Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

098. disturbing behaviour

1.2K 86 12
By undeadbelova

Gloria seemed focused, as she held onto Rebekah's hand, trying to locate the necklace. Soon, she dropped it and looked at Klaus, Isaiah, Alexia and Stefan.

"I found it." She said, before Rebekah demanded, "So where is it?"

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..."

Rebekah frowned, "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." She seethed. Gloria shrugged, "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." She said as Klaus was growing impatient, "So dive."

Gloria looked up, "I need more time. And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." The older Mikealson shrugged, "We can wait." Gloria replied, "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

Stefan and Lexa share a look before Stefan spoke up, "Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

The lawns of the Lockwood mansion were filled with people sitting at tables at the party. Elena, Sienna and Caroline were sitting apart from the party on a bench, before Bonnie joined them with her grimoire under her arm, and Elena's necklace in her hand.

"What's that for?" Sienna asked, to which Elena answered, "My necklace has been burning me... so Bonnie is trying to find out why." The Lockwood frowned, "Your necklace from Stefan?" The Gilbert nodded in response. "That's so weird.."

Caroline turned to Elena, finally tuning into the conversation. "So you're not like, switching Salvatores, are you?" She asked, as Elena stopped in her tracks, surprised by this question. Sienna on the other hand, almost choked on her own saliva trying to laugh. "What?! What the hell has happened while I've been gone!" The werewolf laughed, surprised by this. "Nothing! I am not switching Salvatores." Elena huffed at Caroline.

"As your friend who worries for you daily, what is the deal with you and Damon?" The Forbes asked. Elena frowned, "There is no deal. He's been just as focused on finding Stefan as I have." Sienna shrugged, "Yeah, but that doesn't make him any less Damon." She reminded the doppelgänger.

"If my own father, who I love dearly, can't change me. No one's changing Damon. Not even you." Caroline added, as Elena was starting to feel like she was being ganged up on. "Look, why are we even talking about this?" Elena asked, seeming annoyed.

"Hey guys." Bonnie piped up, catching their attention. Elena, Sienna and Caroline turned to see that Elena's necklace was levitating and rising slowly in the air. "I'm not doing anything. It has its own magic." Bonnie admitted.

"Cece! Are these your friends?" A voice piped up, as the group turned to see Astrid and Ava. "Oh hey guys." Sienna waved, before she looked to her friends. "These are my sisters, Astrid and Ava."

"Surprise siblings?" Caroline laughed awkwardly, as it must be weird for Sienna.

The werewolf turned back to the twins. "These guys are Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, my friends." Sienna admitted. Ava looked over at Elena, before she shot Sienna a smirk. "Where's the one you said was really hot? Lexa, was it?"

Sienna's face reddened, as Ava was clearly digging for drama right now. "That's none of your business." Caroline spoke up, looking to Ava. The Meyer girl seemed surprised by the Forbes tone. "Woah, didn't mean to hit a nerve, bloodsucker."

Caroline's eyes widened at this. Ava just let out a faux laugh before she said, "I can't hear your heartbeat and you don't smell like a mutt so..."

"Ava.." Astrid spoke up. "You don't have to be so rude." Ava turned to Astrid, "But there's no fun when playing nice." She insisted, before the twins walked away.

"Well... that was living proof that there's always a good twin and an evil twin." Caroline piped up, before Elena suddenly turned to Caroline, "Wait.. which one am I?" She asked. Caroline bit her lip, realising she hadn't thought about the Gilbert twins with her analogy.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa pushed open the door to Gloria's bar, quite surprised by the sight before her. Candles surrounded the dim bar, and on a table laid Stefan, stuck with a paralysis spell.

"What the..." She trailed off, before Gloria looked up, her eyes meeting the heretics. "I don't know what kind of ritual this is, but I'm shutting this down." She decided, before Gloria raised an eyebrow, "And how are you going to do that?" She asked.

Lexa's lip twitched up into a smirk, "Like this." She said, waving her hand around as she threw a chair across the room with magic. Gloria used a spell to block it, causing the chair to break into pieces.

Lexa then used her superspeed to get close to Gloria, as she bared her fangs. "I don't want to get violent.. so you should stop this." She suggested. "In your dreams, half breed." Gloria responded, hitting a nerve with the Gilbert.

Lexa threw out her arms, causing Gloria to fly across the bar. Glasses smashed as she flew to the other side of the room, hitting the wall.

"You are stronger than you look." Gloria admitted, winded from the move. "Well, technically I am a Petrova. We are fierce." Lexa said with a smirk, as veins popped out from under her eyes in an attempt to frighten her.

"Lexa! Lexa stop!" Stefan called out, now that he was free from the paralysis spell. The heretic turned around, and faced the Salvatore. Stefan looked at her, the brunette had her fangs bared, and her vampire eyes were still very visible.... It was now he realised, that the heretic still wasn't under control and she could very easily go off the rails. Of course, she was still a new vampire.

Gloria threw out her arm, using a spell on Lexa that made it feel like her brain was frying. The heretic screamed out in pain as she fell to her knees. Stefan watched in horror as he thought quickly, and threw a stake across the room.

The stake stabbed through Gloria's heart, causing her to collapse as she died on the spot.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Sienna wanted to rip out her eyeballs, when she found Tyler and Ava making out in a corridor. "Cece!" Tyler blurted in shock at the other Lockwood's surprised expression.

"Oh god... this is weird— you can see how I find this weird, right?" Sienna asked, as Ava shrugged. "We're not related." She insisted, which was true... but Sienna was related to them both, so it absolutely seemed weird to her.

"Anyway... can you uh go, so I can go back to making out with this hottie?" Ava asked, as Sienna frowned, before she looked to Tyler who had a pleading look on his face.

"Fine, but go somewhere more discreet." Sienna ordered, before she turned around to see a worried Caroline.

"Hey Care, everything okay?" Sienna asked. "I think my Dad's in trouble." Caroline insisted, before she grabbed Sienna's arm and dragged her upstairs with her.

Caroline and Sienna entered a room, finding Damon trying to kill Bill Forbes. "Wow, you really have no redeemable qualities, what so ever." Sienna seethed at Damon, while Caroline rushed towards Bill's side. "Daddy! Are you okay?" She asked, with panic. "I'm fine." Bill replied.

The younger Forbes bit her wrist, before she offered it out to her father. "Here. It'll heal you." She said desperately. Bill shook his head, "I said I'm okay. Caroline huffed, "Grow up!"

"Let me teach this ass-wheel a life lesson." Damon insisted, as Sienna got in his face. "You are not killing another one of our fathers, you psychopath." She seethed. Caroline stayed by Bill, but glanced up to glared at Damon. "Just get out of here." She hissed.

"What? A little bit of Daddy issues never hurt anyone." Damon said, keeping his eyes fixed on Sienna. Her eyes flashed yellow, before her hand slightly transformed into claws, something she had never been able to do before, unless it was the night of a full moon.

She rushed forward and went to scratch Damon, but he grabbed her by the wrist, just before her claws could touch his skin. The Salvatore threw Sienna on the desk with so much force, that she fell off the other side of it and onto the carpet.

Caroline got to her feet now and raced towards Damon, as she hit him. The Salvatore retaliated by throwing her on a desk, but he didn't let go of her and instead strangled her.

"I'm stronger than you, little girl." Damon reminded her, as Caroline had an angry look on her face. "Well, I'm angrier!" She huffed before she head butted him with so much force that he let go of her. The Forbes then shoved Damon against the wall before she rushed to her father's side. Caroline and Bill were gone, as the younger Forbes rushed him away.

Sienna was now on her feet, and she looked at Damon with a malicious glare. "Get the fuck out of my house." She hissed, as Damon frowned. "You want round two, little wolf?" He asked condescendingly.

"Bring it, asshole." Sienna growled, her eyes flashing yellow again. Damon began approaching Sienna, before he suddenly disappeared, leaving the room in a blur. The Lockwood couldn't help but to smirk. "That's what I thought."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa and Isaiah couldn't contain the surprised look on their faces, when they found Rebekah and Stefan, with their lips locked. "What in the fuck—" Lexa blurted, as Isaiah had an amused smirk.

"Do you think you'll ever love anyone like you loved that girl?" Rebekah asked, once she pulled away from Stefan. The Salvatore kept his eyes on the Mikealson, "One day, maybe."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah frowned, as Lexa's eyes widened in panic. Stefan blurted, "What? I'm not..."

"Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away, it seems." Isaiah grinned, before Klaus entered the warehouse quickly.

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." He hissed, before taking a look at Lexa. "No! Absolutely not!" Stefan ordered, he seethed, as Klaus brought his attention back to Stefan. "Fine."

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikeal. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it." Rebekah ordered, as Stefan looked to Klaus with panic, "She's wrong. Klaus.."

Lexa went to say something, to back Stefan up, but she didn't get the chance, as Isaiah snapped her neck... and everything went dark.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa and Stefan both shot awake, finding themselves in a truck filled with coffins. Klaus sat nearby, looking at them both.

Stefan looked to Lexa, with fear in his eyes. They were totally fucked. "Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" He scrambled some words together.

"No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding." Klaus trailed off, before the back of the truck suddenly opened, Isaiah standing there.

"Welcome back to Mystic falls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 144 16
This is another Steroline fanfic and has a couple of characters from PLL but has nothing to do with the actual plot of either shows ;). Just made fro...
9.9K 226 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...
107K 3.5K 21
It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a grumpy/sunshine relationship except the...
2.1K 36 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...