Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

032. fool me once

3.2K 138 16
By undeadbelova

Stefan and Lexa entered the study with anxious looks plastered on their faces. Damon, who was reading through Emily's grimoire, didn't look up at them.

"Anna took Elena." Stefan and Lexa said in unison, hoping he'd finally look up at the pair. "Yeah, I got that from your 600 voice mails." Damon replied, still not caring.

The tired duo then strode across the room towards Damon. "Damon, we've been searching all night long, every single street in this stupid little town- What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?!" Lexa blurted, visibly panicked. "Well, then at least you know you'll see her again." Damon replied, still not looking up at the pair as he kept his eye on his book.

Lexa frowned, quickly touching Stefan's shoulder to siphon magic from him, before she said aloud a spell which threw the grimoire halfway across the room. Damon then looked up, frowning at the pair, "Hey! I was enjoying reading that!" He huffed.

"Damon, please." Stefan begged, before he sat down on the sofa, next to Damon. "What do you know? You were with Anna, you must know where's she living. Just tell me where I can find her." He pleaded.

Damon looked up at Stefan. "Nope. You can go. Really." He insisted as Lexa crossed her arms, growing frustrated. She outstretched her arm to touch one of the vampires, so she could siphon more magic to use on Damon, but Damon quickly vamp sped across the room, away from Lexa, dragging his brother with him. "If you touch me again, I will break your fingers." Damon scowled.

Stefan turned to his brother, ignoring the pair's bickering. "You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you." He insisted. "But see, I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." He sighed.

"Apology accepted." Damon said, as both Stefan and Lexa looked at him in surprise.

"I mean this sincerely." Damon said, a plain face. Stefan and Lexa nod, anticipating his answer.

"I hope Elena dies."

Lexa clenched her fists in anger, feeling rage flow through her. Seeing this, and not wanting to be burnt alive, Damon vamp sped out of the room.

Stefan, seeing the siphon grow outraged, quickly sped over to her, and put his hands on her shoulders. "Lexa, Lexa hey. We're going to find her." He reassured her, as Lexa closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, as she tried to calm down. Once she opened her eyes, she was fighting back tears. The Gilbert gave Stefan a simple nod.

Stefan looked at Lexa sympathetically, she was really worried about Elena, even more than he could ever be. The vampire offered the girl a hug, hoping to comfort her. Lexa moved towards Stefan as she threw her arms around him.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Bonnie and Sheila sat at a table, conversing. "How did you know where we were?" Bonnie asked. "Many things can fuel a witches power. Worry. Anger. After Stefan told me they had taken you, I had a lot of both. Simple locater spell was easy after that." Sheila responded. Bonnie frowned, "I'm sorry. About all of this." Grams just smirked, "Not as sorry as they're gonna be."

Stefan, Lexa and a now found Elena entered the room now. "So what do we do now?" Alexia asked. "Well, for now, you all need to stay here." Stefan replied, as Sheila and Lexa both frowned. "A prisoner, in my own home? I don't think so." Sheila said. "I can't protect you if you leave the house." Stefan frowned.

"We'll protect ourselves."

Elena sighed, "We need to let Damon have Katherine back. He's not going to stop until he gets her. If we help him, maybe that ends it." Bonnie shook her head, "No! He doesn't deserve to get what he wants." Lexa looked to Bonnie with sympathy, "That asswipe absolutely doesn't- But what other choice do we have?"

"Witches being pulled down by vampire problems. As much as we tried to do to stay out of it..." Sheila groaned, catching everyone's attention. "I'll open the tomb. You get your brother's girl and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will be all over." She decided.

"We still have to get Damon to agree." Elena insisted. "He already agreed once." Alexia shrugged. "Yeah, and then we double crossed him. So now he's angry." Stefan concluded. "He's hurt. There's a difference. I think I know what I have to do." Elena decided, before she exchanged looks with Stefan.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Stefan approached Bonnie, Lexa and Sheila. "I cleared the debris away. Set the torches like you asked. We can get down now." He said to them, before he Stefan placed the shovel against a rock. Cans of gasoline laid near by and Bonnie and Alexia looked at them. "What is that?" Bonnie asked. "It's everything I need to destroy them." Stefan replied.

Lexa handed Sheila a flashlight. The older Bennett looked to Stefan, "Are you sure that Damon will come back with her?" She asked.

Damon whistled suddenly, the group turned and look at him. "Brother. Witches." He greeted, as he strode past them with the grimoire, Elena trudging along behind him. Damon descended the stairs into the tomb, while Elena walked over to Stefan, Lexa and Bonnie.

"Everything okay, Elena?" Lexa asked, her face filled with concern. Elena nodded, "I just want to get this over with. Are we ready?" Bonnie replied, "I guess so."

Sheila was lighting the torches at the tomb. Bonnie and Lexa stand next to her while Stefan, Damon, and Elena watch from the entrance.

"Air. Earth. Fire."

"Water." Bonnie said as she held up a water bottle and Sheila took it, sprinkling the water on the floor.

"That's it? Just water from the tap?" Elena asked, her twin giggled in response. "As opposed to what?" Sheila asked. "I just figured maybe it would have to be blessed or mystical or something." Elena replied as Sheila just smirked at Elena in response.

Damon pulled out a blood bag and unraveled it. "What's that?" Lexa asked, eyeing the bag. "It's for Katherine. Gotta have something to get her going. Unless you or Elena are offering a vein to tap." He grinned as both the Gilbert twins looked at him, unamused.

Stefan sighed and Damon whispers his next sentence to him. "Admit it- you can't wait to get rid of me." Stefan chuckled, "You're right. I can't wait to get rid of you."

Bonnie looked up at them from the ground. "We're ready."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Matt was leaning against a tree with a beer in his hand. Sienna snuck up and swiped the beer out of his hand. "Swoop!" She grinned, before she took a drink. "Hey!" Matt huffed, laughing.

"Where's your date?" Sienna asked, handing the beer back to him. "I can ask you the same question." Matt grinned, referring to Lexa. Sienna shrugged, "I don't think she wanted to come tonight." She admitted. "As for Caroline's whereabouts.. Who knows?" Matt replied.

"Aww, is the honeymoon phase over already?" Sienna asked, as Matt sighed, "Maybe.. I just... I don't know if I can do the whole public couple thing. She seems like she might be a little clingy." The boy explained.

"Aww.." Sienna teased, punching his arm before she noticed Caroline walking towards them. "Ooh incoming." She added quickly before she walked away, to leave them alone to talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
50.6K 1.1K 17
After breaking up in 4x06, Stefan and Elena are lost without each other , will they find their way back? (There's other ships in this too not only s...
14.7K 472 20
AU.All Human. RATED: MATURE. Sequel to "Must Love Dogs." Six years after leaving just a letter behind as a goodbye. Elena finally returns t...
38.8K 1.2K 17
Stefan and Caroline have been friends for forever and have dated for 2 years. Than a new girl named Elena totally catches Stefan by surprise. With...