CRAVE (The Escort)

By BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... More

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 9

520 33 10
By BTSff4U

After what felt like me coughing up a storm; I quickly tried to regain my composure; wondering if I heard her correctly.

"...Wha-ahem, Excuse me?" I stared at her in incredulity.

"Come on. Don't tell me a grown girl like you has never......, you know." She whistles and I continue to look at her feeling somewhat uncomfortable. "Whatever, no need to answer that, but for my previous question...I was just wondering; would having sex on my first date with someone make me a hussy, a floozy or... a sl-?"

"Wow..." I say cutting her off. "H-honestly Miss...

"Ah-In. You can call me Ah-In." she responds.

"Um...Okay. Ms. Ah-In..., I honestly believe it just depends on the person and the situation. You can really do whatever you want. I don't think you should brood upon of what others might perceive. I mean...it is your life." I answer nervously and she chuckles.

"Your answer was very cliché...but also cute." She comments and I shy away from responding to it. "I know I've only met him today, but...I really like this guy. He honestly makes me feel...so amazing. He treats me like no man has ever done before and I feel genuinely safe with him. I honestly can't express this feeling enough that I'm beginning to wonder if I'm being silly." Ms. Ah-In added as she gushes over her date.

But the only thing I could register what she said; was that she only met him today! My mind scrabbled for reasoning. Not only was I confronted with a very awkward question about sex on a first date. But how am I supposed to comprehend the fact that they both just met each other, today?!

I know it's none of my business but; ...what kind of situation was this? And judging by the caliber of this booth, was he a CEO, a Politian, a celebrity? How old was this dude? Or could it be her? Was she the one with the rich background? Is she the one coaxing him? Then seriously; how old is her date?

My thoughts were consumed with so many questions that I almost felt dizzy. Nevertheless, I had to remind myself that this was absolutely none of my concern whatsoever. So...the only thing I could say was;

"Well, it's wonderful that you've found someone that makes you feel that way."

Even if you just met him.... my thoughts rang.

With a smile she blushes tucking her hair behind her left ear.

"You think so? Our situation is...rather unusual though. But I don't think it's the last I'll see of him." Ms. Ah-In noted as she crossed her legs.

"Well I certainly hope not. You seem very happy." I say in response with a bow. "Your orders will be here soon. Please continue to relax as we cater to you Ms. Ah-In.

"Thank you Y/N." She answers and I am now finally able to take my leave.

With quick strides, I headed towards to exit. But not before the door opens and in enters' Sooyoung; bringing in their drink orders.

"Sooyoung." I say and she winks at me; mouthing the words 'Thank you'

An amazing feeling of gratitude filled me from within seeing she was finally here.

"A pleasant evening Miss Ah-In. We thank you for your patience. Our Supervisor announced of your arrival and asked us to bring you this special bottle of champagne. Also, the kitchen has already received your order and will be taken to you momentarily."

"Awe, how thoughtful!" she smiles. "Mr. Kim must have heard I was coming here." Miss Ah-In beams as she takes the bottle from Sooyoung and looks at it.

"Mr. Kim?" I mouthed.

"The CEO" She mouths back in response and I figured she was indeed an important client.

"Could you pour a glass for me Y/N? I'd like to try it now please." Ms. Ah-In asks and I step forward.

"Most certainly." I reply receiving the black and gold container from her.

Popping off the cork; I could hear the crisp sound of bubbles; snapping and escaping the mouth of the gold bottle. As she held her glass in her hand I poured into it, releasing a lush liquid ribbon of pure blance de noirs; sparking with life as it entered her glass.

"This is truly a lovely addition to our night." She states as I finish pouring her Champagne.

"Mr. Kim knows you well." Sooyoung mentions and I could hear the door being open from behind us.

With glistening eyes Ms. Ah-In's attention draws to the person that entered the room and I figured more or less that it was definitely her date for tonight.

"Hey! Your back!" Ah-In exclaims as she hands me another empty glass to pour for her date. "What took you so long?" she pouts and the person replies.

"I'm sorry for making you wait so long Ah-In. I ran into a friend of mine on my way back. But I see that Mr. Kim got you your favorite champagne while I was gone." The person observes as they came closer to where I stood. "Oh! Where are my manners." He lightly chuckles. "Ladies, good Evening to you both."

"Good evening Sir, We have a glass ready for you as well." Sooyoung answers and I quickly finish up to welcome our now present guest.

Resting the champagne bottle on the table with the freshly poured sparkling wine in my hands; I look up to greet him...but instead...I was immensely staggered by who stood before me.

"...T-Taehyung?!" I uttered as I lurch backwards hitting the champagne bottle of the table and unto to the floor.

My body froze in shock.

Hearing the glass bottle rupture as fragments hit the porcelain tiles seemed to be a reflection of how everything I thought I knew, was now being shattered right before me.

"You clumsy oaf!! Look what you did!!" Ah-In shouts and I completely snap out of it looking her way. "Ugh, it's everywhere!" she exclaims. Her temper flips.

Staring at the floor I could see shards of glass beneath me and I promptly kneeled down to pick them up.

"I-I'm so sorry Miss." I say picking up the glass; piece by piece. "I'll get you another."

"Ha... Another!?" Ah-In responds, completely annoyed. "Do you know how expensive that whole bottle was? Or are you just clueless? Do you even have enough money to buy it back?" she probes, and in the moment she says this; I feel one of the fragments in my hand prick my skin.

I winch dropping the broken pieces back to the floor and quickly close my hand; concealing my fresh cut from them. The last thing I wanted was to play victim.

Looking between her and Taehyung my heart wept. I was sure...it was him! Why was he just standing there!?

"...I-..."

"We sincerely apologies Ms. Ah-In. To both you and your guest. I'm sure we are able to get you another bottle." Sooyoung says stepping in before a sentence could be emitted from my lips. She then bows to them both and reaches towards me. "Y/N, don't pick up anymore. You'll cut yourself." She voiced helping me off the ground.

But it was rather too late for that.

With steady movements; I look up at Tae once more...hoping that I actually made an identity mistake. But I was definitely not mistaken. It was indeed him, and I could feel the blood drain from my face as I stood there in disbelief.

Realizing what was taking place; Ms. Ah-In moves from her previous position and stands between Taehyung and I as she blocks my view of him.

"Excuse me but...I don't think you realized what you've done here. Because of your carelessness there is now a $43,000 bottle Cuvee spread across this floor. Now, you and I both know there is no way you can afford to pay for that. And even if you bring another one; ...what of the mess you caused here? Aren't you the least bit remorseful? And yet...; here you are with your attention focused elsewhere."

My chest was heavy, and it took everything within me not to react unprofessionally. If I had known things would get this risky; I would have never taken this damn job.

With parted lips I inhaled deeply to answer Ms. Ah-In; hoping I won't say something to agitate her even more. But to my astonishment Taehyung finally decides to speak.

"...Ah-In, please stop. It was an accident. Don't let this small incident ruin your night." He says resting both hands on each of her shoulders.

"How can you say that V? I planned everything for you. Today was supposed be perfect."

"...V?" I uttered; looking between them both and Sooyoung moves closer to towards me to address her.

"Ms. Ah-In, please let us first get someone to clean this mess up and then we ca-

"No! Stay. I need to address this now!" She bellowed leering at me. "You've been staring at V for a while now. Do you know him?" She asks me; pertaining to Taehyung, and I was unable to reply. Seeing my reaction, Ms. Ah-In decides to press him with the same question. "How about you V, by chance...do you know this girl?" she voiced as she moves to the side. And I could now clearly see Taehyung before me.

His eyes then shifts away from mine to Ms. Ah-In's; as he shakes his head and shrugs.

"No...I don't. This is actually the first time I'm seeing her." He replies with absolutely no sense of doubt.

My eyes widen in astonishment.

Never in my life would I have imagined something like this to happen to me. And let me tell you this...; it strangely hurt. I was not in the best situation at the moment and to know the one person who could have been my ally is saying that he doesn't know me?

"Yah...are you...are you serious right now? You're joking right?" I couldn't help but blurt out and he laughs.

Hearing Taehyung laugh like that, you'd think he would come clean and say; "Of course I was only joking". But instead...he says;

"I'm sorry...but have we met?"

"E-excuse me?" I say in response and he walks over to where I stood.

"Oh...I get it." He snaps his fingers. "It's the hair isn't it? You've probably mistaken me as an entertainer or a celebrity. You know...one of those kpop artists; right?'

"Yah...cut it out." I rebuked and he only smiles at my words.

"Cut what out? Are you shy? Ah...could it be that you're a fan? Haha, that's actually really cute Ms." Taehyung teased then leans down to my level. "So...what do you think? Do I look like I could pass for one of your so called oppa's?" He asks with a cheeky grin and I was fuming with how he was behaving.

I scoff at his words; disbelieving what was actually taking place.

Turning away from Taehyung; I steadily reach towards the main table and picked up a glass of blance de noirs champagne; tossing the beverage in his face.

I could hear an instant gasp from Sooyoung who covered her mouth in astonishment and a heavy roar of a yell from the woman named Ah-In.

"What do you think you're doing!!?" Ms. Ah-In shouts "Have you gone mad?" She says rushing over with a napkin in her hand.

No. But I was now pissed! And I was not having it being disrespected anymore.

Putting the glass back down on the table I looked at Tae's face; drenched with champagne and stunned expression.

"Remember what you said. You don't know me; so let's keep it that way." I expressed before giving him a grimacing look.

"That's it. I'm calling the owner right now! This is absolutely ridiculous!" Ah-In says pulling out her cell phone.

But her actions were soon halted by the one named V himself.

"Don't." Tae says huskily; as he dries his face off with his own sleeve. "Do not call him."

"And why the hell not?! Look at what this...this waitress did to you! Should we just let this slide?"

Without answering Ms. Ah-In, Taehyung focuses his attention on me; then calls to out to my co-worker.

"Your name was Sooyoung; right?"

"Y-yes Sir. That's correct." She answers."

"Sooyoung, do me a favor and please go to booth number fifteen for me. Tell the guy in black shirt and rip jeans that V says... 'He's officially done.' He'll know exactly what it means." Tae finishes his demand with heavy breaths.

"R-right away." Sooyoung says before she looks at me and leaves the room.

The door closes behind her, leaving me with a very vexed Ah-In and a damp but what also seems to be an irritated Taehyung.

"...V, this isn't right. Why would you let something like this slide? She has obviously disrespected you and me. And you're telling me I shouldn't report her to him?" Ah-In asks as he gently pats the jawlines of his dampen skin.

"Ah-In..." he says then looks at her. "I promise you...I never wanted to ruin your evening. But if you have it in your heart to forgive..., I intend to do my very best to make it up to you. That's my word. However,..." Tae continues; his voice becoming low and rough. "If I don't take care of this personal situation right now; ...I might lose my sense of rationality" Taehyung states and then firmly grabs a hold of my wrist pulling me towards the exit.

"H-hey!! Let go!" I cry out; twisting my arm from his grasp. But the more I tugged and pull the stronger his hold became.

With a sharp breath, Taehyung shifts my weight; drawing me close to his side as he stares at me.

Looking into his eyes I saw something. It was a look far different from the Taehyung I knew.

Abruptly, the door opens and in walks Jungkook whose expression was as dumbfounded as I was. It was as if my normality cracked and everything started to move at a slower pace.

Still being pulled on by Taehyung; we pass Jungkook and Sooyoung as our eyes met.

Nodding once to Jungkook, sending him a clear signal; Taehyung and I leave the room and the door closes behind us.

But not before seeing Jungkook tenderly rubbing Ah-In shoulders and then gives her gentle kiss on her lips.

There was no way...

There was absolutely no way all of this was real.

The one lie I wish were true.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.1K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...
2M 76.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
405K 15.5K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
685 64 21
With racing heartbeats I gulped down my saliva feeling hot, "Mr. Kim". My voice coalesced unable to speak my heart to him the world came dark trying...