Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

De undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... Mai multe

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

080. eternal flame

1.6K 83 37
De undeadbelova

Caroline had done it.

Caroline Forbes, kissed Lexa Gilbert.

To say that Lexa was surprised, would be a complete understatement. The Gilbert had frozen in shock at first, at the feel of Caroline's lips on hers, but eventually her eyelids fluttered shut, and she kissed back.

This was everything she had ever wanted.

But... not right now.

The Gilbert pulled away suddenly, looking to Caroline with surprise. The Forbes looked just as surprised as Lexa did. "Lexa I..." The blonde trailed off, not even sure what to say. So she decided to just be honest.

"Lexa, I really like you."

Lexa's expression softened, she couldn't believe it.. Caroline Forbes had a crush on her?? "Care... I really like you too.." She trailed off, but her expression faltered, as she now looked guilty. "But... I'm not ready... to be with anyone just yet." Alexia admitted, as she was still mending a broken heart.

Caroline nodded, "I... I know.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." She said, sitting up. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears, not because Lexa wasn't ready for a relationship with her, but because she didn't want to lose their friendship. They'd been best friends ever since they were kids.

"I hope I didn't make it weird I—" Lexa could tell that Caroline was about to cry, and quickly she lurched forward to embrace her. "It's not weird. You're still my best friend, okay? There's nothing to worry about." Lexa insisted, as Caroline hugged her back. "Okay."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Matt was putting up a poster which read Live music tonight at the Mystic Grill on a wall. "Hey, Matt." Sienna greeted, as the blonde turned around. "Hey Cece." He smiled.

"Any news on Tyler?" The Donovan asked. Sienna shook her head, "I've called him and left him so many messages... I don't know what to do. Now Allie is all freaked out as well." She sighed. At least the girl knew, Tyler wasn't in danger.. because she would have sensed if he was.

"Live band?" Sienna asked, looking to the poster. Matt nodded, "Yeah, business has been a little slow. The Grill's trying to stay afloat." He insisted. "Aren't we all?" The Lockwood sighed, before looking at the time.

"Ooh.. I've gotta go. I have an appointment with Becca." The werewolf said, as Becca was her therapist. "Do you want me to drive you there?" Matt asked. Sienna shook her head, "Nah, don't worry about it."

"I'll see you later." Sienna said, before suddenly kissing her best friends cheek, before turning to leave. Matt just smiled, watching the Lockwood leave.

One thing was for sure, Sienna was definitely starting to seem happier since getting therapy appointments, and she was feeling more like her old self. Matt was incredibly relieved for her.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Stefan's car came to a halt, as Elena and Stefan got out of the driver and passenger seats. Lexa got out of the backseat, holding an iced coffee in her hand.

"Why is she still here? She was free." Lexa asked, as Stefan had told the twins that Katherine was back in town. "She wants what we want...Klaus dead. Maybe she sees us as her only chance." Stefan explained.

"Or maybe she's trying to lure you and Damon back into her web. I want her gone." Elena spoke up. Lexa eyed her sister, wondering why she was so insecure about Katherine stealing the Salvatore brothers when it was evident they both liked her. "So do I. But you're right, she stayed. Shouldn't we at least try to figure out why?" Stefan asked.

"How? All she does is lie." Lexa asked, before sipping on her iced coffee. "Look, I hate it as much as you guys do, but she does make a point. We don't know anything about Klaus. She does." Stefan sighed.

"Right, but that doesn't mean I want her shacking up with you." Elena huffed. Lexa frowned, "Seriously Lena? You really think that Stefan will fuck that conniving little whore?" She asked suddenly. Stefan snorted, at how much Katherine made the witch furious.. to be fair, Katherine did torture Lexa.

"Maybe we should stay at your place tonight." Stefan suggested to Elena. "Hmm, I can't. I told Bonnie and Caroline that they could come over. Bonnie's freaked because she lost her powers and Caroline's having drama again. It's kind of a girls' night. Maybe Katherine can join us." Elena joked. Lexa just rolled her eyes at the thought of that.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Alaric sat alone in his classroom with Lexa and Elena. "It was bad. You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel and now Jenna knows I'm lying about something." Alaric complained. "Jenna has been so happy with you.. I can't believe he would try to ruin that." She huffed angrily.

Alaric sighed, "Yeah, well, easier said than done. I gave him back his ring so... Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel. You know, was she murdered? Why haven't they found the body? I mean, how much longer can she stay in the dark?" He asked, raising valid points. "You think we should tell her the truth?" Elena asked.

"I'm saying I can't be with her and not tell her. It's not fair to her, and it's not the kind of relationship I want." Alaric declared as Lexa nodded, looking to her teacher sympathetically. "Not to mention it's becoming more dangerous for her not to know." She sighed, not wanting her Aunt in anymore danger.

"I just thought that we'd at least hold off until after we've dealt with Klaus. You know, and even then, how do we tell someone what we know? How does someone hear that?" Elena asked. "Look, I'm sorry to put this on you both. But I feel it's your decision to make. And whatever you decide to do, I'll respect it. I want to be honest with her. But until then, Jenna and I are done." Alaric decided, sounding upset by the decision.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa and Sienna sat together in a booth, both sipping on lattes. "So you're starting to feel better?" Lexa asked, as Sienna nodded. "Yeah.. I've been taking medication for a few weeks and going to my appointments twice a week.. and I'm starting to feel a lot better."

Lexa smiled brightly, before taking a sip of her coffee. "I'm really happy for you, Cece." She insisted. Sienna couldn't help but to smile back, "Thank you doll.."

The Lockwood didn't notice, that she'd reached out and taken Lexa's hand... but the witch hadn't noticed that she was holding her's, either. Sienna looked down at their hands for a moment, before she looked up at Lexa.

Sienna was in a much better headspace than she had been weeks ago, and even though she still had a long way to go, she was ready to give their relationship another try... that was if, Lexa still felt the same.

"I.. I wanted to ask you something." Sienna began, as Lexa nodded, "Mhm?" She asked. Sienna opened her mouth to ask the question she'd been really wanting to, but Lexa's attention was drawn away from her ex for a moment, as Caroline, Elena and Bonnie entered the Grill.

The trio spot Lexa and Sienna, and Caroline gave them an eager wave before they approached them. "Hey!" Caroline chirped, taking a seat next to Sienna. She gave Lexa a loving look before turning to Sienna, "Girl, how have you been?" She asked. Sienna smiled, "A lot better thank you.. how are you Care?"

Caroline and Sienna engaged in conversation, as Lexa chatted to Bonnie and Elena, as she sipped on her coffee. The group ended up moving onto the topic of Matt and Caroline. Sienna decided not to bring up her question, at least until she and Lexa were alone.

Caroline wasn't interested in Matt romantically anymore, but she didn't want to implode on her friends that she was crushing hard on Lexa.

"Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets." Caroline stated. "Alaric's in the same boat with Jenna and maybe that's our mistake. We're trying to protect the people that we love by keeping them out of it, but in the end, we're hurting them anyway." Elena explained, with a sigh.

Caroline suddenly stood up, and took off her jacket before throwing it to Elena. "What are you doing?" Lexa asked, with a laugh. "Where are you going?" Elena questioned. Caroline ignored Elena, shooting Lexa a grin before she walked over to the stage, where there had been a band singing.

Caroline stepped onto the stage and took the microphone. "Hey, everybody. Let's hear it for the band! Weren't they awesome?" She boomed into the microphone before she started to clap, as the other people around the Grill began clapping too.

"So there's this girl. She means everything to me, but I'm... uh... worried I've messed everything up between us. Uh.. you know, just 'cause I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know what I'm actually talking about. Ah, like now, I'm feeling loopy and I don't really know how to express myself." Caroline laughed as singer went to gently take the microphone off Caroline but she resisted.

"I can sing. Yeah! Yeah. You know what, I'm going to sing." She declared, before she decided on a song to sing.

"Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling... do you feel my heart beating? Do you understand? Do you feel the same?  Am I only dreaming... is this burning an eternal flame."

"She's good!" Elena blurted. Lexa smiled lovingly at her best friend, who had been glancing at her from the stage. Sienna noticed Caroline's dreamy glances at Lexa, and that the Gilbert practically had heart eyes as she glanced at Caroline. The Lockwood felt her heart sink, as she realised that the chances of her ever having Lexa as hers again, were very, very unlikely.

"I believe it's meant to be, darling. I watch you when you are sleeping, You belong with me. Do you feel the same? Am I only dreaming? ...Or is this burning an eternal flame!!"

Caroline moved the microphone away from her mouth, a smile on her lips. Everyone began to applaud. Lexa did too, cheering out Caroline's name. The blonde shared a glance with the Gilbert, before stepping off of the stage.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Jenna and Lexa were in the kitchen, the Sommers eating ice cream straight from the tub. Lexa grabbed a spoon, and eagerly raced over.

"Are John, Elena and Jeremy asleep?" Jenna asked, as Lexa shoved a spoon full of icecream into her mouth. "Mhm" She nodded. "If I go to bed right now, there's a chance I'll wake up hangover-free." Jenna suggested, making her niece laugh.

The doorbell suddenly rang, causing Jenna and Lexa to share a confused glance. "Who's that?" Jenna asked, as the Gilbert shrugged before the duo walked over to the door, Jenna opening it

They both froze, as Isobel stood in the doorway, confusing the absolute fuck out of Jenna. "Hi. You must be Jenna. I'm...Alexia and Elena's mother." Isobel said, before Lexa gave her a nasty glare. "Isobel."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

50.6K 1.1K 17
After breaking up in 4x06, Stefan and Elena are lost without each other , will they find their way back? (There's other ships in this too not only s...
6K 144 16
This is another Steroline fanfic and has a couple of characters from PLL but has nothing to do with the actual plot of either shows ;). Just made fro...
14.7K 472 20
AU.All Human. RATED: MATURE. Sequel to "Must Love Dogs." Six years after leaving just a letter behind as a goodbye. Elena finally returns t...
108K 3.5K 21
It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a grumpy/sunshine relationship except the...