CRAVE (The Escort)

By BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... More

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 8

555 33 3
By BTSff4U

The Blue Ocean opened their doors to the public at 6pm every evening on Tuesdays to Sundays. Apparently on Mondays, the place was closed for the day but held private functions when needed.

I knew it from the beginning when Eunji told me how upscale it was, but seeing it in person was a whole new outlook for me. Even before the doors were open to the public; there was already a line of customers eagerly waiting to be seated. The night had already started with things shifting in to high gear and this was probably the busiest I've ever seen a restaurant in a long time.

The three private booths that I've been assign to with Eunji came in large groups of five, seven and eight. But thankfully, things were running very smoothly despite us having a full house.

The teamwork here was flawless and everyone seemed on top of their game. It was rather surprising since Eunji spoke of mishaps that have happened in the past; with employee's lacking proper service and leaking information about their customers.

It seems management made a good choice in changing shifts.

And as for the customers that booked the private booths; let's just say if they were celebrities I wouldn't be able to pick out most of them. The only one I saw so far tonight looked vaguely familiar and looks far different in person than on Television. Well..., then again...I wasn't the type to be easily starstrucked.

Eunji and I raced back and forth; from the bar, to the kitchen, to the booths and back to the bar again for the past 4 hours since we began working. I had officially built a special hatred for these 5 inch heels she loaned me; as I felt them chaffing the back of my ankles. My only regret was that they didn't belong to me. Therefore I COULD NOT burn them.

But vengeance shall be mine shoes.

"Excuse me, Waitress! Can we have three more bottles of Petrus red wine and another serving of spicy grilled duck?" A young man from the party of five asks; beckoning to get my attention.

"Yes Sir, right away." I reply with a bow. And I began to remove the empty wine bottles from their table in order make space for the new order to come.

The five men in booth number 4 were all heirs; their ages ranging from 23-28.

It didn't take much time for Eunji and me to return with their orders. This was all because private booths; get an exceptional treatment from the restaurant itself. This very floor alone had its own massive kitchen.

And why; you might ask? That's because money talks.

Their orders are issued far faster than the other two dining categories. However, it seemed highly unfair to me. But who am I to complain about the way they run their business. After all, I was just a waitress.

Following right behind Eunji as she places the platter of grilled duck before them, I also did the same; setting down their order of imported wine's on the table.

It is always wine etiquette for the waiter or waitress to present the wine to the person who ordered it first. But before I could do so; the youngest of the bunch reaches for a bottle and holds it high in the air with his hand.

"Yes! Now we can officially toast! To Yun-Jae, who will now be taking over his family business as the new CEO!" He shouts; shaking the wine in his hand.

"And only because he finally agreed to marry his father's business partner's daughter. I mean, you've seen her how many times now? ...Twice?" Another one joked.

"Alright, alright calm down." The one they called Yun-jae finally spoke. "I had no choice but to do it. The old man was this close to cutting me off!" he gestures with his thumb and index finger.

"What about your girlfriend? Did you tell her as yet? I mean your wedding IS next week." Another one asks.

"Not yet. And I don't intend to. Listen guys, these are rules you should follow. What your woman doesn't know; won't hurt her, right?" Yun-jae states before taking a shot of soju. "Besides; why would I purposely end things with my girlfriend just because of a business marriage?"

"But isn't your future wife like... really into you?" the youngest of the bunch speaks again.

"Which only proves my point; I'll keep them both happy." Yun-Jae replies with a smug of a smile on his face and my blood being begins to boil.

"What a whole scumbag." I thought; eagerly waiting to leave this room.

Trying to keep my composure as I reach for another bottle of wine; I could feel that I was being watched,... just a little bit too much.

Looking up; I now saw Yun-Jae staring at me. He then smiles and gestures for me to come closure. Quickly glancing over at Eunji as she nods to give me the go ahead to approach him; I cautiously walk over to meet Yun-Jae.

"Since I'm celebrating, would you be so kind to pour my glass first?" he asks and as their server I had to comply. Yun-Jae rests his glass on the table then pushes it towards me. "I've never seen you around here before. What's your name beautiful?"

"Y/N." I say in reply hoping that will be all he wants.

"Y/N~" one of them says my name and I am compelled to ask him not to say it again.

"Y/N..." Yun-Jae repeated. "When I visit here again, I'll be sure to request you specially." He says as I lean in to pour the alcoholic beverage in his glass.

I knew the angle of this. I knew it all too well. His wondering eyes scanning me made me feel even more uncomfortable.

After finally pouring his drink; he leans in and picks up his glass.

"Thank you." He chimed and I thought my worries of him were finally over. Walking back to where Eunji stood, Yun-Jae speaks again, almost as if he was testing my faith. "By the way Y/N,...nice ass."

I stop to turn and face him as he friends began with their catcalling, but before I could even utter a word Eunji intervenes.

"Ahem, will that be all gentlemen? If so, please excuse us. We have other customers to attend to." She concluded with a bow and I hesitantly follow.

Leading me out the booth, Eunji holds my hand to ensure nothing else happens that may cause a stir. And as soon as the door closes; she heaves a sigh of relief.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. Those guys are drunk, stupid and just overly privileged rich jerks." She says now holding both of my hands. "Are you okay?" She questions and I chuckle at her rant with a nod.

"I'm fine. I've dealt with guys like these at my previous job back home. Trust me, they could have done a lot worse."

"Really? What exactly happened at your other job?" Eunji asks as we walked back to the kitchen.

"Well, there was customer who once...grabbed me very inappropriately. The same area in which that jerk Yun-Jae mentioned before."

"Wait, what?! What did you do?"

"At the time; I maaay have... punched him?" I say in reply and she gasps.

"You didn't!"

"I did. But I only ended up hurting my hand instead. I honestly tried to hide it; just to avoid any more confrontation. But my boss ended up telling my brother anyway.

"And...? What did your brother do?" Eunji probes.

"SStt...I honestly wish my boss hadn't told him. Taemin later found the customer at a local bar and sucker punched him; giving the man a fractured jaw."

"Ohookay, your brother is cool!" Eunji's cheered; her eyes glistening. "When can meet him?" She asks elated with a smile.

"Hopefully one day. He's still living in the U.S."

"Ah...that's a shame. I would have loved to see what he would do with those jerks back there."

"Oh trust me, as entertaining as you think it would be; it would not be pretty." I followed her as we entered the restaurant's kitchen.

Walking through the large aluminum swinging doors we come across another one of our co-workers who was also operating on the same floor.

Her brows furrowed as her eyes shifted towards us giving me a vibe that something was wrong.

"You okay Sooyoung?" Eunji asks and she was quick to shake her head.

"The booth that my co-worker and I are dealing with added seven more persons to their list. Now we have to switch them to a larger booth that can hold thirteen persons. Also, I have a booth with a couple I need to attend to soon, but my hands are full. I hate to ask but..."

"Girl you don't have to. We could help if you want." Eunji suggested and I agreed.

"Yeah, were free at the moment. Our booths are okay for the time being." I added.

"Really? Oh God, thank you! I owe you guys one!" she expressed holding both our hands.

"No worries. We got it." I say waving her off as she moves to attend to her group.

"Oh right! I almost forgot to inform you. The couple is in booth number 12, which is further down the hall." Sooyoung states before leaving.

Eunji's eyes instantly widen in surprise as she looks at me and pulls me in the corner.

"Whoa, whoa whoa...12!? That booth has only been used by bigger clients." She reveals and I turn to look at her.

"Bigger clients? Bigger clients... meaning?"

"Meaning, that the only people who really use that booth; are directors, executives or like our very own CEO. He's used that booth before! I'm guessing that the couple Sooyoung speaks of is really well off." Eunji highlighted.

"RealIy? That's interesting. Well it's just two persons right? Nothing we can't handle."

"That's true. Let's go before they begin to complain about late service."

"Good idea. I'm right behind you." I agreed as we made our way to booth 12.

However, we didn't get very far after hearing both our names through the earpieces of our walkie-talkies.

"Eunji and Y/N! Do you copy?"

"Yeah, we hear you Mina. What's up?" Eunji answers.

"Booth number 4 is asking for assistance. Their buzzer keeps going off like crazy." Mina announced over the radio then beep in once more. "There it goes again. You guys better get there quick. It seems urgent."

"Ugh, on it." Eunji responds as she shakes her head. "What could they possibly want now? I swear those guys get some sort of high in annoying the workers here."

"Do you want me to go check on them? You can take booth 12. I'll go see what they want" I say ready to walk off.

"Heck no! Not only are they jackasses their also drunk. I don't want them causing more trouble with you. I'll go. You take 12."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. I asked you to help out today and you're doing way more than I bargained for. I want to keep you safe. You dealing with only two customers for now gives me a better peace of mind than to send you back in that room filled with drunktards. Besides, once you to take their orders; Sooyoung should be back by the time it's ready. It'll be fine."

I sigh looking at her.

The fact that I was about to let her enter our booth with crazed drunk bustards left me uneasy. But I figured Eunji could manage herself. Plus, she honestly wasn't taking no for an answer. As for me...well, it's not like two persons are a lot to handle; ...right?

"Fine, I'll go. But I will be back as soon as I am finished taking their orders to come and check on you." I reply and she laughs.

"Are you my mom?"

"Pfft, I could be." I shrug; walking backwards, further away from her.

"Just hurry and get back here! Don't let them wait a minute longer." Eunji hurried me along and I turn to rush down the hall.

But as I hurried, in the blink of an eye I saw someone turn left towards the men's room. Their figure was strikingly tall and somewhat familiar. Stopping in my tracks; I felt as if I was initially having a second sight.

Turning my head in the direction the person went; I realized they have already entered the restroom. I had the urge of wanting to wait; just satisfy my intuition. But time was against me and I needed to reach the private booth that I was trusted with.

So, I went.

********

Booth number 12 was at the very end of the hall, just as Sooyoung said. The door was richly painted gold with a flawless sculpted design. Just seeing the outside alone was intimidating as I could only imagine what the interior looked like.

Before entering the room I knocked twice, and then spoke in my most professional voice.

"Hello, a pleasant evening to you both. I'm here as your waitress. Would it be okay for me to enter?"

"Ah yes. Please come in." A female voice answers.

Turning the door handle downwards I enter the room and became completely in awe of how amazing it looks. The booth was far more different from the rest. Not only did it have a 60inch HD television being seen upon entering; but it was so highly and richly decorated for its special guests that I began to really understand how great of a deal this specific booth was.

The owner definitely put his all into this one.

Before losing myself more than I already have; I quickly bowed and greeted the customers. But to my surprise there was only a woman is the room.

"...Are you Sooyoung or Mei?" she quickly inquires.

"Ah, neither Miss." I reply as I stood up straight. "My name is Y/N. I'll be taking your order tonight."

"Y/N? Hmm..., I've never seen you around here before. Are you new?"

"Yes Miss, I am."

"Ha...they actually sent us a new worker? I honestly can't believe this." She says as she folds her arms.

Quick, say something before she gets even more ticked off. I pressured myself.

"Ah, actually your official waitresses had a quick emergency. But they did tell me to notify you that they will also be preparing a lovely desert for you and your date tonight. I'm only here to assist them in taking your order until they get back. They have also informed me to treat you with the upmost care and comfort tonight, in which I most certainly will do. So again; welcome to The Blue Ocean. My name is Y/N, and I'm at your service for the time being." I say with a smile as I move my right hand over to the left side of my chest; showing her my complete respect.

Oh God, please buy it.

"Very well, that will do." She says; delighted. "You seem very responsible enough. Thank you Y/N."

Oh damn, she bought it.

"Would you like me to take your order now?" I ask; and she looks at the door behind me.

"My date hasn't returned from the restroom as yet. But he did ask me to order for him just in case the waitress showed up before he got back."

"Oh? Of course; what can I get you?"

"Umm...One slow cooked grilled Salmon with steamed vegetables on the side and a Pork Chops in sweet wine sauce with herb crusted potatoes. And also, please prepare us a bottle of your best wine. I think that should do for now."

"Most certainly Miss. I'll put in your order right away and bring the wine in momentarily." I mention with a bow.

"Ooh, come to think of it; I wonder if he is more of a beer person." She utters staring at the menu and I look up.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"My date..., I'm now wondering if he would prefer a cold beer instead of wine. I mean...we already had a bottle before arriving here. Well...I mostly did." She giggles.

"Oh...Uhm...Well I can always bring beer along with your order if you'd like."

"Hmm, that would be good, right? Yes, let's do that." She agrees and I nod adding her order to the list.

"I'll be right back with your beverages then. Please continue to enjoy." I bow once more ready to leave the room. But instead she decides to call out to me...yet again.

"Say...Y/N. One more thing"

I turn around to meet her feeling somewhat exasperated.

"Yes Miss." I answer.

"Can I ask you something? ...Woman to woman?"

"......Uh, sure I guess. Go ahead."

"I mean, you are old enough to answer this question, and I assume you might know more about the subject that I can imagine."

"...Okay." I answer. Standing there oblivious as to what she was on about.

"I might be a little buzzed from the wine earlier but....I guess I'm just curious as to what someone else might think of it. Hmm, how do I say this? Tell me Y/N....; what are your thoughts about sex on a first date?"

My eyes instantly widen in shock; followed by a heavy swallow that resulted in me chocking on my own saliva.

What in the actual fuck did she just say?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
1.6K 185 10
"Actually I wasn't uncomfortable at all. The fact is, after that day, I kind of...couldn't stop thinking about what you told me." Jimin confessed, de...
109K 6.3K 112
Unsatisfied with your life was an understatement. Being under the thumb of your father can have that effect. He wanted someone capable of running the...
438 30 18
He doesn't believe in love, he only believes in lust. But what if she wants love? Choi Sara is a girl like others who dreams of succeeding in the fu...