Trouble © J.JK 🔞

由 aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... 更多

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

75 Berries and Cookies

10.6K 379 96
由 aqsaedwards

A yawn leaves my mouth and I stretch my hands to grab my man but all I got is piles of bed sheet. Snuggling closer to the cloth, I open my one eye and really find the bed empty. Oh how I hate to wake up in empty bed. I really hate it. Both of my eyes open and I stretch my limbs stifling another yawn. Roaming my eyes around the room, I stick my sight on the wall clock to find it’s already noon. Wow, I guess I’ll have brunch today. I hope my man is cooking something.

As I sit up straight on bed, I realise that my body is drowned in muscle cramps. Last night was really rough; I feel my asshole burning as I sit on my butt. Wincing at the weird feeling, I gingerly walk towards the bathroom. I wonder why the hell females have to bear all the pain. While being on periods, face the period cramps, losing virginity, feel the pain, holding a baby, feel the pain. Our life is full of pain.

Shaking the thoughts, I concentrate on my morning skin care routine. I have been neglecting my skin cares for a while and the last thing I want to do is to bear any marks or gain wrinkles earlier than expected. Spending good amount of time in the bathroom, I walk out wearing the shirt I don’t know that I wore before sleeping last night. As soon as I am out of the room, a delicious whiff hits me like a slap. Do I smell roasting meat? The smell is enough to make my stomach growl in response. Gulping down the waters, I start to walk faster shrugging every little discomfort in my body. Soon I find Jungkook working in kitchen wearing only his sweatpants and wet hair. He took shower already I guess.

He knows I am hear but doesn’t turn around, so I wrap my hands around his waist and shower his back with kisses. He laughs at my reaction and continues to cook the food.

“What are you cooking?” I ask peeping from his side to the pan containing some meat in it.

“Bibimbap.” He announces and I again feel my stomach growling in response instead of my mouth. Jungkook laughs at the sound and I roll my eyes.

“I want fruits too.” I say and walk towards the fridge. “Do we have anything?”

“Yeah, there must be strawberries left or maybe apple.” He informs and I feel delighted with the sound of strawberries.

“Berries will do.” I chirp and take the box of red and pink fruit out. Jungkook stays busy in preparing his Korean dish and I decide to make dessert out of the fruits. Cutting the berries in two, I take a bowl and pour some already whipped cream in it. Grabbing strawberry syrup from the pantry for which I am glad to find, I mix it with whipped cream to give it the flavour of strawberry. I take the vanilla cookie out from the storage and fill the cream in between two. Finally adding strawberries over the cookies, I jump in happiness feeling all proud that I made something unusual. This is my mother’s recipe to create a look alike of macaroons.

By the time I am done with deserts, I find Jungkook plating the lunch in a bowl. I am glad he taught me how to use chopsticks; otherwise I would feel bad to eat food with spoon while he would use chops.

The food is as tasty as ever, and I am more than surprised this golden man of mine is so versatile in everything. I glance at his way from my plate and I find him having a war with cookies and creams. He is literally eating it like he will never find them anymore ahead in his life.

“This tastes so fucking good.” He says with stuffed mouth. My eyes fall on the plate of cookies to see out of six I made; only two is left- the fuck? Before he could grab some more, I snatch the plate away and hog on it just like the way how he did few seconds ago. “Y/n! What the fuck!” He whines and stands up from his stool and marches over to me. I am quick to stand up from my seat and dash to save me and my cookies. I know he will catch me sooner than I can even run so I chew the cookies fast, hell I don’t even get the time to savour the taste. As soon as I am in the living room, I grab the one last one and throw the plate over couch. I can’t believe we’re fighting over a dessert!

“I made it, so I’ll get the last one, at least.” I voice out ‘at least’ in a deeper tone because he had four of them and I am only left with two. He stares at me with a scowl on his face as I stuff the look alike of macaroon inside my mouth and fall on the couch. Now I actually savour the taste, the delicious vanilla mixes with strawberry well. I grin widely as I bite on the berry. Gulping down the content, I glance at Jungkook’s way and find him staring at me still. “What?” I ask annoyingly.

“Fine, I’ll get m&m for myself.” He huffs and walks back to the kitchen.

“First do the dishes.” I shout over to tease him.

“Fuck you.” He shouts back and I burst out into a fist of laughter. Feeling bad for him, I help him do the dishes. And later we crash on the couch picking out a semi romantic and action movie with a packet of m&m on his lap. Today is Sunday and we could spend time going out, but I guess staying in home is much better than feeling the chills all around the body. I would love to go out and play in snow, but I don’t want people to look at me and give me strange looks. Next weekend I’ll go home and will play along with Dad and Gracie.

I snuggle into the blanket and scoot closer to Jungkook if that’s anymore possible because I am pressing my whole sides on his. He doesn’t complain but drape his arm all over me. Since we finished having lunch, Jungkook looks like he wants to say something, but he seals his mouth shut making me wonder what is it now that’s been bothering him. I asked him once but he waved it off. But I need to ask him once again.

“Jungkook?” I ask as soon as the advertisement pops up.

“Hmm?” I look up and find him already staring at me.

“What are you thinking about? Just tell me.” He averts my gaze looking at the TV at a useless advertisement. I grab his chin with my hand and force him to look back at me. “Tell me.” I narrow my eyes at him and he licks his lips before speaking.

“I…” he looks like as if he is struggling to find proper words to say. And why the hell he is turning red? “I don’t know how to ask you.” He whines throwing his head back and running hand through his hair.

“What is it you’re making me anxious?” I ask him sitting straight letting the covers fall on the ground.

“Since few days…” he again averts his eyes from me and looks at his lap. What the hell he’s gonna say? I impatiently wait for him to speak further. “I’ve been thinking about our future.” So much hesitation in his voice is giving me unwanted chills.

“What future?” don’t tell me he’s gonna tell me we’re no good match, I will kill myself right here in front of him after killing him first!

“You know… baby thing.” And just like someone has crashed a whole big bulldozer on me, I lie back resting my back on the couch. Looking at me his eyes widen and he also sits straight. I motion him to stay back with my hand as I continue to regulate my breathing. I was scared till death hearing so much hesitation in his voice. I open my eyes and look back at him to find him looking at me with wide eyes and red cheeks. How adorable! I smile involuntarily at him and he visibly relaxes. I sit straight and lean closer to kiss on both of his red cheeks.

“You should’ve told me before stupid, I was freaking out. But don’t you hate kids?” I ask and he nods his head frantically.

“I do. But some day or other we have to have an heir.” I cringe at the choice of word he used.

“Hey don’t use that word. Babies are also human beings you cannot mention them as heir as if they’re an object.” He takes back his word and I wonder where this is coming from. From what I know, he hates kids from his guts, maybe because he himself is one, but hearing this coming from him is weird- in a good way. “Why were you so much bothered about it?” He shrugs his shoulders before opening his mouth.

“I don’t know. It’s like the topic itself freaks me out and the fact that in future we have to have one burst my anxiety level even more.” I am speechless. I knew Jungkook told me he wants to spend his rest of his life with me, but I never imagined he would think about having a family.

“Don’t worry, I am also on your side.” I laugh at my own words and watch him breaking into a magnificent smile. “I also don’t like babies. They cry in every little discomfort, need to have complete attention on them until they starts to walk. Oh wait, when they start to walk it’s like they never stop! We need to run behind them, see if they didn’t hurt themselves and also need to listen to their every little cry. They’ll wake up in the middle of the night crying if they pooped or peed and will never eat what a mother makes for them! Kids are…” I think for a second to say a proper word and finally it hits me, “they’re trouble!” Jungkook laughs holding his stomach with hands.

“You know a lot about them.” He says in between his laughter.

“Of course I do! I used to babysit when I was in high school during summer breaks.” I huff out and scowl at the memory of summers I used to spend.

“That tells why you hate kids.”

“It’s not like I hate them, I just don’t like them.” I correct him and send him a reassuring smile. “But I think if we’ll have our own then the case would be different.”

“Maybe.” He smiles back and I can see a big log of stress in leaving off his shoulders.

A happy chapter on happy sunshine day!!!!

Well I guess the sun is shining brighter than usual today!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

97.6K 5.5K 80
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] "I'll be your angel...I'll be protect you" "Can I be your angel?" I asked him. ____ "If you promised why you did that to me?" what if a...
130K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
2M 77.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
35.2K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...