Trouble © J.JK 🔞

Von aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... Mehr

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

89 The Angel

10.2K 391 67
Von aqsaedwards

“How you gonna go out of my house now?” I ask as I pull on a smoky grey off shoulder sweater over my blue jeans. Jungkook practically begged me to wear the off shoulder top since he said he wanted to show off the bruises on my neck. The sun is down now and the whole sky is covered with purple sky and shiny little dots.

“I have my ways princess.” I always get annoyed when he says that sentence ‘I have my ways’, I don’t know why.

“Of course you do.” I mumble applying foundation on my face. I am actually feeling too tired to even stand in front of the mirror and apply my makeup, and Jungkook out of nowhere is whining like a baby to go out and have dinner. And right in time the lights of my vanity mirror inside the closet is not working so now I have to stand in my bedroom and do all my shits.

Jungkook appears from behind completely dressed and looking as handsome as ever. He doesn’t even need to put any effort on his looks yet here he is standing out like a stunning model. I am halfway blending my concealer when he circles his arms around my waist staring me at my reflection as I continue to make my face look presentable. His body is lightly pressed on my back and I breathe in a shaky breath feeling his hard and stunning build against mine.

“Stop staring.” I mumble as he continues to stare at me making me flustered. His stare is enough to make my hands shake which is effecting terribly into my makeup. My hand isn’t steady enough to apply eye shadow properly.

“Why? You are mine to stare anytime and anywhere I want.” He says bluntly pressing a kiss on the top of my head. I am trembling now and he knows it well, but I think he doesn’t know that it is giving me a hard time in completing my makeup.

“Jungkook,” I turn around his grip and push him by his chest, “go away you are ruining my makeup.” I try to shoo him away but he stands still scowling down at me.

“How the hell I am ruining your makeup?” he asks placing both of his hands on his hips still scowling at me.

“I don’t know but you are.” I avert his gaze and turn back to face the mirror. He should know that only is stare is enough to make me tremble. I hear him sigh and his reflection is shaking his head with a sly smirk on his face.

“Fine, but don’t you try to cover up my marks.” He warns and walks out of my sight somewhere around my room. “Be quick I will be in your car waiting.” He informs and comes back in my sight in the mirror while he retrieves my car key from the drawer before disappearing out of my sight.

“But wait-” I turn around and see him already gone. I let my eyes wander around the empty room and find no trace of Jungkook. Did he really go out?

Grabbing my leather black leather jacket, I put my phone in my pocket before storming out of my room. I won’t lie, but I am feeling uncomfortable to walk, not that I cannot walk at all, but a kind of a feeling in between my legs that reminds me that Jungkook was there, deep down buried till his balls and I was all begging for him to give me more of him. The thought is only enough for me to burn up and the grip on my jacket gets tighter as I try to make a fist.

“Y/n.” I jump up and gasp when I hear Dad calling me. My eyes are wide with surprise and I see myself standing still in front of his study. I turn towards the open door and see him staring at my direction and here I am standing all surprised and flustered with my own nasty thoughts.

“Yes Dad?” I ask standing still in my position in front of the open door.

“Come here.” He calls removing his frameless spectacles away from his face and sets it aside on the mahogany table. I nod my head before entering the room with a heavy heart. “You’re going out?” he asks as soon as I sit on one of the guest chairs.

“Yeah, going to have dinner out.” I answer in a small voice.

“With Jungkook?” he asks my eyes widen and stare at him in fear. His blue eyes pierce into mine intimidating the shit out of me.

“H-How do you know?” I ask stuttering like a maniac. Don’t tell me he actually heard us fucking.

“He called me few minutes ago telling me you won’t be back tonight and that he is taking the whole responsibility of taking care of you.” He informs calmly clasping his hands together on the table.

“Oh.” I think about it twice before asking him. “Are you okay with it?” he sighs before answering me.

“Jungkook is a great guy Y/n I have no doubt. When he said he will take care of you, which means he will and he has been doing that since past few months. The only thing that concerns me is how the situation is. You are braver than anyone else could imagine but I am worried for you.” He confesses and I am starting to feel strange now. “I don’t know if you will be fine after everything, and that makes me even more anxious.”

“Dad.” I reach out for his clasped hands and hold them firmly. “I will be fine, trust me. I believe in myself and so do everyone else and I want you to have faith in me too.” I say giving him a small smile. I feel like a big log of tension has been lifted off my shoulders when I see him smiling back and nodding his head.

“Just stay safe princess.” I cannot help but to blush at the word he used to refer me. Nevertheless I nod my head and Dad grabs my hands to bring him to his mouth and press kisses on both of my hands.

“I will.” I assure him with the truest of my feelings.

“I know at the end of the day, it is your decision and I respect it with all my heart. But if anything goes wrong at any part of it all, I will not step back to take actions.” His words come out sternly and I feel both happy that he truly cares for me, and sad that he is feeling terrible that his daughter is going through all of it.

“Stay chill Dad, I’ll be fine.” He finally buys my assurance and I stand up from my seat to take my leave.

“And yeah,” he calls right as I am about to exit the room, “tell Namjoon that I have taken care of that accident news but I won’t be able to hold the hostages long so better you people finish what you need to quickly.” Does that means he is keeping them hostage.

“I will.” I say and burn in fire when his eyes land on my neck. Fuck. I lick my lips and press my lips in a hard line when the insides are burning in fire. Dad says nothing but just grabs his specs back and I could see a ghost of smile lingering on his lips. I clear my throat from the awkward moment and instantly storm out of the study. I hurriedly wear my jacket and pull it tightly closer to my neck to hide the hickeys.

I walk in embarrassment towards the garage and find Jungkook sitting on the driver’s seat of my car. He must be confused to see me all flustered and embarrassed keeping my quiet as I ask him to drive off. Oh god, how embarrassing. My Dad actually saw the love bites on my neck which is the proof of me having sex in my room.

Jungkook doesn’t comment on my distress as he drives off to the city. The silence is replaced by the melody of ‘The Story’ by Conan Gray as Jungkook fidgets with my stereo system. Our silence is always a comfortable, and I am too grateful that even our unspoken words means a lot in our lives. Feeling exhausted both physically and mentally, I lean my head on Jungkook’s shoulder and circle both of my hands around his left hand. He acknowledges my gesture by entwining our fingers together.

Later he stops the car in front of a men’s wear shop and buys himself something to wear for now. I help him pick a pair of black jeans and a white turtleneck sweater and he quickly changes himself in it while I go and pay for it. He comes out after changing carrying a bag filled with his suit from before and we make our way back inside the car.

He takes me to The Russian Tea Room and I find out that he has already reserved a table for two. His proud moment comes when he helps me take off my jacket to drape it over the back of my chair and it reminds me of the time when my Dad’s eyes fell upon it and I burn again in embarrassment. God, I feel like committing a sin, in a way I am. According to religious belief it is a sin to have sex before wedlock and here I am sitting in front of a Satan himself who took my virginity and made me fall in the world filled with darkness of painful pleasure. I shake my head vigorously to shoo away my thoughts before my face would explode with blush.

“No I am not ordering wine for you.” Jungkook states sternly looking at the menu plate and I lean back on my chair huffing out, switching on my brat mode.

“I want to have red wine.” I mumble with a pout. His eyes snap up to me from the menu plate and raise his one brow looking at my crossed arms over chest. He hates it when I do that, and I am intentionally doing it.

“No, you’re not having it. You already had white wine before in the evening. That’s enough for today.” This time his words are sterner than before and I cannot help but to gulp down my attitude and comply with him.

When the waiter arrives, the first thing he notices is the bruises on my neck and instantly his eyes snaps to the person who gave them to me. I sink in my chair with the blushes creeping my face and let him order the dinner with a trace of mischievous smile on his face. As stubborn as he is; he order some alcohol free cocktail along with the paddlefish salad and pelmeni dumplings which I love the most.

Midway to our dinner, I forget about everything as we both are laughing on silly jokes. It is a bit of disappointment that I cannot show off his hickeys that I gave him since he is wearing turtleneck top. But nevertheless, I am enjoying this distraction a lot. I really missed those days when he used to take me unplanned dates after the end of working shifts. And now, I sit in front of him admiring how beautiful and alive he looks while having a carefree look as he laughs his heart out. I drift my mind away from his beauty convincing myself that I have a lifetime to admire him so that I could stop drooling over him in public.

The Russian Tea Room is one of my favourite restaurants but I stopped coming here since I parted with Rachael. We used to hit here once in a month, the rich indoor and perfect salads here were our second pilgrimage after the Sunday worship at Starbucks. Now I realise how much I miss her, and I am dying to meet the little Jerry. She is just two months due now and I guess I am the one secretly excited more than her.

Jungkook packs us blueberry cheesecake as a takeaway dessert as he drives us to somewhere he won’t tell me. I sit impatiently in the seat still feeling the reminder poking me in between my legs whenever I would shift in my seat. Shrugging the thought, I try to play something good in my playlist. After battling for a whole minute, I get satisfied when Travis Scott’s ‘Butterfly Effect’ fills in the machine.

“Your choice of music is so colourful.” Jungkook comments at the selection of my song.

“Well, you are yet to know what else are colourful in me.” I mumble out of thought mostly to myself. I don’t know if he heard it or not, but he doesn’t say anything. He is right, I am using a lot of metaphors these days, I need to stop reading.

I find Jungkook driving towards a bit outer area from the city where the civilisation is lesser than the city and soon, we are welcomed by barren highway. And now when I think about it, the road seems quite familiar. Maybe it is in the dark that’s why I cannot guess where we are, but all of my doubts come to an end, when Jungkook takes a turn from the barren highway towards a giant gate which holds a rusty banner at the top.

From what I could read, it is the banner of an amusement park, but the words aren’t clear. This is the same park where I used to come with Dad along with Gracie when she was four or five. But this was soon shut down because of some scandal. This place holds very pleasant childhood memories with my baby sister and my dear old man.

Jungkook honks the horn few times before a guard pokes his head out from the checkpoint. Jungkook rolls the tinted window down and the guard immediately greets him and rush towards the giant gate to open.

“Why are we here?” I ask turning the music down. Jungkook gives me a one look of magnificent smile fluttering my heart immediately and drives ahead.

“I want you to try something.” He says and I sit confused in my seat as he drives his way through.

“I used to come here with Dad and Gracie when we were little.” I mumble reliving the memories of both of us running like wild cats here and there. I still remember how Gracie used to cry when she would see the speed rollercoaster passing by.

“Yeah?” I nod my head in confirmation. “Well, this abandoned park will be undergoing renovation soon.” He informs and my sight sparkles up immediately at the sound of it.

“Really?” even he can hear the excitement in my voice. He sends me nod smiling at my direction and finally parks his car in front of a giant merry-go-round. These were the same on which I used to ride and I remember I would force Dad to sit on it too holding Gracie with him. The white horses are now dirty and destroyed, but I can playback the image of it in working condition from years back.

“Yup.” Jungkook confirms turning the ignition off and hopping out and I follow his suit. “Namjoon hyung and I bought this few weeks ago as our investment project.”

“What?” my eyes are about to pop out of their socket. He nods his head at my surprised look. “But this must have cost millions!” I exclaim.

“Yeah, you should be happy your boyfriend is rich.” I roll my eyes at his comment and stare at him as he unboxes the cheesecakes. I am too eager to eat it since I am named as the cheesecake killer by my Dad. “Slow down, it’s going nowhere.”

“It is…” I mumble with my stuffed mouth as I sit on the hood of the car next to Jungkook. He gives me a questioning look before I burst out in laughter, “inside my stomach.” He snorts shaking his head in disbelief.

“So…”  I trail off hopping out of the hood and stand facing him. I wince at the feeling of the slight ache I felt while hopping off the hood and I clench my thighs together, which doesn’t goes unnoticed by him, of course.

“So?” he asks back with a smirk on his face.

“What you wanted me to try?” I blurt out pretending to unseen the sexy smirk on his face.

“Oh yeah.” I watch him as he climb back on the ground and hold his hand out for me. “Come.” Giving one unsure look to him, I place my hand on his and follow him to wherever he is going. Turns out we are standing in a mini ground. The lights aren’t much illuminated in this abandoned park, but it is enough for me to see everything properly. “Do you wanna see your wings?” my ears perk up at the sound of it.

“Now?” I ask looking up at him with wide eyes. Jungkook’s thumb is caressing the back of my hand as he nods his head. “I-”speechless! That’s what I can say about my state now. Am I ready for the biggest thing yet? Looking up at Jungkook’s excited state is exciting my own senses. “It is a lot for me to take in.” I mumble out in defeat and instantly Jungkook’s hands cup my face forcing my eyes up at him again.

“I know Y/n, but you should get the taste of what power is.” His eyes are staring deep down to my soul and words soft as ever. “I am going to lose them soon, and they are not wise ones. I want you to experience them and your powers are thousand times more powerful than any of the demons. We are seven sins in separate bodies, but you, you have the world’s most powerful strength since you are the only one who owns them. So just cherish it.” His voice remains soft throughout. Jungkook has his own way of convincing my unsure heart. He is the one who convinced me that I can get through this all, he was the one who convinced me to experience sexual pleasure his way, he was the one who convinced me that I am brave enough to handle all this mess, and he is here now convincing me to experience something about which I never thought of.

“Okay.” I smile up at him and his own eyes sparkle up and he leans down to kiss on my forehead calming my every single distressed nerve. Now I know why they say a kiss on lips is the way to convey the love, but a kiss on head is a way to say that you’re not alone, I am here to protect you. Jungkook guides me to the middle of a small clearance.

“All you have to do is focus on your insides.” He instructs me by grabbing both of my hands. “Feel the power inside your body and let it guide your brain and heart both.” I do as I am told. Closing my eyes shut, I try to focus on anything that could give me a strange feeling. “It would be exhausting, but don’t let it overpower you, it gotta be you to empower it.” I hear him and nod my head. As I try to think about the wings, I feel it, the immense amount of energy generating through the pit of my stomach. I gasp at the magnificent feeling as if; the butterflies are on the loose. “You’re close to it baby, just focus.”

The feeling is increasing second by second, and a time comes when I cannot have it anymore. Then it strikes me. Jungkook said that I shouldn’t let it empower it, instead I should empower it. My brows furrowed and I start to breathe hard until I suddenly start to feel big, too big and too good. Is it what called the power? Jungkook’s hand leaves mine now and I open my eyes to see Jungkook taking steps back with a wide grin showing off his infamous bunny teeth. I am triggered with the beauty of his.

And there I feel, weight generating around my shoulder blades. It is heavy, but I can bear it very easily. Gush of winds start to surround me and I feel as if I would explode anytime with the amount of superiority I am feeling in my bones. I am smiling like an idiot looking at Jungkook’s proud look.

“You did it baby.” He says and walks closer to me. I turn my head sideways and immediately feel like I have received the biggest surprise of my life. There they are my wings, crouched to my back. But when I imagined it to be white like those from the void, they are golden.

“Jungkook, they’re golden.” I breathe out in delight and watch Jungkook staring at my wings in fascination.

“They’re golden.” He repeats standing right in front of me.

“They’re beautiful.” I am already on the seven skies realising that Jungkook and I are twinning our wings, and when he steps back to summon his own wings, I feel a ball of happiness bursting in my heart. He takes few seconds to summon his wings while it took me more than two minutes to do so; it is all about practice I guess.

“Not more than you princess.” He holds his hand in front of me and I place mine without any hesitation. “Ready?” I send him a nod and I watch as his wings open wide. I think about the same, and feel the weight moving in my blades until they are open wide just like Jungkook’s. Sooner than I could register, my feet are lifted off the ground and I hold Jungkook’s hand tightly for my dear life.

“Is this a dream?” I whisper all to myself as I see the world down my feet. The adrenaline is so high in my system that everything appears in blur. All I could think of is if it is a dream or what. Jungkook was right, I am feeling so much power inside my body that I feel like I am high on weeds. The wind keeps hitting my face and I breathe in the fresh and chilly air.

“Y/n…” my eyes snap up from down to meet Jungkook’s happy and glassy eyes. The moonless night like eyes stares back at me with proud and love. I feel like I have achieved a million dollar award because of the pride his face is radiating and I love every second of it. “This is who you are. The Angel.”

Surprise reveal in next part! Not chapter lol but I did something!!!😅😅

Anyway... Thanks for reading people and I am really looking forward for 100k reads... Over and over excited!! 😭😭💜💜💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9M 122K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
893K 56.5K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...
12.8K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...