Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

012. who let the rat in?

5.8K 233 23
By undeadbelova

Jenna and Lexa sat in the lounge. While Jenna was watching TV, Lexa was busily texting away on her phone, keeping in contact with the Stellar coven. "Scum ball. Scum bucket." Jenna huffed, in annoyance. Lexa then looked up from her phone, with a confused look. "Who are you talking to, Aunt Jenna?" She asked.

"Him." Jenna growled, pointing to the TV. "The news guy?" Lexa asked, still seeming a bit confused. "Yes! Also known as Logan Scum Fell." Jenna announced. "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" She then asked.

Lexa blinked in surprise, before she laughed. "Oh, no way. You and him? He's not even cute." The brunette admitted. "Exactly— he is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." Jenna continued to rant.

Elena suddenly walked past, holding a cardboard box in her arms. "What are you doing with that?" Jenna asked, curiously. "I went yesterday and got this from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display." Elena explained to her Aunt and eavesdropping sister.

"Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asked, noticing a shiny ring in the box. "Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena explained to the Sommers.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth? You know, like on eBay?" Lexa asked jokingly, earning a glare from her twin. "You're not gonna find out." She snarled in response.

Jeremy entered the lounge now, "That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away." He insisted, looking at Elena with exasperation. "I'm not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy." Elena explained, sick of talking to her siblings now.

The doorbell rang, and quickly Elena placed the cardboard box on the kitchen table, and dashed over to the door. Lexa looked over at the door, wondering who could be behind it... truthfully she wasn't surprised when she saw Stefan standing in the open doorway.

Stefan and Elena kissed, as she pulled him into the house. Once they broke apart, Elena had a grin on her lips. "Hi." She said sweetly. "Hi." Stefan chuckled back, before looking to the lounge room. "Hey Jenna, Lexa!" He then greeted.

Lexa shot the boy a quick smile, "Hey Stef." She called out, still looking at her phone. Jenna gave him a quick wave. The pair then went upstairs, to Elena's bedroom.

Lexa couldn't lie, she found Elena and Stefan cute together.. she couldn't believe Stefan had won her over, as she was adamant to keep Elena away from the Salvatore.

Lexa then felt a sting of jealousy, wishing she had something like that. The girl went back to tapping away on her phone, ignoring the thought.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The Lockwoods were sitting around the dinner table, eating, except for Carol who was still running around doing some last minute things for the founder's party.

"So what happens with the season? One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach?" Charles, Tyler and Allira's dad asked. "I don't know, dad. I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now." Tyler admitted.

"I could make a wonderful football coach." Sienna announced, causing both Tyler and Allira to roll their eyes. "Oh come on, I may be a cheerleader but I know more about football than Tanner, that's for sure." The brunette insisted.

"Charles, founder's party, focus." Carol, Tyler and Allira's Mum huffed, dragging his attention away from the teens now.

"How are y'all doing over here?" Vicki asked, entering the dining room. "Who let the rat in?" Sienna asked quietly, Carol quickly shot her niece a glare. Allira then deadpanned her cousin, "That's fucking rude..." She said quietly. Sienna just deadpanned Allira back.

"Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart." Charles answered Vicki's question. "Is there anything else I can get you?" Vicki then asked, as she'd brought a box of belongings along for the heritage display. "We're fine, thanks." Tyler said.

"Just the check, honey." Charles asked. "Here you go, Mayor Lockwood." Vicki smiled, as she handed it over.

"Thanks."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen." Bonnie said, showing off two different dresses to Elena, as she was helping her to choose an outfit. "Tough call. Can we mix them?" Elena then asked.

Lexa walked in and plonked herself on the bed, "Ooh these are beautiful!" She admitted, looking at the dresses Elena is trying to choose from.

"Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy-ish." Bonnie admitted, smiling to Elena. "I am...ish. Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door." Elena assured the Bennett.

"Wait.. now I'm intrigued, Bon." Lexa said, facing Bonnie with an expression of curiosity. "What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night." Bonnie said with a sigh. "Bonnie, out with it." Elena huffed, as Lexa looked at the girl curiously and intently.

"Okay, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed. Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story." Bonnie said. Lexa bit her lip, wondering what it was that Caroline had shared. "Uh-huh." Elena replied, unconvinced.

"Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?" Bonnie reluctantly asked. "I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues." Elena replied. "Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon." Bonnie explained to the brunette twins.

Lexa shook her head in disbelief, she couldn't imagine why anyone would choose Damon over Stefan.. In her mind, Katherine had to be crazy. To her delight, her twin agreed; "That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's." Elena confessed.

"I just wanted you to know." Bonnie concluded, with a weak smile. "Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business." Elena decided. "Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business." Bonnie eyed Elena.

Lexa opened her mouth to protest, but Elena spoke up first. "Stefan is none of those things." Elena declared. "Yeah? How do you know?" Bonnie then asked. "Because that is all Damon." Lexa huffed, earning a confused look from Bonnie. "I understand why Elena doesn't like Damon.. but what has he done to annoy you so badly?" Bonnie asked, curiously.

Lexa sighed, recalling the events of the football game.. how Damon had tried to kiss her. "He seems to think that I'm into him and tried to convince me to kiss him.." The brunette explained to the pair. "Which is insane.. I don't know why he thinks I like him, I like Caroline." She blurted, before her eyes widened in realisation that she had just told Elena.

Bonnie grinned, knowingly, as Lexa and herself had talked about this.. but despite being so close, this was new news to Elena. "What!?" Elena responded, with a look of surprise. She always joked about Lexa and Caroline liking eachother, but she was never sure if the feelings were real. "Do not tell Caroline." Lexa huffed, looking at her twin who put her arms up in the air, "Your secret is safe with me, sis."

Suddenly, Elena's phone rang, and she answered it before placing it against her ear. "Hello? Hi, Mrs. Lockwood. What do you mean? It is? Are you sure? 'Cause I saw it. Let me check. Mm-hmm. I will find it and bring it. Ok. Bye."

"What's wrong?" Lexa asked, as her twin had frowned. "Jeremy took the watch Ms Lockwood is looking for.." Elena quickly explained to them, before she got up and left to go into Jeremy's room.

"So Lexa, are you coming to the founder's party tonight?" Bonnie asked, with a smile. "I don't have a date, so no.. it'd be so boring." Lexa answered the witch. "Um hello, I can be your date!" Bonnie boomed, with a smile. "Wait, really? You don't have a date, Bon bon?" The Gilbert asked, seeming surprised. Bonnie shook her head.

"Would you like to be my date to the founder's party, Lex?" Bonnie asked, grinning childishly. Lexa couldn't help but laugh, "Yes Bon, I would love to be your date to the founder's party."

Elena raced back into the room. "Did Jer have the watch?" Lexa asked. Elena nodded, "He does.. I've decided to let him keep it." She admitted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 640 15
I'll take what I can get, cause I'm too damp for a spark 25/08/2023- Emilia Maxwell series book 1of 2 the vampire diaries (s...
38.8K 1.2K 17
Stefan and Caroline have been friends for forever and have dated for 2 years. Than a new girl named Elena totally catches Stefan by surprise. With...
22.2K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
6K 144 16
This is another Steroline fanfic and has a couple of characters from PLL but has nothing to do with the actual plot of either shows ;). Just made fro...