Stay - Stray Kids Han Jisung...

By xuxiaowen_

"Keeping you as a trainee is useless because you are basically our ace and have the skills to even debut as a... More

PROLOGUE
SKILL PROFILE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
CLEARING THINGS UP
140.
141.
142
143.
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
LAST SPOILER

108.

1.7K 65 13
By xuxiaowen_

After my section was over, it was finally time to wrap up the whole show and bring it to an end. We had already been there for nearly three hours, so I was sure they would be doing some very heavy editing although it was okay.

"We are sure you want to promote your new song here, right?" Coni asked us. 

"Yes!" we all exclaimed at the same time.

"There has been a lot of public response to your comeback especially after Alix cried on stage," Doni added.

"No! Why?" I exclaimed trying to sound playful although I just wanted him to not talk about it. "Why? Why? Why?!"

I continued saying that as I picked two F stickers and put them on their foreheads, which made the girls laugh and made them look at me incredulously.

"Did you just...?" Doni said before looking at Coni. "Did she just...?"

"Yes, she did!" Lin said and laughed.

Still not believing I had done that, they took off the stickers and stood up, completely forgetting what they were about to say or do before that.

"So... I'm sure it has been a while since you've had your last audition, so we want to hear your thoughts on it," Coni asked us to continue with the program. "Mika, do you want to be a member of our group?"

"Really badly," she said pretending to be very excited.

"Then, let's reveal the result of today's evaluation for Idol999," Doni continued. "The member of Idol999 is none other than...!"

"Congratulations...!" Coni continued while we all waited impatiently.

"Come in!" Doni exclaimed confusing us.

"What?" I asked confused and looked around.

The staff then came in with a table with a camera on top and put it in the middle of the room.

"We will choose today's member through the fairest method in this world: luck," Coni said and we all burst out laughing.

"Did I earn all this 'A's for nothing?" I asked them confused.

"We don't want you in our team, so be thankful you still have a one in five chance," Doni told me and I just stuck my tongue out playfully.

The girls and I then laid down on the floor and Coni spun the table to see on who would the camera stop and who would become an Idol999 member. For a second it was almost going to be me but, in the end, it ended up stopping on Lin.

"Congratulations, Zhu Lin!" Doni said and we all applauded her while she jumped around playfully.

"Finally I've managed to debut in a survival program!" she said pretending to cry.

We all knew she was referencing her time in Idol Producer, so it obviously made us laugh even harder as we knew she didn't actually mind not having debuted in the end there but at the same time always wondered how her life would have been like if it had happened.

"Congratulations. Here is your uniform," Coni said handing her a bright pink shirt that was a few sizes to big for her.

"Hello, everyone, I'm your one and only girl Zhu Lin!" she said and bowed looking as if she was actually in a survival program. "From now on I will be working hard and promoting with Idol999. I'll look forward to their call in twenty years when the whole group has finally been formed. I'll work hard until then."

We once again applauded her before Doni turned back to us to bring the show to an end.

"We've spent the day together having fun. Mika, let's hear your thoughts," Doni said.

"We had a lot of fun today and we promise to come back a lot sooner next time. We hope you had fun watching the show and please support ResQ and our comeback, "Mika said wrapping everything up.

"We are Idol...!" Doni started so we all finish it.

"999!" we said doing the pigeon move they always did with it.

After that, Lin took off the shirt so we could record the dance portion of Deja Vu that they would add at the end of the show to promote the song and we all got ready to do it. Since we had been joking around and it had helped me clear my mind a lot, I managed to do that small portion without a problem, which was also a plus.

After that was done, it was finally time for us to finally leave and we thanked all of the staff there.

"You were really good today, girls," Coni told us. "You are no longer rookies in the entertainment realm."

"We tried to make it as fun as possible for both the fans and us. We really needed it, to be honest," Mika confessed.

"I think the show will be a success. I think it will be a very funny episode that will get many views," Doni told us. "Not just because of how it was but also because of the attention you are getting through this comeback."

"Let's hope it gets us the long-awaited first win!" Soojin said.

"We hope it really does, yes," Coni agreed. "Seriously, you can come back any time. Idol Room has its doors open for you."

"We will come back soon. Thank you for taking care of us!" Mika said and they left.

Yeongjae then approached us and handed us our jackets so we could leave and he didn't take even a second to start praising us and how we had handled the show.

"It's really funny because no one would think Alix is an introvert after this show," Yeongjae told me. "You were all really amazing today. I am seriously impressed."

"Thank you!" Soojin said hugging his arm. "Shall we go back to the dorms now? I really want to get some rest."

"Yes, let's go," Yeongjae told us. "I have to talk to Alix as well."

ººº

Once we were back at the dorms, the boys didn't take too long before coming downstairs to join us. They were all trying to pretend to just be there to hang out as normal but I had noticed that they were there to keep an eye on us -me- the whole time.

Yeongjae had gone out for a while but told me he would be back soon to talk, so I was waiting for him while hanging out with the rest. I was also pretty tired so, as I was sitting down on the couch beside Jisung, I was laying my head on his shoulder and fighting back falling asleep.

"Why don't you take a nap?" Jisung asked me at some point. "You can wake up when Yeongjae is back."

"Don't worry, I'm good," I said and kissed his shoulder pretending to just be stretching so the rest didn't notice.

Soon after, Yeongjae arrived and we were shocked to see JYP with him.

"Oh, sir!" Chan exclaimed as we all stood up to bow to him. "We didn't know you would come."

"Relax, I just came here to talk to Alix too," JYP said now scaring me. "Should we go somewhere more private?"

"My room is this way," I said leading the way to my room trying not to look too scared.

Once we were all inside, I closed the door and JYP and Yeongjae sat down on the couch while I sat down on the puff chair we had in front of it.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" I asked them while fidgeting with my fingers.

"We wanted to discuss your current state and your future promotions with the group," JYP said scaring me even more.

"Don't worry, Alix, we want to hear what you have to say about it first," Yeongjae told me. "Nothing has been decided yet."

"I... I am not good and that is something everyone can see but I don't want to take a break either," I confessed. "I really live for the stage and I can't bear to stop doing it."

"But every time you sing Deja Vu you break down," Yeongjae told me. "How will you be able to promote it for the rest of the promotions?"

"I am willing to at least try," I told them. "I've been trying to come up with a method to not break down on stage and it worked today when we were in Idol Room."

"What method is it?" JYP asked me curiously.

"Basically pushing every negative thought under the rug until shooting is over and trying to change every negative flashback for a positive one of the same nature," I explained. "For example, if I started thinking about Woojin leaving and all of that, I would start thinking about the time I met the rest of the boys and the girls and such. Not quite the same but it has been working as of right now."

"Alix..." Yeongjae said looking at me with sad eyes but I stopped him.

"Just... just don't take the stage away from me," I pleaded. "Anything but the stage."

"I'll agree to that only under a few conditions," JYP said leaning forward. "Tomorrow you won't go to your scheduled interview and instead will have a meeting with a psychologist so we can really know your current state. Depending on how that goes, you can continue or not and, either way, that psychologist will join you for the whole tour. Alright?"

"Alright," I agreed although I really didn't like the idea that much. "But what will happen with the interview?"

"The girls will take care of it, don't worry. Your health comes first, Alix. I don't want you to continue promoting or go on a tour if you aren't in good condition. I don't want something worse than this to happen," JYP told me. "Music may be your passion and the stage may be your life but without good physical and mental health you won't be able to do neither of those to full potential."

"I think we should tell the rest about our decision," Yeongjae said standing up.

Agreeing with him, JYP and I stood up too and we went back to the living room. Everyone quickly turned their attention towards us and seemed to be worried, so I wasn't sure of how they would take the news.

"Guys, let's talk for a moment," JYP said and they all immediately sat up straight.

Yeongjae then took two chairs from the dining table and the two of them sat down together in front of the rest while I sat down between Mika and Soojin on the couch.

"So, we've decided that tomorrow Alix won't join you on the interviews you have scheduled," JYP told the girls. "I presume the four of you will be able to take care of them without a problem, right?"

"We'll make sure Alix's absence goes as unnoticed as possible," Mika assured him.

"I'm glad to hear that," JYP told her. "Also, she will meet up with a psychologist so we can further see our current situation and then decide what actions to take."

"Does that mean she may not join us on the promotions?!" Soojin asked panicking. 

"As of right now, she will continue promoting with you but nothing is certain until tomorrow," Yeongjae said this time. "Either way, a psychologist will join you on tour and it's not just for Alix; it's for all of you."

"I'm sorry, girls," I said standing up and bowed to them.

"Don't do that, idiot!" Soojin said hitting my leg since she was sitting down. "Your health is more important than any stupid promotion or tour."

"Come here," Mika said standing up and wrapping me in a hug. "Don't worry about it okay?"

The rest of the girls and even the boys then joined on a group hug that even had me shedding a couple of tears.

"I love you, guys. Seriously. You don't know how much I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.7K 35
"What's your problem with me?" "It's not you who's the problem, it's that you came here" he said. "Welcome to a stray's adventure, or as I'd like to...
168K 7.7K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
155K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
5.2K 149 12
han jisung is a ace in the group in Stray Kids, but is he? ok, let me say this again. han jisung was an ace in the group in Stray Kids. there, better...