CRAVE (The Escort)

By BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... More

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 20

513 28 4
By BTSff4U

Where truth, love and lust collide (Part 4)

I needed to find Eunji. I really wanted some form of advice. Heck, I would be okay if she told me I was being ridiculously crazy.

I mean, come on; why would the concept of Taehyung as a possible companion cross my mind? How absurd is that?!

My own thoughts were now my enemy; and there was no way in hell I trusted any of it.

Walking through the room as I thread through party goers; I go in search of Eunji hoping she would be able to calm me down. However without any luck; there were no signs of her and I began to worry that she might have left because I was gone for so long.

Turning from one side to the other; I desperately prayed that wasn't the case. But as a group of guest cleared my view; I spotted Jimin by the bar, chatting it up with another guest who looked vaguely familiar.

"Jimin..." I call and he looks in my direction. However, the person who stood next to him was no stranger at all. "Min Yoongi?!" my eyes widen at the sight of our college senior

"Hey." Yoongi simply says; greeting me with a smile. And I thought how rare it was to actually see him do this.

"Y/N, where have you been? I was getting worried." Jimin queried as I moved closer to the bar counter.

Crap...what do I even tell him?

"Um,...in the bathroom. I had awful awful...cramps." I reply; knowing this was a lame ass excuse. But there was no way I could tell Jimin what just transpired in that purple room of sin. "I'm really sorry to have worried you. However; do you guys know where Eunji is?"

"Eunji? She just walked off with Hoseok not too long ago."

"Hoseok? As in Jung Hoseok; our teacher?" I question him to clarify if it was the same person and Jimin nods.

"He took her to see a view of the city on the balcony. Would you like me me to take you to her?"

"No. uh... That's okay. I'll wait here until she gets back. I'm just relieved she's still here."

"Mmm, you might wait a while though." Yoongi chimes in and I turn to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"She and Hoseok seemed to have hit it off really well. Looks like I've been beaten to the punch." Jimin adds and I am now in full incredulity.

"Say what now? S-so you're telling me my friend and...Hoseok...?!"

"Mmhmm." Yoongi nods as Jimin chuckles at my reaction.

"...Ah...I-I need a drink." I stated taking Jimin's beverage from his hands.

"Hey, easy; that one is rather-

"Ack! Ugh!"

"-strong..." He finishes and I'm left with a bitter taste in my mouth.

"What is this?!"

"It's Negroni." Yoongi says handing me a napkin. "If you can't take bitters then this drink isn't for you. Should I order a different cocktail?"

"That's alright." I passed; fanning myself. "...I think I'll go look for Eunji instead."

"Hey, you sure you're alright? You look kind of out of it?" Jimin asks resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just need to speak to Eunji about something."

"And you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"Very." I assured him looking over at Yoongi. "Go on ahead and enjoy the night. I'll be back in bit after I find her."

"...Okay. Call me if you need me." He calmly states and I'm touched by his undying kindness.

I admit; I felt bad that I had to lie to Jimin; however...what good would it be for me to say; "Hey, so I just came from a dungeon like part of this building in which tons of sexcapades probably takes place? You wanna see?"

Please...as if I could.

Walking away from them both, with high hopes to run into Eunji. I'm instantly frozen in my tracks at the sight of the person who keeps provoking me emotions.

Casually drinking his wine with no signs of how irritable he's made me. There stood Taehyung with great poise and style; mingling with guest who looks to be acquainted with him. He definitely seems like the type of person who belonged at these social gatherings.

How strange...; being able to grasp individuals with is presence alone, was a skill he mastered all too well.

Our gazes suddenly lock on each other; leaving me spellbind in his eyes. And with a nip of my bottom lip, I could feel the warmth of Jimin's alcohol stir within me; giving an effect that I honestly didn't need right now. It was like a wave of heat running through my chest straight down to my honey pot. And this reason here; is exactly why I stay away from alcohol.

"To tell you the truth; it seems to me that Taehyung has found someone he connects to. And I think you found that in Taehyung as well. Funny thing is... Taehyung doesn't seem to know this yet."

Fucking Jungkook...

The main reason I'm this flustered is his entire fault!

Taehyung was something I came here to get away from. But the fact that he was now infiltrating my thoughts left me greatly irritated.

This feeling...why won't it just go away. I honestly must be losing my sense of direction, because in that moment; ...I was beginning to think of Taehyung in a different light.

"He's rather dangerous that one. I urge you to be careful." Someone says beside me and I turn to see two women whose attention was focused on Tae.

"Are the rumors even true? That he once made a client go insane?"

"So I've heard; but that's just a rumor. However...I hear sex with him is phenomenal. So good; that is sure-fire you'll book him again."

"Really...? Mm, I already made plans to take him on. Hell, true or not; I'd risk going crazy for him."

They continue their banter and I shake my head in derision to what I'm hearing.

Whatever the case may be; there was no way Jungkook was right. Taehyung and I were far too different. He lived in a world that I could never take part in.

Turning on my heels to leave this mess of a conversation; I am met face to face with a young man who looks around the same age as I was. '

With a quick bow and a bright smile; he speaks with news to who he was.

"Excuse, Miss? Is your name Y/N?" He queries and I slowly gave him a nod. "Wonderful, My name is Jung-woo. There is someone who wants to see you."

"See me?"

"Yes Miss. The person is waiting for you in one of the upper sky rooms. They gave me strict instructions to bring you there. I know this may be quite alarming but I assure you; you're very safe with me." He announced; gesturing with his hands as a direction of guidance. "Please...if you'd kindly come this way."

I admit...I was very reluctant to follow this man named Jung-woo.

But before I dismissed as to who wanted to see me; I decided to take this opportunity to go and avoid Taehyung.

"Please, lead the way." I say; following Jung-woo out of the main room.

I could see Taehyung; as he watched me exit out of the main room. And with eyes so intense; I couldn't help but feel evoked.

Jungkook's words had stuck with me. And obviously....I needed more time to comprehend.

****BONUS*****

Jimin & Yoongi's side story

"So...come here often?" Jimin says and Yoongi chuckles taking a swing of his hard liquor.

"Not really. However...it seems like you do." Yoongi replies; taking a low jab at Jimin's line of work.

"Yah...you haven't contacted me in a week. And here I am trying to make the most of you. Are you really still upset?"

"Jimin; when I said that would be the last time. I honestly meant it. Unlike you...I don't go back on my word."

"What if I don't want it to be the last time? What if I wanted more?"

"...You can't have more when you're an escort. I told you... Jimin; I despise what you do. But hell...heh...I was stupid enough to get myself involved with you anyways. Every time we fuck; at the end of it...I'm reminded that you're not really mine. But belong to a bunch of other women as well. I can't keep up with your so called lifestyle. So let's just move on."

Hearing Yoongi's words, Jimin quickly grabs a hold of his drink; turning it up to his head in one quick move.

"What if I told you...I wanted to leave with you tonight; would you make that happen? I should be working...but yet...here I am stuck on a guy who keeps pulling me back in. You started it Yoongi. So I suggest finish it."

With a stone cold stare...Yoongi smirks at him; sliding the glass out of Jimin's hand.

"Are you sure? Because when I'm done with you; your gonna wish you hadn't said that."

"Try me." Jimin prompt; lustfully looking into Yoongi's eyes.

"...Do you still have that collar I gave? And should I get you blind folds to match?"

A lecherous smile played across Jimin's lips as he knew what this meant.

"...Hold on...about the drink that Y/N had. Should we tell her what is does?"

"She only had a mouth full. I believe she should be fine. Although...if she does mix her alcohol...then that feeling might just kick in."

___________________________

Yeah that's all I got XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 155 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...
251K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
6.5K 186 19
🔞Taehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
24.8K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...