Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

065. go fuck yourself

2.2K 118 9
By undeadbelova

Lexa and Sienna walked down the hallway of Mystic Falls High school, hand in hand. They smiled at some acquaintances that greeted them as they passed, before they stopped walking, as Tiki stood in their way.

"You guys really shouldn't be doing that in public." She blurted as Lexa and Sienna give her a confused look. Tiki rolled her eyes before pointing to their connected hands. "Why?" Lexa asked, looking up at the girl with an unamused look.

"Look.. I can accept that you two are a same sex couple, but I don't like seeing PDA all in my face." Tiki declared. "Right." Lexa trailed off, before looking over her shoulder for a moment, her eyes landing on a guy and a girl that were making out in the hallway, groping eachother as they did. "So.. You're gonna go and pull them up too, right?" Lexa asked, facing Tiki again. Tiki just laughed, "Oh but.. that's different..." She trailed off.

"I have three words for you Teeks." Sienna began, as Tiki nodded, waiting for her to go on. "Go fuck yourself." Sienna hissed, before she stuck up her middle finger, causing Lexa to laugh, but then do it too. Tiki rolled her eyes, as the couple walked away.

"What a dumb bitch." Sienna huffed as they walked away, but then stopped as they reached Stefan and Jeremy. "Hey guys." Lexa chimed. "Hey." The boys replied.

"Stefan, Elena's got to let us know if we're supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it." Jeremy said as Lexa nodded, realising what he was talking about. Stefan looked puzzled, "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over..." Lexa trailed off as Stefan raised an eyebrow, "Wait, wait... hold on a minute. We're not back together." He assured them. "Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?" The youngest Gilbert asked. Stefan shook his head, "No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over."

"Her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?" Lexa asked. Sienna frowned, "She definitely didn't stay at the Lockwood mansion."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Damon, Stefan and Alexia stood together, discussing the disappearance of Elena. "This has Katherine written all over it." Stefan insisted as Lexa nodded, agreeing. "Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in." Damon replied.

"Did you?"

Damon frowned, "Did I what, Lexa?" He asked, almost offended by her tone. "Well, we know the hold that Katherine has on you." Stefan insisted as Lexa crossed her arms, eyeing Damon. "She's in the tomb, period. Even ask Tasha. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying."

Stefan and Lexa shared a worried glance before they asked in unison, "What did she say?" Damon answered, "Elena's in danger."

"What?" Lexa snapped, visibly frustrated. "And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan asked, equally as annoyed. "Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting out the truth?"

Stefan looked to Lexa before he decided, "We have to go talk to her." The Gilbert nodded, "Obviously." She replied. "No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go: We're gonna go ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate her release which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her and she's gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants!"

"I don't really care." Lexa and Stefan blurted in unison. "It's a bad idea." Damon said, trying to block her way. Lexa frowned before tapping Stefan's shoulder to quickly siphon magic. "Motus." She said, sending Damon flying into a tree. "It's Elena." Stefan replied. "We'll do whatever it takes." Lexa included, before the pair raced off.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

"I'm coming with you!" Jeremy announced, after hearing the Salvatores, and Lexa's plan. "No Jeremy, you're not." Stefan replied, as Jeremy looked to Lexa, who also shook her head. "No, I'm not gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt, okay?" Jeremy growled. "Or worse? What if she's...?"

Stefan shook his head, "She's not. You, go back to your house just in case." He said. "I'll call you the minute I find her." Lexa insisted, giving her younger brother an apologetic look. "Well, you can't do this alone." Jeremy insisted.

"He's not." Lexa and Damon said in unison, as Damon entered the room. She gave him a frown as the Salvatore just flashed a smile before saying, "Let's go."

"You're coming with us?" Stefan asked as Damon scoffed, as if it wasn't obvious. "It's Elena."

The trio exit the boarding house, getting into Damon's car. Lexa is squashed into the back, as the brothers take the front seats.

As they drove, Lexa received a message on her phone, and she looked down to see it was from Caroline. "Lexa, I think Tyler is onto me." The Gilbert blinked in surprise before tapping away, "How so?" Caroline replied instantly, "He has been asking me very specific questions and following me around all day."

Lexa frowned, about to tap a reply but was distracted by Damon's voice. "Alaric sure likes his weapons." He said, looking to Stefan who has a little bottle with vervain in it in his hands. "What the hell is that?" The siphoner asked. "I don't know, it's a vervain bomb or a grenade launcher or something like that." Stefan replied. "Weird."

"Hey, how much further is it?" Stefan asked Damon, to which he answered, "About 80 miles."

Lexa piped up now, "Who do you think took her?" Damon thought about it for a moment before saying, "Someone from Katherine's past. She said she was running from someone. They got the wrong girl."

It fell quiet for a few moments before Stefan turns to Damon and said, "Thank you for helping me." Damon kept his eyes on the road, but replied, "Can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing? The cliche of it all makes me itch."

"Oh, come on Damon. We both know that you being in this car has absolutely nothing to do with Stefan anyway." Lexa said, from the back. Damon rolled his eyes before saying nonchalantly, "The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar." Stefan shrugged, "Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant. Let's talk about it."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"That's not true. I'm sure there is. Just get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save the girl that he loves? Or is it because you love her too? Hmm? I mean come on, express yourself. I happen to like road trip bonding." Stefan egged his brother on, wanting answers. Lexa sighed, not interested in their annoying love triangle. "Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in." Damon replied but Stefan quickly said, "No, you see that's the beauty of it. You can't."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Caroline entered her house, hearing that it was eerily quiet. "Mom?" She called out, getting no answer. Turning down the hall she bumped into Tyler.

Caroline gave him a confused look before she asked, "What are you doing here?" Tyler just looked at her before saying, "I know."

"Breaking and entering the sheriff's house? That move will win you an award." Caroline huffed as Tyler finally said, "Go ahead. Keep dodging, keep changing the subject but I know. You're just like me, aren't you?"

"No."

Tyler shook his head, "Keep it up but I'm not buying it. I saw how strong you were. I'm not leaving here until you tell me the truth." Caroline frowned before saying, "Tyler..."

"You're a werewolf. Say it!"

Caroline couldn't hell but to start laughing, as he was totally wrong. The Lockwood deadpanned her so she asked,  "What?"

Suddenly, the baby werewolf pushed her against the wall before he yelled, "Stop lying!" Caroline glared back, "I'm not lying!"

"Say it!"

Out of anger, Tyler hits the wall next to her head, which caused a picture frame to drop and shatter. Caroline suddenly pushed Tyler, angry now as she bared her fangs at him, veins popping out from under her eyes. Tyler is terrified.

Caroline finally says, "I'm not a werewolf, okay?"

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

Not me hurrying to post most of Act 2 so I can hurry up and bring Brooke and some of the Stellar coven back into the story 🤞🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 21
It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a grumpy/sunshine relationship except the...
548K 13.6K 89
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she wondered what it was like to be loved by him maybe she'll find out. 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
84.3K 3.5K 30
She was the only thing he couldn't understand. Caroline Forbes story. Kind of AU. The Vampire Diaries season 4. I do not own C. Forbes or any other T...
14.7K 472 20
AU.All Human. RATED: MATURE. Sequel to "Must Love Dogs." Six years after leaving just a letter behind as a goodbye. Elena finally returns t...