclines and I nip at my bottom lip suddenly feeling unsure of myself. "Are you afraid that I'll punish you for your harsh and candid opinions Miss Y/N?"

"Of course not..." I answer; knowing I hand to keep my ground. "But would you really punish someone if they spoke negatively of you? That's a bit harsh; don't you think?" I ask sincerely; wanting to know the truth.

Watching me closely as I waited for his response; I could see Jin's right index finger steadily tapping on the face of his mask; almost as if this was a regular habit of his when he's deep in thought.

"...Since you're so interested; I'll tell you honestly. It really depends on the individual and how gracious I might be feeling at that point in time." He continues his tapping that now had a rhythm to it. "......Are you the type of person who enjoys being punished Ms. Y/N?" He asks; and just the tone of his voice alone sends shivers tingling down my spine.

"...I really can't say; but it truly depends on what kind of punishment I'll be receiving." I bravely countered; knowing exactly where this was heading. "If it's worthy of my crime, then I'll gladly accept it."

"Is that so? ...Then the decision it's up to you." He continues to tap his finger on the porcelain like mask. "Do you still wish to apologize?"

"If it will mean anything to you; then yes, I do."

"Very well; I'll allow it. But only under one condition."

"And what's what?" I ask and he simply tilts his head to the side.

"You can apologize to me, but without the mask on. I'd like to see the face of the woman who has such a wild depiction of who I really am." He says and I inhaled deeply; preparing myself to reveal my identity.

Steadily reaches towards the back of my head; I drew the black ribbon that tied the Colombia piece to my face. And as I held on to the edges of the multi colored mask, I slowly looked upwards and greeted Jin with a view that was no longer concealed.

"My..., aren't you captivating." Jin accolated, bringing his hand to my cheek. "Please; proceed." He narrates as I stood there giving him my undivided attention.

"...About earlier...; I'd to formally say how sorry I am for what you heard. I know my words were...rather harsh but my friend and I were just fooling around. So, again; I sincerely apologize you had to walk in and hear all of that. It truly wasn't my intention for any of it to happen." I voiced waiting for his reaction.

"Heh, well, apology accepted my dear. However, just seeing your beautiful face alone would have been enough." He comments as his index finger began tapping against his mask again. "Then again..., there was truthfully no real reason for you to even apologize in the first place. Besides, I've heard far harsher words from others. You'd be quite surprised to know what people have actually said to my face. Someone even went as far to say that I would be a perfect fit for a main antagonist in a novel. That I'm the type villain that people would enjoy hating. Honestly; when I do think about it; it actually doesn't sound half bad. To me, it only means that people respect me or they fear me. Haha, really, such a comment still amuses me to this day" He smiles, completely unbothered by what past persons have said.

But, was he truly proud of it?

To be called a top tier Villain?

"....How odd." I say, and Jin's smile slowly fades away. "To hear something like that, it pleases you; doesn't it? To my understanding, it seems you enjoy being called the bad guy Mr. Kim." I say boldly as I took a step closer to where stood; my face inches away from his. "Does being bad fulfill a type of high for you? If so; do tell me so I am prepared before involving you in my life. I'd hate to know you invited me here just to play one of your little devious games."

I fully expressed and the revelation that sparked within Jin's eyes sealed the deal of me knowing that I was now fully in charge.

Dear readers; do you honestly think I would be the type to kneel to this man so easily?

Not a fucking chance.

Last night; what Jungkook said; was something that stuck with me the entire time.

Do you remember?

"...I see. Alright, tell me. What do you suggest I really do?"

"For you, I'll summarize. For all you need to do are this few simple things...; I need you to do something he would never expect. A 360 spin in your personality will definitely knock him off his feet. You may have managed to attract with your looks, but let's give him a personality to match his ideal type.

Be the brat I'd so hoped you'd be. Egg him on a question his motives and authority. After all; you are dealing with a certified Brat tamer. And remember have fun."

So, in the great words of Jeon Jungkook; the Ace of flirtation; let's have a little fun; shall we?

________________________

Jungkook's POV

(Quick review about this side chapter; this is basically Jungkook's POV of a text he had written to send to Y/N after he drops her home. It was never supposed to be in the chapter but since my laptop deleted all my work and I had to do a rewrite; I decided to implement this part in. I hope you enjoy :D)

Look at you.

Completely oblivious to what's really happening between us.

You say my constant teasing has left you heavily annoyed. Yet, why do you become flustered each time I try to each time I touch your face?

Tonight..., when you were in my car; the way you fell asleep so soundly as if I brought comfort within your space.

After getting home, I couldn't help myself but reminisce about the look on your face. The way your nose scrounges up when you when you shift in your sleep.

Who knew you could be adorable without doing much at all.

How strange that moment was.

It was one of those crazy moments when I found myself smiling as I stared at you.

That feeling which came along with it; it was honestly something I hope to never feel again.

....I really hated it...

That strange feeling...

I really hated it a lot.

It reminded of something I know I could never have. But still; I imagined how nice it could have been.

Y/N, if you knew the thoughts that lingered within my head last night; the way things would go differently if our paths had crossed in another life time...

Would you hate me for it? Or would you give me a chance to explain how and why I'm feeling this way.

Y/N, I lied to you when I said I wasn't jealous. But what kind of friend would I be Tae if I continued to think that way.

I'm so stupid.....

...You're so stupid....

Tell me; how could you just lay there without even a second thought as to what I might do? What? Have I not made it clear enough for you?

My God..., the things I've thought about and actions I've have wanted to act out with you.

And I bet you have no idea of what you've done by reacting with small and unique gestures; and with me not realizing how dangerously cute you can be.

Y/N, why are you such a lair?

There is really no use in hiding the truth anymore, is there?

I know exactly who the guy is you hold dear in your heart. And I also know the other you still long for; regardless of his situation at hand.

Silly girl, I warned you, didn't I? But still; you never listened.

Then again, you and I are not that different, are we? You and I aren't that lucky when it comes to love.

Just like me; you work hard to make ends meet. Balancing between school and a job only because of the lifestyle you lead. And just like me; you were be hurt by someone you so cared about. However as it always turns out; your never really cared for by the one person in the long run.

It hurts, doesn't it y/n?

It's a pain that lingers and tugs on your heart strings for what feels like an eternity.

I can see you're nothing like them, the richer folks that get by easily with money that has been passed on. However, I see that you are more like me.

And like me; I want to do my best to protect you.

And that why I...

That's why I am suddenly feeling guilty within myself.

I have brought into something that may or may not change your life for good.

Y/N, I think I may have made a mistake. I really wanted to end our deal tonight and take you home.

But you are so determined and strong headed that you'd probably fight me if I stopped you.

You are the very definition of stubborn.

But y/n, I'll tell you this; funny enough....you're my kind of stubborn.

However; just for the safety of my friendship and safe keeping for myself; this is a secret I can never tell.

(SEND?) (DELETE?) (KEEP IN DRAFTS?)

(Message Deleted)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2M 76.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
486K 14.3K 23
The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't help but sport a hard-on when he saw his ne...
405K 15.5K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
10K 404 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...